Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

My HIV Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My HIV Status (5748 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status / My Hiv Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My HIV Status by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Earlier this year I was banging a runs babe unfortunately the condom burst , I didn't know bcoz I was high on alcohol until I cum. My intuition told me that this girl is Hiv + . After some weeks I noticed my body changes I developed fever unlike me , I summon courage to visit a Lab well equipped. The results showed I have malaria and HIV 1and 2 is reacting to the antibodies. I couldn't believe it the lab technician told me to come for Confirmatory Test. I thought about going for Hiv test elsewhere I went to 2 different it came out negative . I became confused because within me I was not okay. So I went back to the former lab for the Confirmatory Test and paid it came out positive that my is just starting . That there smaller Kit's to test Hiv . I have been wondering all my life have been extremely careful I don't have unprotected sex , I got annoyed to the point was the need while other guys bangs raw but couldn't contact it . This life no really balance , The Lab technician told me to buy Lamivudine and vitamin b complex that I should take it for 1 month . Then I should come for another test . Since I started taking it there's an improvement but Private Labs cost more . I'm thinking of going to FMC one far from my state . I don't know my chances of getting married and conceive a baby . Maybe I'll marry someone that's positive too , Just that I'm on stage of settling down I feel ashamed of myself I'm yet to tell any of my family members . They will feel disappointed . I'm supposed to have a girlfriend but the way girls dey bill person anyhow I started going for runs babes.

My little advice those going to brothels and hotels to have cheap sex or having sex with runs girls be careful condom can burst anytime is not %100 safe . Having a girlfriend is not safe too . I just dey avoid and hate girl's since then . There's not Gain in spreading it one can contact more diseases on the run . I'm just living my life for now . No Sex No girlfriend just extending my fund's to the needy and family members.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by Bola146(f): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
lipsrsealed I pray that they listen, one minute enjoyment to life sorrow lipsrsealed. A word is enough for the wise. Aja to ba ma sonu koni gbo fere olode. sad The Lord is your strength, just move closer to God, its not a dead sentence.

Abstainance is the best

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by posty56: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
so you have HIV now ,men be safe out there get kit to test any babe before you nack ,I head the kit is called oraquick I hear it tlkes twenty minutes to produce result still use condom untop, plus make sure you the person wey you they nack

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Status by slawormiir: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Hiv nor dey enter body easily like that..relax your mind

Funny enough

You fit even bang some one with hiv and still you nor go get the hiv

I know some people will argue with a real niggar but that is the truth

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by bestdefender: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nigga nah only rough fucker dey tear condom slow fuck8 lik us we no dey tear condom anyways u just started another chapter

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by bestdefender: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough

welcome back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by shege45: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jenkings222:
Earlier this year I was banging a runs babe unfortunately the condom burst , I didn't know bcoz I was high on alcohol until I cum. My intuition told me that this girl is Hiv + . After some weeks I noticed my body changes I developed fever unlike me , I summon courage to visit a Lab well equipped. The results showed I have malaria and HIV 1and 2 is reacting to the antibodies. I couldn't believe it the lab technician told me to come for Confirmatory Test. I thought about going for Hiv test elsewhere I went to 2 different it came out negative . I became confused because within me I was not okay. So I went back to the former lab for the Confirmatory Test and paid it came out positive that my is just starting . That there smaller Kit's to test Hiv . I have been wondering all my life have been extremely careful I don't have unprotected sex , I got annoyed to the point was the need while other guys bangs raw but couldn't contact it . This life no really balance , The Lab technician told me to buy Lamivudine and vitamin b complex that I should take it for 1 month . Then I should come for another test . Since I started taking it there's an improvement but Private Labs cost more . I'm thinking of going to FMC one far from my state . I don't know my chances of getting married and conceive a baby . Maybe I'll marry someone that's positive too , Just that I'm on stage of settling down I feel ashamed of myself I'm yet to tell any of my family members . They will feel disappointed . I'm supposed to have a girlfriend but the way girls dey bill person anyhow I started going for runs babes.

