Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only (7799 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by d4guy: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
She followed one of those yeye advice una dey give ... Smh

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jodha:

All im trying to say is nobody is perfect...

Before he decided to relocate to another place and settle down with her....he must have seen some traits in her that are wife material...

If he loves her...he'll overlook her shortcomings..

What I mean is that it costs nothing to call and say am pregnant, and if he says no then obviously she can go ahead and murder the child that would be her cross to bear, but the fact out of impatient she murdered a child just like that, obviously as the man I would feel hurt knowing if we do marry that the first child we could have had was terminated all in the name of assumptions, this is what makes her dangerous tomorrow it could be something else. It's up to the OP though I just have personal hatred towards people who are too comfortable with abortion for christ sakes there's birth control, condom and cheaper alternatives to prevent pregnancy, if she's really a nice person as OP mentioned then they need to talk.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by AXYZ: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jodha:

She made a mistake....i bet she did it for the child....a child will suffer emotional truama growing up and been called a bastard...if the guy rejected...

H2Ossss:

Oga... Calm down... She made a mistake because of fear or insecurity.. If he really loves her he should be ready to forgive and move on.... Its not easy to start a new relationship

Some girls do it a lot.
My girlfriend (single mother of 1) was preggy for me for some weeks (1st trimester). I had to call home immediately she told me and we started preparing in our family.

She came to visit me in Lagos while I paid for the flight ticket even when I never entered plane before. Unknown to me that she was coming to abort the pregnancy 'out of fears' that I wouldn't marry her. She told me only about 4 days after the removal. What do you have to say

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Yabsun(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bro, seems ur bae didn't believe in true love u have for her. She looked at it that the relationship might hit the rock as usual. She expected u to put up the ruthless attitude of her former beasts she calls exs.. Well, this the reason Someone like me wants God fearing Lady to marry. That ur bae must be an expert in the business o.. just remove the baby as if she dewormed. Ha! Bro, follow ur heart..if u have large heart to forgive, u feel give her 2nd chance..if u be my type wey no dey comot Mata like this from mind, abeg, quit! it's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by sparklezeee: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
d4guy:

I tire o. Just imagine me when be virgin go dey give married people with at least 5 children advice.The worst part is that most of them would take the advice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by phykiesexy: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
All d guys here are just saying she is heartless. I can bet my toe nail that you guys have also denied a lady that told u she was pregnant. I don't blame the girl at all. I got pregnant too for my bf. He was even d one that told me I was pregnant. I did a test at general hospital to be sure. His mother kept asking when n how did it happen. I had to do another test at his brothers hospital so they can calculate it. I faced persecution from everybody. My mother was even d worst. Her words were very hurtful to me. D baby daddy after the whole saga travelled. I was by myself with my child. I was made to sit at the back of the church for four months with everybody advising me like i was the worst sinner. Cus his family made sure I must go to d church. Where was my baby father no where to be found. Whenever I look at my son, I am glad I didn't do abortion. But if I had to follow what I was made to go through abortion was like d best option. So I don't blame d girl abeg. Poster if u can't forgive her please move ahead someone else would understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by d4guy: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2017
sparklezeee:

I tire o. Just imagine me when be virgin go dey give married people with at least 5 children advice.The worst part is that most of them would take the advice.
Lol don't mind dem

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Fantes(m): 6:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Expensive joke
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2017
Once you start having doubts just know it's time to back out!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Luckygurl(f): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2017
phykiesexy:
All d guys here are just saying she is heartless. I can bet my toe nail that you guys have also denied a lady that told u she was pregnant. I don't blame the girl at all. I got pregnant too for my bf. He was even d one that told me I was pregnant. I did a test at general hospital to be sure. His mother kept asking when n how did it happen. I had to do another test at his brothers hospital so they can calculate it. I faced persecution from everybody. My mother was even d worst. Her words were very hurtful to me. D baby daddy after the whole saga travelled. I was by myself with my child. I was made to sit at the back of the church for four months with everybody advising me like i was the worst sinner. Cus his family made sure I must go to d church. Where was my baby father no where to be found. Whenever I look at my son, I am glad I didn't do abortion. But if I had to follow what I was made to go through abortion was like d best option. So I don't blame d girl abeg. Poster if u can't forgive her please move ahead someone else would understand.

Let's call a spade a spade.
Some guys are scum we know that, heck they would deny you immediately pregnancy comes in. But that doesn't mean you should take major decisions like this without due consent, especially in a serious relationship.

This was a major determining factor in their relationship. A pregnancy and she terminated it just like that without the knowledge of the partner. Atleast she could have subtly mentioned it to the guy that she was pregnant to know the guys reaction, but no! She jumped to conclusions and took away what was inside her like it was nothing.

