Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (51128 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Moral of the post?
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Iphran6: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
RIP, English language..

You were brave..

We will surely miss you.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Veetee(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
You guys shud stfu, the only error I see there is 'stole" it must be d mode she was in. It's circumstances that make these girls indulge in such acts.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by contactikenna(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Olosho issues...
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
English av been murdered.... Theresa May must see dis
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
if Only Buhari will read dis n declare a state of emergency in education in Ekiti state....Chisos....dis grammar can make $26billion disappear
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Isaacvin(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
i never see any local olosho wey fit construct one good english sentence
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by 2shure: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Devil cannot cast away another demon.
Lai lai.
Imagine her advice
Stay away from bad friends.
So wetin she dey do na good thing ba
Opo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by freshinko: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
proudly olosho... grin grin grin grin grin[sup][/sup]
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by kizz007: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
How much ? 。 how much? this girls na yorubad girls. na there life be that tongue
singing wizkid kpakurumo
folake , kpakurumo ........
tolani kpakurumo ....
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by deebrain(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
RIP, English language..

You were brave..

We will surely miss you.

Take heart.

For we shall yet meet to part no more.

Amen.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Nonymillz: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Fayose come and see your daughters oh sad

Ekiti indeed the Home of Professors in Englishgrin

HAHAHA.........
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Nonymillz: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Veetee:
You guys shud stfu, the only error I see there is 'stole" it must be d mode she was in. It's circumstances that make these girls indulge in such acts.

Then u need glasses for MYOPIA and HYPERMETROPIA combined...

lemme point out these:

I helped this EVILS friend.... 2 pple ooo
I cant stole from OTHER... What the heck is that?
AND I WILL NEVER THANK GOD....this one correct too abi?
Mosunmola went TO stole... I guess u are receiving ur short sight and long sight healing

AND Finally,

I HELPS AND WE PLANT VEIL AGAINST HER... HABA BROS!!! why are u so wicked? instead of u to locate her, beat her and send her to school, u are defending her... RIP GREAT ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

NONSENSE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Nonymillz: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=oglalasioux post=61132120]Nigerian Prostitutes are the dirtiest things alive. Everything about them (from hair to toe) is fake with grubby finger and toe nails barely covered with disgusting nail paint.

Yes I knew from close proximity with them. I've tried to check them out from my travels around the country and I came to that conclusion; dirty low self esteem illiterate things. It's no surprise that they will fly their flags. [/quote

BAD GUYZ!!!!!!!!! STRONG MAN!!!!!!!! CLEAN/FRESH GUY!!!!!!!!!!

I HAIL U IN ''GREEK LANGUAGE''
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by multibalotel: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Still waiting for someone to upload that Lil Wayne's pic
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by vivyXx3(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't even understand what she is trying to say shocked who stole? What is this? Smh fine girl with small brain
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by manikspears: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
RIP, English language..

You were brave..

We will surely miss you.

You stood your ground and fought like a true warrior but the opposition was too much cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
see smack down...killers of English language

I wonder what future the lady was talking about

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
'proudly olosho'. Afonja una no go kill person.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
manikspears:

You stood your ground and fought like a true warrior but the opposition was too much cry
really too much

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
dis kain English fit cause diplomatic face-off btw Naija n UK

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Jahred52: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Feast your eyes on this instead

Regsiter

https:///rlVQabXx7W

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by jidxin(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Papiikush:
Ado girls?!

Cc tosyne2much come and carry your sisters oh grin
u know ur moniker looks so familiar....do u know anybody wit d name linzy Behind
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
That serve him right
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Hychineson(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
RIP, English language..

You were brave..

We will surely miss you.
i can't stole from lol
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by toprealman: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
RIP, English language..

You were brave..

We will surely miss you.
Menh....
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Papiikush: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
jidxin:
u know ur moniker looks so familiar....do u know anybody wit d name linzy Behind
Who be linzy nitori olorun?
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by sunvillequeen(f): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
English yas dead.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by IbBarham(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP English
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Wirelessmic(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:
Chai... The English write up sef is enough to give someone convulsion angry
What a wasted life... RIP English
cheesy
MISTAICEY02288:
Chai... The English write up sef is enough to give someone convulsion angry
What a wasted life... RIP English
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by kobijacobs(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
English was slaughtered at Abattoir agege road
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Wirelessmic(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
if Only Buhari will read dis n declare a state of emergency in education in Ekiti state....Chisos....dis grammar can make $26billion disappear
haba! take it easy man
grin
OyiboOyibo:
haba! take it easy man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.