Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? (27555 Views)

Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by vicfy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'd luv to save my wife dt embarrassment, as she'd feel uncomfortable whenever d frnd comes visiting- after the delivering..
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by jahabless: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=speaktome post=61111689]

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by aboystar: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
No way [b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by zoboizee: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Well, i was delivered by our former neighbour, a doctor & family friend. Once met a doctor who told me only his friend also a doctor is his preferred choice when it comes to delivering his wife. They actually met his wife together at a party. Trusted him so much because they have actually delivered many women together.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by SURElee(f): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
thorpido:
Becoming a gynae is stressful,takes more long hours of training and is a hindrance to having a settled family.It is easier for men because your work can take you out of the house for 48hrs sometimes.

Omo! Guy thanks for explaining.
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by speaktome(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=jahabless post=61113557][/quote]

Sorry Bro... Do you need Oral Drip?
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2017
How is this even an issue...your wife's puccy will not be the first one the doctor will see in his career undecided
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2017
yes... help if you wan help and stop asking question. i just noticed before the mod push new to fp, comment go don plenty. and i noticed yo utr own comment too
speaktome:

Are you a leaner?
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by miami35: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
A gynaecologist is a professional, he has seen diff naked women..yes we know, but let's face it..just bcus he's a professional does not mean he can attend to his mother/aunty/sister as the case may be..you can't just pretend to overlook the psychological and emotional effects that will linger forever..except it is an emergency case, guy use another gynaecologist..and have peace...simple...

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by speaktome(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
yes... help if you wan help and stop asking question. i just noticed before the mod push new to fp, comment go don plenty. and i noticed yo utr own comment too

We dey quarrel??
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
no naw grin speak to me! i juat feel you tell me and if u dont no it simply speak to me as your name implies grin
speaktome:

We dey quarrel??
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by speaktome(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
no naw grin speak to me! i juat feel you tell me and if u dont no it simply speak to me as your name implies grin
Hahahaha
You funny oooo

Send me msg on Twitter @Eaglechris83

I will tell you all you need to know about that grin grin
Re: Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? by TNowak: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
If my wife has no problem with it, I certainly don't either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight? / Demystifying The Mysterious Disease In Ondo State / 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.