My little advice those going to brothels and hotels to have cheap sex or having sex with runs girls be careful condom can burst anytime is not %100 safe . Having a girlfriend is not safe too . I just dey avoid and hate girl's since then . There's not Gain in spreading it one can contact more diseases on the run . I'm just living my life for now . No Sex No girlfriend just extending my fund's to the needy and family members.
bro, i don’t think You have it. Since you did it in two different labs and it was negative, there might just be a problem with dat lab, You rarely get false negative results. My advice, go to a government lab or a standard private lab and do it there. Come back and tell us, you would see you are negative

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
bestdefender:
Nigga nah only rough fucker dey tear condom slow fuck8 lik us we no dey tear condom anyways u just started another chapter
Funny enough bro not only rough if there's no lubricant or babe no really wet it can still burst.

8 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
shege45:
bro, i don’t think You have it. Since you did it in two different labs and it was negative, there might just be a problem with dat lab, You rarely get false negative results. My advice, go to a government lab or a standard private lab and do it there. Come back and tell us, you would see you are negative
Bro this a standard lab , I'll go to a government Lab as you said.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Status by bestdefender: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jenkings222:
Funny enough bro not only rough if there's no lubricant or babe no really wet it can still burst.
yes nah true
Re: My HIV Status by Shalommy(f): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Chaii.. Dude. Now, you don't want sex anymore but before it was something you can't do without. Hmm.. It's a pity dude!

6 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Anisilas: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Dude. Now, you don't want sex anymore but before it was something you can't do without. Hmm.. It's a pity dude!
This is not time to be judgemental. He's just being unlucky. As u dey so you no dey fu c k, u fit swear?

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by shege45: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jenkings222:
Bro this a standard lab , I'll go to a government Lab as you said.
how long since d incident did you get d positive result?
Re: My HIV Status by anthonyuncle(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
focus on your treatment for now,
don't be scared, you still have a fruitful life ahead

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
You will still live your life and fulfill your destiny, don't allow depression to kill you. I heard HIV couples do bear HIV negative babies, you will go for counseling and ask for all necessary information.

I believe Boogyman557 will learn something from this thread lipsrsealed .
WTF man lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
anthonyuncle:
focus on your treatment for now,
don't be scared, you still have a fruitful life ahead
Thanks bro
Re: My HIV Status by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
HIV na your mate

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
shege45:
how long since d incident did you get d positive result?
4 weeks plus
Re: My HIV Status by Shalommy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Anisilas:
This is not time to be judgemental. He's just being unlucky. As u dey so you no dey Bleep, u fit swear?
I just dey feel for am. Dude will see sweet kpekus swallow saliva.. Chaii.. sad

1 Like

Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Shalommy:
I just dey feel for am. Dude will see sweet kpekus swallow saliva.. Chaii.. sad
Don't pity me okay , something wey dey sweet still dey kill since I got tested I have double my hustle and focused on improving my life .

17 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Jeon(f): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
gracias to the senoritagrin

now ur penis will be a private part...grin

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Mykelslim: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na this kind topic dey make person lose erection

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by shege45: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jenkings222:
4 weeks plus
bro , you don’t have HIv

9 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mykelslim:
Na this kind topic dey make person lose erection
Swears! Omor my dicc don shrink real quick embarassed

12 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Men will still fvck.
Re: My HIV Status by SHINJA: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Last last all of us go die one day ..

Live your life bro..

People dey die every day..

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by SenecaTheYonger: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
My erect prick just became flaccid. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My HIV Status by SenecaTheYonger: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jenkings222:
4 weeks plus

It is

1 Like

Re: My HIV Status by Reggaemich(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Op, stay strong

Nice decision, on choosing not to spread it,

Thereby making the situation worse

One love
Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Jenkings222:

H'unku, be calming dan... There's smfng called "window period", which takes up to 12 months sometimes before you start seeing symptoms... No get yaseiv worked up yet, sho get?

Bdw, òmó e be laisay na to kuku settle for soapy with my mawning fresh oh.. chai! grin
Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hiv nor dey enter body easily like that..relax your mind

Funny enough

Local man dey gbadun you jere, comrade. wink

9 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You will still live your life and fulfill your destiny, don't allow depression to kill you. I heard HIV couples do bear HIV negative babies, you will go for counseling and ask for all necessary information.

I believe Boogyman557 will learn something from this thread lipsrsealed .
WTF man lipsrsealed

grin grin ;I haven't even seen his posts since za turn of the month..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose / Can Nigerian Girls Do This? (photo( / Name A Nairalander Who You Think.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.