Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Made You Register On Nairaland? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Register On Nairaland? (10777 Views)

If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In / IPPIS: Ten Reasons Why Lecturers Did Not Register On The IPPIS Platform / Can You Register Jamb In One State And Write It In Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by SPDAZZY(f): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2017
My fiance was always on his phone, and later explained that it's nairaland and how informative it was. I decided to give it a trial, now I am hooked too.

Though I think I used to get more informate before than these days. Literature section keeps me going though.

21st October and my fiance and I would become husband and wife smiley

12 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by braine(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2017
A guy pissed me off and I wanted to reply.

Before then, I was a guest user for over one year.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2017
paragon40:
gossip center
So you mean say you dey always enjoy the aproko matter for Nairaland? cheesy
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by bigyomite(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2017
Job hunting back in the days, atleast i have introduced more than 100 members who are still active today
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by tamilore1990(f): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2017
latest news and there funny comments
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2017
madawaki01

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by addikt(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2017
I was told about one famous artist called AIRFORCE1, he's a real strong energy god and I had to register because this is the only place where we can see more of him....speedy baba of our time, I hail....lol

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2017
I was tired of my old moniker jare! I decided to reinvent my online persona and come up with a new one grin wink

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by KakiP(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Searching for new music then, i discovered Nairaland in 2008, we used to share songs in the music section.

Good old days,a lot has since changed on here though!

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by xtremeTall(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Reading of hilarious comments and inspiring posts made me familiar....shoutout to smellymouth and explorers
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by adeoba2008(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Signature and traffic for my blog https://crmnigeria.com

More so the snake stories are so interesting as well.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by kullozone(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
I registered because of one mumu geh that I wanted to insult.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by tosyne2much(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
I got to know about Nairaland when I was looking for a way to hack my symbian phone and this led to my registration
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by krissconnect(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
I was a guest back den. But the stupid comments of sarkki and his cabals made me to register just to backfire his useless comments.

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by gift01: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2017
First to comment and Front page battle but then... I always love online reading and came here due to google search
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2017
That year there was regular updates on latest operamini browse for free

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by SamsonJohn743(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2017
post utme.
I was introduced to nairaland by a friend and then i joined uniben nairaland thread for 2015/2016
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Temi231(f): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2017
I registered on Nairaland in 2010 while i was looking for job then!!! Thank God is all history now. But i visit nairaland everyday even more than facebook. I am Nairaland Addict grin grin
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by SamsonJohn743(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2017
post utme.
I was introduced to nairaland by a friend and then i joined uniben nairaland thread for 2015/2016 buh one thing kept me doe 'the comments from fellow nairalanders' grin
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by daududaniel(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2017
My ex girlfriend, she always disturbed my peace with one story or the other she's reading on nairaland, so one day i took my phone and checked the site I've been hooked since that day. Registered a couple of days after. I don't even think she's a registered member tho.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by aluko360(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2017
I was in this cafe in yaba replying some emails way back in 2006.

Never regretted joining this forum.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Lukmann(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2017
a friend of mine introduced me to nairaland in 2008 but I wasn't really interested in joining but I changed my mind and registered in 2009 but forgot my password.
so I was only able to view comments but as luck would have it I suddenly remembered my password in 2014 since then I have been ardent member of the forum smiley
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by SamsonJohn743(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Temi231:
I registered on Nairaland in 2010 while i was looking for job then!!! Thank God is all history now. But i visit nairaland everyday even more than facebook. I am Nairaland Addict grin grin
exactly.
nairaland is my number one social media platform aside whatsapp
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2017
How many of us remember when people went to cyber cafes just to get to Nairaland?

How many of us remember asides yahoo, Nairaland was the only way to get information on things concerning Nigeria?

How many of us remember before Facebook, WordPress, , Twitter, there was Nairaland?

How many of us know that Nairaland hasn't changed its design or layout since it was launched?

How many of us remember that inspire of all these knowledge of Nairaland i only got registered this year?

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2017
I knew Seun from Naijabase forum then, we don't have cheap internet service as at that time, so we all look for cheats, IP address to bypass our network service. The crashing of Naijabase in 2005 or so led many of my colleagues looking for cheats to Nairaland. We compete for cheats those days, I remember Holy thug, Hugoboss1 etc Seun has really tried, is not easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by chukxie(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Boredom!
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Temi231(f): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2017
SamsonJohn743:

exactly.
nairaland is my number one social media platform aside whatsapp

Infact my husband will be like, babe... what do you gain on this nairaland sef, and i will be like bobo, is it your nairaland....lemme be ooo with my nairaland. I love Nairaland. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by paragon40(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you mean say you dey always enjoy the aproko matter for Nairaland? cheesy
very much hehehe
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Bmaster(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2017
my big bro. buh he's now overseas.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by musicwriter(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2017
Because a great majority on this site don't know anything about history of Africa and how we got to where we are today. Many think we were savages living in caves and killing ourselves and that it took white people to save us from ourselves.

Many have no idea the opposite is actually the case. Civilization was birthed in Africa and Africa gave civilization to the world. Believe it or not, Africa actually civilized Europe twice!.

First educated Europeans (Greeks) Pythagoras and Co around 500 BC, got their education in Africa, took it to Europe and gave it to Rome. Rome lost it again in what they call the dark ages in Europe. Africans again (the Moors) around 711 AD, went into Europe to give Europeans their second dose of establishing a functional civilization.

The world's first technological wonder, the pyramid was built in Africa by Africans.

The first universities in the world, Temple of Waset, Fez University, were built in Africa before Europe or anywhere else in the world.

Africans discovered gold, refined gold, molded gold before Europeans arrived here.

The wealthiest people on earth before Europeans arrived were Africans. We had the highest standard of living than anywhere else on earth. This's exactly what attracted Europeans.

The list is endless.

So, naturally, people ask questions; like, how could this be true? I urge fellow Africans to find out for themselves what happened, cause the standard education we get in school cannot give you the answer. History was re-written and anything suggesting black power were erased from the history books by Europeans during our many years of slavery and colonialism. Just do your own research. That's what I signed up here for. Anybody interested in reading more should see Why Europeans Were Able to Conquer Africa And the Rest of the World http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2017
i was going through nairaland and saw lalas247 curves that made me register

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Criticize Constructively And Nicely / Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) / Shoot-out In ESUT. Vice-chancellor Kidnapped!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.