Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? (27558 Views)

Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Rozaytee: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
It would be better if he is a stranger
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by YelloweWest: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
yougos:
Fellow Nairalanders,
Please I need some advice...

My wife is pregnant and the Doctor in the hospital she registered for Ate-natal is a very good friend of mine though my wife didn't know that that's the hospital that my Doctor friend works...When she came back and told me, I was like "Whaaaat" shocked

Am thinking of her going to another hospital...

If you where in my shoe, what will you do

Matured mind please!!!

You sound just like my husband.

Go read medicine nah... lol
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by cristianisraeli: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oyebee91:
shey the one wey lotta guys Don eff?

as long as the pussy is mine that time,no man is gonna view it..if you put your head to view i go chop off your head and eyes..lol

mumu one mans wife is another mans ex

na another person ex be your wife as well

female doctors all the way..no male doctors

no worry bring your wife come..i am a gyno
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by morch(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
yougos:
Fellow Nairalanders,

My wife is pregnant and the Doctor in the hospital she registered for Ate-natal is a very good friend of mine though my wife didn't know that that's the hospital that my Doctor friend works...When she came back and told me, I was like "Whaaaat" shocked

Matured mind please!!!

Bro, I will implore you rub mind wit ur wife about it. If she's comfortable with it then no shaking but if not she can always register in another hospital since your friend isn't the only gynaecologist in Lagos. Bro, if the gynaecologist shows up on the naming ceremony day, ur wife might be mad @ u for not letting her know the guy's ur friend. Be wise about it sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Naijamate: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ur baby and ur wife life should be ur top priority, u know how many p**sy doctor's they see daily
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Burntcoal(f): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
u better relax ur body once a woman is pregnant, her body belongs to d doctors infact u av no say ova it dan to keep encouraging her.
its a phase dat will come and go. mine started wit d membrane sweeping.....cum see as i close laps...... d doc sed i shld relax...ahbeg aw i go take relax.
even DH can't go dat far sef..... 2rout dat day I no gbadun mysef. den a day to delivery my vaj went tru hell..... dey chook index finger to feel wat I can't remember again....... anoda one come to apply a sort of liquid....... den anoda one came to insert d urine bag. I went into d operating room and d day after naso so doctor wear glove chiok hand to remove excess blood. I was in big pains..... I was practically begging him to stop dat I'm in pains.
BT to God b d glory its nt in vain. its even better for to b treated by ur friend.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Kaisy2017: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
which kind rough talk be this *capital* no
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by bejeria101(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
He is doing his job! Una fit think rubbish for africa
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by remele2(f): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
I dey laf una wen say no... U nova see situation where na ur landlord be the best Gynecologist and his hospital is even close and u dnt have time to go far......

Your landlord is ur only option ..even u will not know wen u start to shout take me to ova landlord's hospital ooooo..... na wen u don born finish ur eye go clear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by totorimi: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
It does not matter, it's their job, he will take special care in handling her case.

Just make sure she is not the dirty type else the guy will see you inside out.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by frankfab(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
What's so special in your wife's body that the doctor hasn't seen before? You have to resist such negative thought.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Daboomb: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
phemiee1810:
bro to be sincere with you your wife health comes first and that of your unborn child I hope you don't belong to those that believe a male doctor shouldn't attend to their wife bro we are in the 21st century let him do his work and attend to her if he is capable Don't because of the fact that he happens to be your friend and take your wife to those who won't be able to handle her bro a order is enough for the wise Thanks

His wife can get the same or even better treatment inanother closeby Antenatal clinic, it is not as if that Doctor is the only one on earth?

Two options:
1.) Take your wife to register at another good hospital
2.) Insist your friend does not personally atttend to your wife (if he is not the only Gynee in the whole Hospital, some other one can attend to your wife)

Frienship ends someday and you dont want your wife becoming embarrassed in future, if you get what l mean (medical records, aide the pinshure! undecided )

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Deo1986(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
what does it matter? The angel you know is better than the angel you dont know. Let your friend do his job. And be matured for once.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by luswitz(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
I understand why u feel this way, your wife is your pride, she would be better handled by someone neutral than a close friend. If your not comfortable with it, let her register somewhere else. Simple. There are alot of good hospitals around.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
phemiee1810:
bro to be sincere with you your wife health comes first and that of your unborn child I hope you don't belong to those that believe a male doctor shouldn't attend to their wife bro we are in the 21st century let him do his work and attend to her if he is capable Don't because of the fact that he happens to be your friend and take your wife to those who won't be able to handle her bro a order is enough for the wise Thanks
Is he the only Doctor in Town ? based on the highlighted submission.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by vicben27(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
no doctor frnd is seeing my wife's Toto period
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Viergeachar: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rozaytee:
It would be better if he is a stranger

That's all.

