Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (64985 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Helo Dudes am so ashamed of myself right now. I always hated weekends and often do overtime at work even when my boss screams "No payment for Overtime"...

I don't take off days even when I had to be on site late at night. I don't see myself as a workaholic because an average black man doesn't like work. Not because of the money either (though I will love to quit if a better offer springs up and am not relenting in the search)...but just to erase my mind off temptations. I spend my Sundays at my sister's house so that the kids will keep me preoccupied.

I am a strong advocate of #NOsexB4Marriage...Although during my University days I had smitten more kity kats than most guys will ever dream of. I had a re-orientation during my service year and took up the tag #Abstinence...I try to limit my discussions and interactions with the opposite sex, I don't approve of excessive touching and I preoccupy my thoughts with work..

Sundays are the worst days "no work"...so I am always extra careful and often stay glued to my routines....the firm I worked with just handed over a secondary school to her clients on the 23rd of last month and those of us who were immersed in the project and saw it to fruition were given 2 weeks break and a paltry sum as bonus.

2 weeks! That was where my problem started. First I travelled to stay with my parents spent three days wasn't comfortable because that was the neighbourhood I grew up, the ladies there may still think a leopard doesn't change its spot...I left when I saw so many temptations and green lights...I went to my sister's house and it's just the same thing because I have also tested some of the kity kats from the flats below...then my cousin persuaded me to come to portharcourt I haven't seen him in a decade.

When I got to PH I told my cousin of my new stand and he said "whatever rocks your boat"... The next two days, we had fun bought some item until ****** showed up embarassed...she was my cousin's friend. She was not a threat and she doesn't even dress hot. So I let down my guard whenever she visits. She cooked, we ate and I thought perhaps she was one of my cousin's numerous GFS.

Two days ago, my cousin told me they are going to watch Nigeria match in a bar. I am not a football fan,Tennis rocks my boat. So I preoccupied my self with a movie. About an hour later she came back and told me my cousin and his crew are cracking too many stuffs and she is no longer comfortable (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives). I said okay. She went to lie on the bed and later I joined her. The apartment is a mini flat and the sitting room is tiled. Just a mattress no duvet so we slept on the same mattress. Truth be told I could not remember anything until I saw myself shooting fluid in a latex material. Everything vanished from my eyes I was filled with hate. The next morning I had my bath, called my cousin and was shocked when he told me he was already @ work I carried my bag and the lady quickly took her shower and left. I went straight to the hospital gave him the key to his apartment. I had already told him my boss asked me to rush down......I left PH....sad....this morning I woke up feeling sad. The memory with the lady that night keeps occupying my mind and she even sent a text that "she loves me because I am cool headed, polite and handsome"....I was further peeved by her subsequent messages. Now I am just ashamed of Myself...and am still asking; how did it happen why was I not reasonable enough?...well I have learnt my lesson..."Emotions are stronger than Knowledge"

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
OP i don't blame you one bit buh if really you want to take your stand on abstinence then you need christ...determination with prayer will go a long way,i think you only engaged determination forgeting that devil poured a lot of karishakas into the world......even if you don't want it,they gonna rape you....

#pray so ye might not fall into temptation

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bros u get problem oooo. Anyways you can divert the gehs to me whenever they come arnd ehn. I will help your fatherly course by taking them from you.

Oni yeye

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by donholy28(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
I no even know where to start with this one.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op the deed has been stop crying over split milk,discover your weak point and stop putting yourself in a tight situation,food wen person no wan eat make e no taste am,u shld have knwn wat you were getting yourself into by being alone with a lady in the same house,on the same bed.....

Btw what if she was your bros g.f?hmmmmmmsadsadsad

9 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
PuciPrince:
Bros u get problem oooo. Anyways you can divert the gehs to me whenever they come arnd ehn. I will help your fatherly course by taking them from you.

Oni yeye
little wonder guys die like chicken...

Make he devert problems give yousadsadsad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:

undecided what now. He doesnt like being in company of women. And i wanto help him. Is it bad ni? angry

12 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by airsaylongcon: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:

... (My cousin is a Med doc. But he smokes at least a packet of B&H everyday + or minus other additives) .

The bolded got me cracking... Hahahahahahahahahaha

Additives like?
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dammmm op u wrote up there#nosexbfmarriage**but u telling us u slept alone in a room with a lady on d same bed shocked is d devil shey? btw y u feel ashamed angry u shouldnt cos d deed has been done,so it's either u continue fuvkin her or u tell her last time was a mistake.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
airsaylongcon:

The bolded got me cracking... Hahahahahahahahahaha

Additives like?
funny guy...
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by IamLEGEND1: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2015

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammmm op u wrote up there#nosexbfmarriage**but u telling us u slept alone in a room with a lady on d same bed shocked is d devil shey? btw y u feel ashamed angry u shouldnt cos d deed has been done,so it's either u continue fuvkin her or u tell her last time was a mistake.
of course she got the msg that it was a mistake nd my attitude towards her that morning depicts I am not in anyway interested in anything with her
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea I am a protagonist of the hash tag but I couldn't sleep on a hard floor nd If I had a duvet that might help....it all happened too fast for me to grasp.....
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
PuciPrince:

Oni yeye
I tot u were the pucci prince? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
I tot u were the pucci prince? undecided

puci as in cat cheesy

dirty mind tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by IamLEGEND1: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
lipsrsealed

just interchange the masculine and feminine pronouns there...... grin
+
coz she cook that food with her menstrual blood...... so you're as good as dead bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by yomi007k(m): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
DUDE U F.UCKED UP.....

That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Yakidianubok: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op its good u've made confessions, try to 4give urself and always pray for God's grace to see u thro.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
OP i don't blame you one bit buh if really you want to take your stand on abstinence then you need christ...determination with prayer will go a long way,i think you only engaged determination forgeting that devil poured a lot of karishakas into the world......even if you don't want it,they gonna rape you....

#pray so ye might not fall into temptation
Yeah I guess u re probably ryt...but I don't want to be too Religious
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yakidianubok:
Op its good u've made confessions, try to 4give urself and always pray for God's grace to see u thro.
Thanks bro cool
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
yomi007k:
DUDE U F.UCKED UP.....

That's all.
. Yeah I did nd am not happy about it either embarassed
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

just interchange the masculine and feminine pronouns there...... grin
+
coz she cook that food with her menstrual blood...... so you're as good as dead bro.
.. shocked
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
PuciPrince:

puci as in cat cheesy

dirty mind tongue
Okay...everyone knows the "pussy word" is an offensive slang for a female's vag***....doesnt matter how u spell...so be a good boy nd change ur moniker to pussycatprince ur intent will not be misconstrued....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
PuciPrince:

undecided what now. He doesnt like being in company of women. And i wanto help him. Is it bad ni? angry
I never said so...
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by SSpeter(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:

cry cry cry
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by yomi007k(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
. Yeah I did nd am not happy about it either embarassed

Like ur honesty.

Just move on n advise ur cousin d girl aint who he thinks she is.

As for d girl, she will know she has no place either at ur side n ur cousin's side-guilty consicence thingz. Nd she my try 2 scam him or bang oda dudes 2 clear her mind.

As for u. U were just d Litmus paper God used to test who she really is...Ur forgiveness is with God.

#shalom
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by miqos02(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
eeeyah
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Omotayor123(f): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
I just pray you won't receive a text message from her telling you she's pregnant!

For a lady like that, it's not far off.. Sorry OP wink

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by olukayoday(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
sorry eehn
Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by Caliph69: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Weeping after sex? Grow up man.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... by DICKtator: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.