Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Made You Register On Nairaland? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Register On Nairaland? (10818 Views)

If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In / IPPIS: Ten Reasons Why Lecturers Did Not Register On The IPPIS Platform / Can You Register Jamb In One State And Write It In Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Peace2love: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
A friend told me about it and ever since then, I can't go a day without login to Nairaland.

I get first class info and laughter too, because of some hilarious comment people make

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by jc4real(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
amodu:

Hmmmm, that is over a decade ago.

Actually, it was Cuando Sis Mia, When you are mine that brought me here. I mean Diego and Paloma telenova.

How? I learnt that you can read the script ahead of the airing on AIT then. So, I then used the search engine, Google which led me here and since 2006, a year after Nairaland's, creation i have been a registered member.

Interesting!
Tuale baba!
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by greggng: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
When I registered here it was filled with matured minds. I even bought my car fron nl. Recently I discovered children have taken over. I will appeal that we return back to the good old days were everyone here was real

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by goldbim(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
fiftynaira:
My younger bro that was in 2009 he was always on the news we come to him to tell us what's up? He became tired and showed me the "secret ingredient" to his news after that I joined since I have been a member of

How will this affect the price of garri crew
N.C.A.N
Fry beans crew et al.
Nairaland ph branch where I meet my ist lander Naijakid.
Detribalized association of Nairaland

Have meet a special one too here goldbim ( ur moniker Is an auto correct in my phone and lappy)

Finally it's been a crazy journey and an insightful one cause am always the ist to tell the news whenever am with my peers.
grin Auto correct indeed..no be small thing.what's good nah?been a while..

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wanted to be part of the cucumber crew, wink
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by oforij(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
1. Google pop up; anything I search for on Google was always brought up by NL

2. When I wrote jamb, I was always searching for school update and then I came across delsu help desk on nairaland; the guy there was always assisting students with answer to any question

3. Scholarship news also
And thanks to nairaland update, I won a scholarship and also got paid by delta state bursary board.

4. A search on sex position
After all this, twas time to register.... Not forgetting the funny comments I usually read

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
muibi1:
i also want to join the vaseline crew, pls how do i go about it?

Thank you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by princejones(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
I was a guest for more than two years before l finally registered though it wasn't easy and at the end l was able to comment of trends,l was introduce to narialand who l help to advertise his training classes on car alarm system using his own moniker to do for him as far back then
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by SuperSuave(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

You don't like girls?
Hmmmm are you gay?
Yea, so you didn't know? well, now you know.smiley
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by zoedew: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
News!
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by ussy09(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Because I want to learn how to answer stup*d questions grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Sakie: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
kammali:
I want to introduce it to my friend,but she don't hv time 4it,what word i wll use to convise her to join niraland?....
If she loves reading, introduce her to a very interesting one.she will join immediately
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Scailz(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Just to source for news..... Nothing else aside that.

I get latest info here....
For real...I hit here alongside twitter for the latest.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Tittusstar22(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
I registered to create blog websites for those in need of it.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Dwayne24(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
I joined nairaland because of the literature section.zubby777 is the real deal
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
My own no pass gadget reviews grin
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Html/css Talk

And On Seeing The User Count Of Real Nigerians
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by ImaIma1(f): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Just to be able to comment
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Blonchilli(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
I came across nairaland in 2009 and joined in 2011. This is not my first account. The 2nd account I had was lost when nairaland lost a lot of data back then. This is my 3rd. I still miss a lot of nairaland members cry cry cry
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Fidelismaria: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
cry
mine is to blame bubuhari
curse liar Mohammed
join ncan
and bash my Yoruba Muslim brothers
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Fidelismaria: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
cry
mine is to blame bubuhari
curse liar Mohammed
join ncan
and bash my Yoruba Muslim brothers
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by meneski(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
a story by solomonbrown and Appolux made me join the forum. Shout out to all literature section peeps.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by vicmela(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
My fellow Corp member did that during my service year.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by stilldoingokay(f): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
bigyomite:
Job hunting back in the days, atleast i have introduced more than 100 members who are still active today

100 you deserve an award oooh
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by ElTommyBlaq(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
if not for back links and traffic to my site, why else would I join a populated forum?
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Sammy07: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
what made me registered is the tribalism war..... and any news concerning Buhari

it makes me happy whenever am sad
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Toluensdollars(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
So many things prompted me to join d forum, first was reading some interesting and inspiring piece here and being unable to comment or share my views. Secondly, was d attitude of so many members here with d way they rant, insult and attack each other
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by smithval(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
My elder brother always talked about nairaland back then around 2009.
What made me register was Ermm... I think it was coolval diary of an imostar in 2012. That guy made me lose nights of sleep.
I always feel like I am losing much if I don't check nairaland..
I've introduced countless friends over the years though.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by IkpuMmadu: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
kingthreat:

Like I said but this time a job scammer and spammer

It's not a spammer sir....the name and address of the firm are there....just confirm and don't discourage people from getting the blessing you got
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by MightyHand(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
I join bcs of the comments, some people r kinda funny lik mama peace... it realy brake my boredom
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
nairaland is the best..I register with them because they are the best and because I want exposure for my new blog I open as of may 24, 2016. .through nairaland I get an average of 500,000 monthly page views. .am glad I register and till tomorrow I will be glad I did. .cheers
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
fabregas04:
your head dey there, that was why one of my guy introduced NL to me back then, since then it's been hit back to back. I have introduced lots of people here.

Lol! no be lie brotherly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get Your Assignments Solved! / Osun Distributes Computer Tablets Of Knowledge For Test-running / Admission At The New 9 Federal University In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.