Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (51096 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Oselu28(f): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
have learnt something new 'Rosco' hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by thingsyoudo123(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Do we now have a language called "Afonja English"?... damn

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Dearlord(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Free Advert
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by dannybams(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
lol
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by cristianisraeli: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
NEHLIVE:
According to the information shared on Facebook by Mhiz Tosin whom herself is a proud commercial sex worker. The friend Finley and Mosunmola that she helped into the profession from Ekiti to Lagos wants to set her up. "Rosco" in prostitution parlance means "client". Some of you guys who are grand patron of the red light district will easily identify with the slang.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lagos-prostitute-beats-friend-dirty-for-plan-to-set-her-up-photos

girls on nairaland be forming as if them no they carry work as well.lol
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by cristianisraeli: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oselu28:

stop pretending abeg

rosco,aristo,married man all na the same
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by walemetro: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oselu28:

Taaaaa!!!! if i hear!!!!
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by ajayijohnsonolu(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
dat gud olosho frm ekiti to lagos omo u dn suffer
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerian Prostitutes are the dirtiest things alive. Everything about them (from hair to toe) is fake with grubby finger and toe nails barely covered with disgusting nail paint.

Yes I knew from close proximity with them. I've tried to check them out from my travels around the country and I came to that conclusion; dirty low self esteem illiterate things. It's no surprise that they will fly their flags.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by buffalowings: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
To nack her jazz dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by buffalowings: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oselu28:

You pretty

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
NEHLIVE:
According to the information shared on Facebook by Mhiz Tosin whom herself is a proud commercial sex worker. The friend Finley and Mosunmola that she helped into the profession from Ekiti to Lagos wants to set her up. "Rosco" in prostitution parlance means "client". Some of you guys who are grand patron of the red light district will easily identify with the slang.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6063144_20171005125934_jpegb177416991b30e8e3362199be6042d87

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lagos-prostitute-beats-friend-dirty-for-plan-to-set-her-up-photos

English is dead

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by starstunna1313(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Papiikush:
Ado girls?!

Cc tosyne2much come and carry your sisters oh grin
cheesy
Average Ado girl is an Olosho cheesy
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by harmeyd: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Did she go to school atall..... or who was English teacher

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Afonjas have been destroying english since the days of abraham..sophiscated english made in ekiti grin the babe sef i no fit fucķ am even with condom ...hiv written all over her head

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by shineeye1: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Even the raving lunatic is "proudly mad", if only you ask them!

"Proudly Olosho"! Can you imagine how dead a once living soul can become!!

How did they get to this unbelievable point?

Gradual drift, I guess, till they pass the point of no return!!!
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by introvertedsoul: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Papiikush:
Ado girls?!

Cc tosyne2much come and carry your sisters oh grin

Yoruba girls, don't share the "one love" of the Southwest.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by harmeyd: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shey she no sabi Pidgin atall.... Abi which kind bomb b this?

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by martialkin(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Just checked her on Facebook and found out she's studying plotical science at Ekiti State University [i]Just checked her on Facebook and found out she's studying plotical science at Ekiti State University [/i]Just checked her on Facebook and found out she's studying plotical science at Ekiti State University
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Oselu28(f): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
buffalowings:

You pretty

thanks
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Oselu28(f): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
walemetro:

Taaaaa!!!! if i hear!!!!

you av heard na.....abi u need ear drop

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Oselu28(f): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

stop pretending abeg

rosco,aristo,married man all na the same

why u dey drink panadol for another person headache na? I said av learnt something new,what is there to pretend about? as u b regular customer u think say everybody be like u...Ode
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Fxwarrior: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
LaughButton01:
Firstly, Thunder fire anybody that insults any Yoruba on this thread because of her English.

but chai this English bad tru tru, but the thunder will still fire you.

now back to the topic
which kai thing be this?

the idiot come still use style drop address ���

Chai no dull moment in Nairaland. What a comic relief. Can't stop laughing.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
...this is very serious indeed...it is not by force to write her message!!!
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
ayourbamie:
I never knew yoruba girls are into prostitution too, I thought it was meant for girls from that side.

I only know yoruba girls to be dirty.

Yes, when you hear the phrase " you dirty prostitute". It's actually a yoruba prostitute.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by cristianisraeli: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oselu28:

why u dey drink panadol for another person headache na? I said av learnt something new,what is there to pretend about? as u b regular customer u think say everybody be like u...Ode

i wish you know me..you wont call me ode..i will let it slide because i dont like dissing ladies..i just love em...so be warned!!!
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
This thread is very funny walahi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by stonekc(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
NEHLIVE:

I dey hear dis rosco..na 2DAY i know d meaning
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by sisisioge: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

What could they want with other people's roscos ntori Olorun?
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by feyimen: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
my sister well-done.. please don't worry about your English but hope u can do the chichinchaun very well..
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by seangy4konji: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ajan sare oeo n jona.

Kilode ta won olonshon pokunrin ni rosco no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.