If the friend were reasonable and professional, he would decline by himself.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Madeu(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Civilization has brought about modifications to some archaic cultural practices you know?
The civilization you pointed is based on western ideology.Even though it has helped advance society in some ways, cultural pattern still has to be respected and protected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, your own insecurity still enter doctor side even though your priority should be about the well being of your wife undecided Nawa ooooh

A doctor should see your wife as a specimen, not an object of sex, so what's the insecurity all about?
SMH
This isn't about insecurity at all. You're overreacting bro.

Let a neutral Doctor handle it for the sake of the future of all parties involved so everyone can feel free with each other if the need arises.

The human mind is a funny place - Don't give room to anything that will give birth to something you can't even imagine now.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
vicben27:
no doctor frnd is seeing my wife's Toto period
grin grin grin grin

Paddy me , I dey feel you - No mind people.

The day you go jam ya wife dey follow your Doctor friend dey laugh innocent laugh your mind go come dey do you gbim gbim gbim !!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by ezelous: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
You sound as if your friend is promiscuous...
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
ezelous:
You sound as if your friend is promiscuous...
Every man knew his friends well and at times idle talks do come up even against you as their friend behind your back. I bet you don't want to be the one being talked about because you'll never hear it .

3 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by eliadekx(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
maviduchez77:
this one strong oo
but I will advice she go to another hospital because it is difficult to erase such thing from your memory, knowing fully well that a friend of yours has seen the unclad body of your wife. guy I no fit

what if it goes d oda wat round?
na banging o

secondary one faithful day when u re with ur friend u may hav dis though like a very close friend of mine know de shape of my wife puss

or even when dis kind u guys are in a paty an event & he eventually clack jok wit ur wife it may be possible he wont funny intension but ur mind be like
my dis guy don de admire my wif bcs u kw hw attractive ur wife puss luk lik,

ABGON ARE NO GO DO AM E BETA MAKE ANODA MAN EXAMINE MY WIFE NOT MY CLOSE FRIEND

nonsense
me wey de
stingy for
my wife
puss lik
tomorrow no dey
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Badgers14: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
yougos:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Matured mind please!!!

I will not allow my doctor friend, male or FEMALE to be my wife's doctor. Too many stuffs at stake.

Matter of fact, male friend doctor... HELL NAH angry

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Badgers14: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
dratine:
Why not. The hormones that triggers sex and feeling oxytocin will not be released because of the nature of the incident "pregnancy". Therefore there is no bond. So he can handle her to save her and my unborn child. Thank you.

That's not true. Pregnant women do have feelings too.. Also remember after women give birth (6 weeks after giving birth), they still do visit the doctor for a check up. Now what grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Badgers14: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
@op, your friend go be like, so na this toto this guy they tidy come dey pasmaga grin grin

Hell nah nah nah.. My paddy ain't seeing my wife's blokos
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by TRACYPETER755(f): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
No I won't
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Oyebee91(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

as long as the pussy is mine that time,no man is gonna view it..if you put your head to view i go chop off your head and eyes..lol

mumu one mans wife is another mans ex

na another person ex be your wife as well

female doctors all the way..no male doctors

no worry bring your wife come..i am a gyno
lol....it's nothing. .it's all about health
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by eliadekx(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
maviduchez77:
this one strong oo
but I will advice she go to another hospital because it is difficult to erase such thing from your memory, knowing fully well that a friend of yours has seen the unclad body of your wife. guy I no fit

what if it goes d oda wat round?
na banging o
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Weevy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
it will be awkward, I'll just go to the next best hospital, to avoid any inconvenience this may cause me, my wife and my friend, you people should have a family doctor or something.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by GetMeRight: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
phemiee1810:
You guys can't make contribution without going off and stylishly insult other people based on their faith, custom or belief.
If I don't want a male doctor to attend to my wife during antenatal care, are there no competent female doctors?
Let's learn to respect other people's choice even we if we're in 1000th century.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by EbolaParasite: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Aieboocaar:
OP its nothing joooor!!!!! As long as he wears a glove while examining the abuna grin grin

On a serious note jare, i think doctors are trained professionals jare. Your doctor friend has been treating other peoples wives too!!

He's not the only doctor. Find another doctor. If he was treating other for other ailments then fine but we are talking about examining your friends partners private parts. NO WAY. He is not the only capable doctor!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight? / Demystifying The Mysterious Disease In Ondo State / 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.