Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? (1573 Views)

Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Change, they say, is the only constant thing. That is, old things shall pass away to give way for novel ones. As humans, we constantly discover some things have changed about us. Financially, physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc.

For example, in the past, I had no beard as I would always clear it during every haircut. But now, I have a beard and some people found that hard to understand as they initially thought I was smaller than I really was, though having a young face deceived them too!

I have, here, focused on the physicality of my being. You can focus on one or a combination of the different areas. What has changed about you?

Lalasticlala.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Saintsammurai(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Well my dick is much bigger now..
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by taylor88(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
I can now proudly faint for 5months to avoid hunger

wakes up when there's enough food
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by makydebbie(f): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm not as temperamental as before.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Well my dick is much bigger now..
I hope the girls are enjoying it more now?
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by VenaCava: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Papiikush: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Use to be a jerk but now I am a dick too.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Good change, I must say.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Saintsammurai(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
thefirst:
I hope the girls are enjoying it more now?
yeah very well.. Do you think spending a whole week reading and practicing on how to satisfy a woman 100% is for fancy? when i hit them, they fall in love.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Papiikush:
Use to be a jerk but now I am a dick too.
You haven't really changed then!
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by makydebbie(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
thefirst:
Good change, I must say.
Yea, when someone does something annoying, I overlook these days. smiley
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
whats Your Temperment
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Few Years Back I Was A Fool ... Not Anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by makydebbie(f): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
whats Your Temperment
Phlegmatic and choleric.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Phlegmatic and choleric.
waw! Nice... E De Show Small small Online wink
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Phlegmatic and choleric.
hope Your Choleric isnt higher Than Phleg...
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by SenhorSean(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Aint my oldself... grin
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
waw! Nice... E De Show Small small Online wink

Really? grin

DeadRat:
hope Your Choleric isnt higher Than Phleg...
Na, I think I'm able to manage it sef.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:

Really? grin

Na, I think I'm able to manage it sef.
please Manage It Well. I Got Traces Of Choleric. My Dad Is Full Blooded choleric and Sometime I Imagine pointin A Gun At Him... They Are So Annoying. angry
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by makydebbie(f): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
please Manage It Well. I Got Traces Of Choleric. My Dad Is Full Blooded choleric and Sometime I Imagine pointin A Gun At Him... They Are So Annoying. angry
Lol, that's what has changed about me. I'm able to manage it.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, that's what has changed about me. I'm able to manage it.
cool! Then I Wouldnt Have To pull a Gun At You grin
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
I have started eating together with siblings in the same plate even with friends this days.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by makydebbie(f): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
cool! Then I Wouldnt Have To pull a Gun At You grin
For your own good. tongue
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
For your own good. tongue
Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by SingleDaddy: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
10 bitches weekly, now i v add 1 undecided
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Apina(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
8 inches Of meat last week, now it's 8.5. Aiming to have it at 10 before the year runs out cool
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
My mindset
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
selflessposhheart:
My mindset
What mindset did you have in the past? Sorry for my inquisitiveness.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Everything.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
well adding more humility to my status!!.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:
well adding more humility to my status!!.
Nice one.
Re: What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
thefirst:
Nice one.
thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Female Body Builder That Got People Both Male/femal Drooling On Social Media / Can A Guy & Girl Be Just Friends? / Dating A Broke Guy Is A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.