Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Made You Register On Nairaland? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Register On Nairaland? (10807 Views)

If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In / IPPIS: Ten Reasons Why Lecturers Did Not Register On The IPPIS Platform / Can You Register Jamb In One State And Write It In Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Vutseck(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
just to correct some dumb ones.
English police well done o

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Silvertrinity(f): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
I registered because of my favorite writer flow1759

Forgot my first account password because I lost my phone... Registered again

undecided the uncle don't want to come and finish his story now

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Read comments grin angry grin
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by tollyboy5(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
I use to search for circuit diagram in my junior secondary days but nairalanders always want to sell circuits so dislike nairaland and later join 2015 after ND
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by tollyboy5(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
I use to search for circuit diagram in my junior secondary days but nairalanders always want to sell circuits so dislike nairaland and later join 2015 after ND for politics and knowledge
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Divay22(f): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Vutseck:

what is Aproko abeg
Amebo, jut what you're doing now wink
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Vutseck(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2017
Divay22:

Amebo, jut what you're doing now wink

chisus !!!!!!!!!!

holly ghost fire.......

runs out of nl
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by kkd123: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
Everything about Naira land made me to join. I love this great family. They make me laugh when I am sad. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Divay22(f): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Vutseck:

chisus !!!!!!!!!!

holly ghost fire.......

runs out of nl
*draw him back *
And where do you think you're running to Mr sad
You're trapped already cheesy
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Tamakay(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Nairaland is like Goggle to me. Very educative, current and accurate on their updates. I have introduced it to mostly all my friends. Somebody introduced it to me sha

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by olu4life(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Days of going to cafe and visiting wapsites like wanawap, mygamma, waptrick etc grin Was a guest in 2006, registered 2007.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2017
To known the things that are going around The world

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by cocoberry(f): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Job oo... and I got the job, even got some possible interview questions here that was asked. Thank you Nairaland, it's only God that made it possible!
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by integritylady(f): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2017
my ex boyfriend introduced me to nairaland this is the only interesting thing I gained from him I visit almost everyday to read
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Diamond23(f): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]boredom grin
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lala the snake master...
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by jc4real(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
An old-timer on this forum with the moniker "Amodu", made me take an interest on this forum.He always shared hilarious comments from here and I imagined Nairaland must be a very interesting site,so I started visiting regularly.That was late 2016.I became a member in April.

@ Amodu if u are reading this know say na u i follow come o. grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by amodu(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
jc4real:
An old-timer on this forum with the moniker "Amodu", made me take an interest on this forum.He always shared hilarious comments from here and I imagined Nairaland must be a very interesting site,so I started visiting regularly.That was late 2016.I became a member in April.

@ Amodu if u are reading this know say na u i follow come o. grin

I Laff.

I am glad I did, and I believe you find it worthy.

Nairaland rocks.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Does anyone know the whereabouts of yuzedo grin
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Lankyannie(f): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
I was reading an uncompleted story of in the dark by angelinestto on facebook, couldn't wait to finish it so I searched it on Google and landed here immediately.
my life have never remain the same since 2016 cus the kyn hardcore sex styles me dey see here don make me spoil finish.

may God help me.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by jc4real(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=amodu post=61128533]

I Laff.

I am glad I did, and I believe you find it worthy.

Nairaland rocks. [/quote9]

Sure!

So tell us your story. How did you get here? smiley
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by jc4real(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
kagari:
A fellow corper introduced it to me early 2012, but restriction to some section immediately made me register

Sexuality I guess lipsrsealed
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by joepentwo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
i join nairaland so as to increase traffic for seun
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by fiftynaira(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
My younger bro that was in 2009 he was always on the news we come to him to tell us what's up? He became tired and showed me the "secret ingredient" to his news after that I joined since I have been a member of

How will this affect the price of garri crew
N.C.A.N
Fry beans crew et al.
Nairaland ph branch where I meet my ist lander Naijakid.
Detribalized association of Nairaland

Have meet a special one too here goldbim ( ur moniker Is an auto correct in my phone and lappy)

Finally it's been a crazy journey and an insightful one cause am always the ist to tell the news whenever am with my peers.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Niwdog(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
I was a fan of Indian sex stories right from the days of Waptrick
So I decided to search for Nigeria sex stories and I was directed to nairaland
One year along the line I came upon an interesting story(not sex) from then I decided to own my own acct
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Humbledtoexcel: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
I got so pissed with the sort of response i see whenever someone posts a sensitive thread. I decided to join and talk sense into some people.
BTW the funny responses of members actually caught my attention more �

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by pxalmydee(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
was a spectator for some months back in the year 2012,just had to join to contribute my own quota to any interesting topic. still hoping to meet the love of my life on here. I might start by uploading snake pictures,while lala will be pushing it to the front page. by doing that,my dream queen can notice me�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Actually one guy on naijaloaded posted on a topic (as comment) about trying nairaland that its more educative and interesting and since then, like 1 and 2.... lol
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by muibi1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I was researching a sex style. I was directed to the sexuality section.

I became a vaseline crew member, after my induction. A decision I don't know if I should be happy about or regret. cheesy wink
i also want to join the vaseline crew, pls how do i go about it?

Thank you.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by KakiP(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
It used to be.

xty50:
My Ex he told me how educative it was.but now i dont think it is.so sad its full of hatred n also tribal war! cry
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by amodu(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
jc4real:
Sure!
So tell us your story. How did you get here.

Hmmmm, that's over a decade ago.

Actually, it was Cuando Sis Mia, When you are mine that brought me here. I mean Diego and Paloma telenova.

How? I learnt that you can read the script ahead of the airing on AIT then. So, I then used the search engine, Google which led me here and since 2006, a year after Nairaland's, creation i have been a registered member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB Closes Registration For 2018 UTME / Futminna PG Aspirants(2017/2018) / AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.