Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200 (2433 Views)

9JA Lady Exposes Her B00bies And Meat Pie In Public For N200 Notes (VIDEO) / Cheap MTN Data Available, We Deliver Instantly! 5GB Just #1,700 / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200 by Sammy774(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
I believed a lot of people are familiar with this data package from MTN , because from my observation it seems MTN wants all their customers to benefit in the ongoing end of the year promo, which is an indirect means of saying thank you to all customers.
Much as been said about MTN Welcome Back package, the data plan for those whom their MTN have been dormant. Unused MTN SIM are eligible forMTN 1GB of 100 Naira.
MTN Nigeria is here again with yet another fair data offer, which gives you1GB data for just N200, it was tagged as Super data Offer.
Good news the data plan is valid for 7 days and the amazing part is that you can do the subscribe in a multiple times on the same MTN SIM as many times as you wish.
In this sense then we need to do some simple mathematics on why you can get 5GB of data for just N1000.
I think you are done with the calculation at your own comfort, meaning with this plan calledMTN Super data offeryou can still get up to 10GB for N2000.
Take your change before the time out
Who is eligible for MTN Super Data Offer
The offers is for some SELECTED MTN customer, but dont worry you can still check if you can benefit from this offer.
I must tell you, this offer works on very few MTN SIM card. Anyway, your SIM card may be part of the lucky SIM card. You just need to dial the USSD code below to see if you are eligible for it. There is no harm in trying.
Dial*567*140#to confirm if your sim card is eligible
NOTE
(make sure you don’t have up to N200 on the Sim at that moment). Then, select the option you want.
If you get a response telling you: "insufficient balance", then you’re lucky: your MTN Sim is eligible for this cheapest data bundle offer!
If your SIM isn’t eligible, you get the message saying “You’re not eligible for this offer”. You might need to get another MTN SIM for it.
To Activate the MTN 1GB Super Data Offer;dial *567*140#.
✓ Recharge your MTN Sim with N200, then dial*567*140#.
✓ You get the prompt to subscribe for the 1GB, and that’s about it! You get the 1GB and you’re good to go!
✓ The subscription is valid for 7 days.
✓ To check data balance, dial *131*4#.
Re: Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sammy774:
I believed a lot of people are familiar with this data package from MTN , because from my observation it seems MTN wants all their customers to benefit in the ongoing end of the year promo, which is an indirect means of saying thank you to all customers.
Much as been said about MTN Welcome Back package, the data plan for those whom their MTN have been dormant. Unused MTN SIM are eligible forMTN 1GB of 100 Naira.
MTN Nigeria is here again with yet another fair data offer, which gives you1GB data for just N200, it was tagged as Super data Offer.
Good news the data plan is valid for 7 days and the amazing part is that you can do the subscribe in a multiple times on the same MTN SIM as many times as you wish.
In this sense then we need to do some simple mathematics on why you can get 5GB of data for just N1000.
I think you are done with the calculation at your own comfort, meaning with this plan calledMTN Super data offeryou can still get up to 10GB for N2000.
Take your change before the time out
Who is eligible for MTN Super Data Offer
The offers is for some SELECTED MTN customer, but dont worry you can still check if you can benefit from this offer.
I must tell you, this offer works on very few MTN SIM card. Anyway, your SIM card may be part of the lucky SIM card. You just need to dial the USSD code below to see if you are eligible for it. There is no harm in trying.
Dial*567*140#to confirm if your sim card is eligible
NOTE
(make sure you don’t have up to N200 on the Sim at that moment). Then, select the option you want.
If you get a response telling you: "insufficient balance", then you’re lucky: your MTN Sim is eligible for this cheapest data bundle offer!
If your SIM isn’t eligible, you get the message saying “You’re not eligible for this offer”. You might need to get another MTN SIM for it.
To Activate the MTN 1GB Super Data Offer;dial *567*140#.
✓ Recharge your MTN Sim with N200, then dial*567*140#.
✓ You get the prompt to subscribe for the 1GB, and that’s about it! You get the 1GB and you’re good to go!
✓ The subscription is valid for 7 days.
✓ To check data balance, dial *131*4#.
hmm ok

(1) (Reply)

Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation. / One Billion Naira Giveaway For One Million Nairalanders / Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.