Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? (1208 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by softworker(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello NLrs,
Imagine dating for over months, then she came to visit and she's trying to deny u sex, saying because of its time. And she always busy?
The opportunity is just like 1 in millions,
Pls does first time visit have anything to do with that?
NO insult pls.. Me jxt wn2 knw o

Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by iamJ(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Yes

Unless i dont like the babe, if not after spending 1hr in my house, ur panties shld be on the floor, no time for small pikin games

We are adults, if chemistry dey, i will carry my lighter and set us on fire

2 Likes

Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by softworker(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
Yes

Unless i dont like the babe, if not after spending 1hr in my house, ur panties shld be on the floor, no time for small pikin games

We are adults, if chemistry dey, i will carry my lighter and set us on fire

If incase she insist No will u force her
Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by gabinogem(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2017
It all depends on how u started the relationship that will lead to the first time romp...
Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by IAMSASHY(f): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
It's stl her choice weda 2go down or nt, besides, she is visiting 4 d first time, if u wanna b more responsible, atleast, respect her "first visit", unless she willingly wnts
Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by iamJ(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2017
softworker:

If incase she insist No will u force her
no get types na

there is the no pls stop and she wears her clothes slowly and still stays close to you, that one na go ahead no

there is no pls stop and she says she wants to leave lipsrsealed mission failed, u can still fix this one but me i want the babe to want it, so if this one happens i will stop and let her be

there is no its too early, do you love me? and other pleads, this one is requires sweet mouth, so play some love songs, hold her close and be rubbing her slowly saying sweet things, after like 30mins, the nunu go set for chop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by softworker(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2017
IAMSASHY:
It's stl her choice weda 2go down or nt, besides, she is visiting 4 d first time, if u wanna b more responsible, atleast, respect her "first visit", unless she willingly wnts
Hmmm... So what u're sayin now is "First visit" is her choice to decide.. Abi..
Ok
Ah no go talk
Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by softworker(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
no get types na

there is the no pls stop and she wears her clothes slowly and still stays close to you, that one na go ahead no

there is no pls stop and she says she wants to leave lipsrsealed mission failed, u can still fix this one but me i want the babe to want it, so if this one happens i will stop and let her be

there is no its too early, do you love me? and other pleads, this one is requires sweet mouth, so play some love songs, hold her close and be rubbing her slowly saying sweet things, after like 30mins, the nunu go set for chop

Master of n**u. grin
Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2017
it depends on her reason for coming..

and your chats matters!

if you've been having the "I can't wait to see you..to touch you..to kiss you" or " I am seriously hard merely by being online with you..when are you coming over" sort of Chats

then the first meeting should be Sex Filled

1 Like

Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by Samyj247: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
softworker:

Master of n**u. grin
I tell u d guy too much..thanks to him
Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by rockyh(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
IAMSASHY:
what if it a situation whereby u have already told her it intention prior to her visit
Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by IAMSASHY(f): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
If she is interested, she wl com,if nt, she won't. As 4 me, so far dating is involved, if am nt willing 2 go down wt u, ntin fit carry me com ur house,
rockyh:
what if it a situation whereby u have already told her it intention prior to her visit
Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
what else do u come for, hoe angry
Re: Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? by rockyh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
IAMSASHY:
If she is interested, she wl com,if nt, she won't. As 4 me, so far dating is involved, if am nt willing 2 go down wt u, ntin fit carry me com ur house,
God bless u really good for an sincere

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You Have Finally Found True Love / What will you do if I slap you (scary and hard face pix attached) / One Of The Effects Of Having A Polygamous Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.