Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? (27557 Views)

Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by ivolt: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
@Yougos

There are many other hospitals you can register with.
Why create problems for yourself when there is none?

Do not register with your "friend" because you may start
maltreating your wife after that even though it is no fault
of hers.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by doctore212(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Am a doctor in internal medicine and currently the gynecologist attending to my wife now is my bestfriend and room mate back in medical school. Me I no send. Once he gets the job done very well.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by SirLakes: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
gypsey:
what a stupid, ignorant and dumb question! to ask.
it is the job of a gynachologist to examine your wife! the gynachologist do not enjoy looking into your wlfe's smelly vagina! he has a job to do rent and bills to pay, if you think he went through all that expenasive education just so he can look into your ugly wife's vagina then you need your brains examined too, Anyway if you don't like it examine your wife your self! angry
Lol cheesy
Eazy!
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
yougos:
Fellow Nairalanders,
Please I need some advice...

My wife is pregnant and the Doctor in the hospital she registered for Ate-natal is a very good friend of mine though my wife didn't know that that's the hospital that my Doctor friend works...When she came back and told me, I was like "Whaaaat" shocked

Am thinking of her going to another hospital...

If you where in my shoe, what will you do

Matured mind please!!!

He is probably bored of seeing different female regions. Your wives would not be the last (her privacy & dignity would be maintained)......

It's part of the profession to see, and he would continue to see. A female colleague must be present at time of examination (and all is cool).....

It's simply water off ducks back.....
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by JhyMedex: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
yougos:
Fellow Nairalanders,
Please I need some advice...

My wife is pregnant and the Doctor in the hospital she registered for Ate-natal is a very good friend of mine though my wife didn't know that that's the hospital that my Doctor friend works...When she came back and told me, I was like "Whaaaat" shocked

Am thinking of her going to another hospital...

If you where in my shoe, what will you do

Matured mind please!!!

Whr rily does ur problem lie.. is it in a male Dr examining ur wife or it's jst cos he's a friend n close associate..Ur concerns r legit n a bit puerile...

In either case Drs r trained professionals.. y'all nid to see Wat we go thru in Med skul.. d female vagina stops freakin u... especially when it's a patient on an examination table... ultimately d choice urs Boss..grin..

2 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by sunsewa16: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
If am in ur shoe,I will swap hospital if there still chance for that except the delivery date is near that is only reason I won't swap because of her medical records, allowing her to deliver there might create many unpleasant situations in future as ur friend.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by emmie14: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Capital no. No compromise
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
SirLakes:

Lol cheesy
Eazy!
seriously! grin grin of my ex wives is a gynae. and she gets asked all kinda disgusting questions by her friends then about how many vagina she has seen or do vaginas look the same or how does she examine fat people's vagina or how does she eat after coming across so many smelly vaginas. grin
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by talk2emma: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op it depend on the type of friend he is to you if he is a good guy why not but if he is a bad guy then I say no no

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
am a man and I feel I wil ans this question straight away. .pregnancy is not malaria or typhoid, besides this is my wife and not my girlfriend. .yes I will allow my best friends treat or attend to my wife. .that would even make her get the best attention and care self. .most men may decline of this but am telling you, your best friend will do everything possible to take care of her during ante-natal and child birth. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by greenguy: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
phemiee1810:
bro to be sincere with you your wife health comes first and that of your unborn child I hope you don't belong to those that believe a male doctor shouldn't attend to their wife bro we are in the 21st century let him do his work and attend to her if he is capable Don't because of the fact that he happens to be your friend and take your wife to those who won't be able to handle her bro a order is enough for the wise Thanks

I'm sure you posted without putting yourself in the shoes of the original poster. Possibly you're not married.

Oga, there are a lot of good hospitals around who could take care of the woman without any issue. It pays to consolidate on the confidence, trust and respect you have built your marriage on and keep it that way without giving room for depletion.

Well, I won't allow it. Doctors always turn family friends, but it is better at a distance and a professional level. My wife was delivered by a male gynaecologist, I had no issue with it and I consulted with him too. Today he's a family friend but strictly on a professional level.

Don't give room for cracks or 'see me finish'. The choice is yours.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
please am always kinda confused, how do you always comment when the news never reach FP. kindly help a sister. Thanks
speaktome:
Hmmm this one get as e be ooo grin grin grin grin

I have something to tell you but make I wait till the things reach FP grin grin grin grin

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by MightyHand(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Provided his not the only guru on that field, i go optout sharp-sharp, bross na for beer parlor you go de hear ya joke, lik i finger ha smal cool
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by horpeh01(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Your ignorance is on another level
cristianisraeli:
hell no..no other man gonna view that pu*ssy
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by udumosam23(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
drnoel:

Been in that shoe before. My case was worse cos the male colleague in question was my bone pal, guy I chased women with, drank with, knew all his girlfriends and funny enof shared some women with too in our younger and stupid days. Let the decision be that of ur wife, be honest and tell her all. Her health and well-being is more important than all those trash.
In my case, my guy saw her and immediately sent her over to a female colleague a normal thing he should have done, an unwritten agreement between me and him. What matters is that all parties understand themselves.

Correct, that's the most sensible thing to do. Like seriously, i don't care if a man attends to my wife in that area. But a friend! I'm yet to have that kind.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by blesoh(f): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
I was given a female doctor this time around , my husband can't hold back his joy mtheeew. I and your wife and other women pregnant will deliver safely in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by cristianisraeli: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
horpeh01:
Your ignorance is on another level

i am a gynecologist bring your wife come..zombie
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Scholar212(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
It's a no for me!

Except in emergency situation would a male gynecologist get to examine my wife's pussy!

A medical certificate isn't a moral certificate and no matter the term of training a man is biologically programmed to respond to a beautiful naked flesh of a young woman!

I wonder why a man will forsake all other parts and branches of medicine and seek out the only part of medicine that deals with women and their reproductive health!

Bloody Pervert!!!
wait until your wife is pregnant and you will find out that 80% gynaecologist are male, females don't even like the field as it too demanding, time consuming and even nasty (oozing vagina, infected vagina and all others ). Females don't have that tolerance for their fellow ladies

2 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by MightySparrow: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Would you allow them to attend to her when she dies?
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by deavicky(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
no worry when the time come na you go run go call am.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by lucane123: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bros to b sincere with you, its happen to me during my second child, I was so uncomfortable with it, evn my wife wasnt ok with it.. what I did was to change the hospital evn more sophiscated than the one she was usin interms of health care system.. cuz aside frm bein professional u nvr can tell future.. wat happen after delivry u knw we men... but if u r ok with it u can allow her.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Madeu(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, your own insecurity still enter doctor side even though your priority should be about the well being of your wife undecided Nawa ooooh

Everything in this country is just upside down that even the educated elites who should be the ones to educate the illiterates better are still the ones that get worried over irrelevant things.

A doctor should see your wife as a specimen, not an object of sex, so what's the insecurity all about?
SMH
There is nothing wrong in that! In Arab countries Male professionals can't handle female patient. Ditto western So it's not a Nigerian thing. It's all about choice. Cultural practise has a role to play.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by seangy4konji: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Did you go to school at all?

What if the so called happens to your neighbour and all of a sudden your wife starts bleeding in the middle of the night>you will tell him not to touch your wife because he has not seen toto before?over hundreds of toto me weh i never even marry...

She is still safer even in the hands of your friend than outsides as he will see nothing happens to her..

Big up bro...not an issue.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Great4God: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Brros,carry your wife go register for another hospital,I no go even try such atallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by lilien001(f): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Will your friend be able to handle it devoid of sentiments? Even if you were the doctor, sentiments would attached especially in emergency situations which involve putting the life of the mother over that of the baby. Then for the other aspect you are considering, most doctors are professional about the whole thing but you know your friend so I'd live you to judge because doctors are after all humans
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Scholar212:
wait until your wife is pregnant and you will find out that 80% gynaecologist are male, females don't even like the field as it too demanding, time consuming and even nasty (oozing vagina, infected vagina and all others ). Females don't have that tolerance for their fellow ladies
Yes , i know.

And except for complications, midwives are more suited.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by kimoyo: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Had that experience some years back in a teaching hospital. My hubby's very good pal happened to be the one on duty. There's no big deal. He was the one feeling uncomfortable not me. grin. Safe delivery is key
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
See another Gyne if you're not comfy with it.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Oyebee91(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
hell no..no other man gonna view that pu*ssy
shey the one wey lotta guys Don eff?
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by 9itewolf(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Seems you and dis your friend. chat abt other patients puna. Good 4u tongue tongue
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by muller101(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Local man grin
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Madeu:

There is nothing wrong in that! In Arab countries Male professionals can't handle female patient. Ditto western So it's not a Nigerian thing. It's all about choice. Cultural practise has a role to play.
Civilization has brought about modifications to some archaic cultural practices you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight? / Demystifying The Mysterious Disease In Ondo State / 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.