You were in a similar situation and yes you lived up to the results of your action. That's what life is all about. You make a choice, you should be able to deal with the consequences, good or bad.
Same with the babe in question, she aborted a pregnancy without the knowledge of her partner, she should be able to live with what happens thereafter not seeking for an easy way out.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by H2Ossss(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2017
fayded:

That "2".. In ur moniker should be removed. Good, now pronounce ur moniker..
Thats exactly the people u re talking like.. Ryt now.

I'll do that when you remove the " yded" in your moniker and add a "g"..... Now read it out.... Exactly what you are grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Funkybabee(f): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2017
How can I kill my child just because my guy might reject it mehn

Devil is a liar!!!!

She is lying to u

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by joe4christ(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jodha:

If the pregnancy wasnt his....she wouldnt have bothered telling him...
no one is that stupid...

No. You might be wromg here, she might have decided to tell him cos she knew with him being around her, its matter of hours before he will find out she's pregnant or did an abortion.
Put into consideration that he will surely want to make love to her since he just arrived in town purposely to see her, so during pre-intimacy "sucking of bwest" grin for a lady who just did abortion, bweast milk might will definitely be proceeding out of her and that will make any sharp guy know for certain what's up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Dharneehell(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
sixhours:
Hi Nairalanders,

I need your mature advice here. I am in a committed relationship with this lady. She works in lagos and I work in Asaba. I was initially in lagos but was transferred to Asaba. I do visit her regularly in lagos and she comes to Asaba too. Recently, an opening came up in Lagos within the company and I applied to be transferred back to fill this position. My application is currently pending approval. My reason for asking for this transfer is because I want to get married to this lady. And it is best we live in the same state after marriage. She can't move to Asaba because that will mean she has to look for another job. Instead, I felt I can work my transfer back to lagos.

Over the long independence holiday, I decided to visit my fiancee in lagos to share my plans with her. When I got to lagos, I noticed she was all moody. I then asked her wassup. She then said she is pregnant. After saying it, she paused and looked at my face. I was excited. I hugged her. Kissed her and brought out a new wristwatch I bought for her (she loves wristwatches). Then, I started explaining how I applied to be transferred back to lagos because I want to start a family with her. While I was talking, she started crying. I then asked to know what the issue was. She then answered that she aborted the pregnancy. I was shocked. She showed me the doctor's report confirming she was 4 weeks pregnant. But, she said she did not want to receive the usual rejection that comes from a guy when she tells the guy she is pregnant. Therefore, she just removed it. She said, she told herself that when she tells me I got her pregnant, and I start to act up, she will just tell me that she has already taken it off.

Since that day, I have not being myself. I do not know if I should continue with her. She has a big problem. She assumes too much. She concludes too much. She always tries to act like she is smarter than everyone in the room. Before you say A, she concludes you will also say B and C. A part of me wants my application for transfer to be denied.

What should I do? Mature advice only.

Abortion is inhuman.
She should have at least told ya first...
If you still love her, continue the relationship.
But, don't marry her till she gets pregnant again.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by lenghtinny(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jodha:

Yh yhure rght....but all im saying is ..nobody is perfect...

Maybe she recieved the wrong advice..at the wrong time...
She didn't receive any wrong advice, she made her choice and she should bear the consequences herself....

I can't stand the presence of such lady not to talk of getting married to her after what she did angry
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Jodha(f): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
joe4christ:

No. You might be wromg here, she might have decided to tell him cos she knew with him being around her, its matter of hours before he will find out she's pregnant or did an abortion.
Put into consideration that he will surely want to make love to her since he just arrived in town purposely to see her, so during pre-intimacy "sucking of bwest" grin for a lady who just did abortion, bweast milk might will definitely be proceeding out of her and that will make any sharp guy know for certain

what's up!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Jodha(f): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
joe4christ:

Put into consideration that he will surely want to make love to her since he just arrived in town purposely to see her, so during pre-intimacy "sucking of bwest" grin for a lady who just did abortion, bweast milk might will definitely be proceeding out of her and that will make any sharp guy know for certain
what's up!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
sixhours:
Hi Nairalanders,

I need your mature advice here. I am in a committed relationship with this lady. She works in lagos and I work in Asaba. I was initially in lagos but was transferred to Asaba. I do visit her regularly in lagos and she comes to Asaba too. Recently, an opening came up in Lagos within the company and I applied to be transferred back to fill this position. My application is currently pending approval. My reason for asking for this transfer is because I want to get married to this lady. And it is best we live in the same state after marriage. She can't move to Asaba because that will mean she has to look for another job. Instead, I felt I can work my transfer back to lagos.

Over the long independence holiday, I decided to visit my fiancee in lagos to share my plans with her. When I got to lagos, I noticed she was all moody. I then asked her wassup. She then said she is pregnant. After saying it, she paused and looked at my face. I was excited. I hugged her. Kissed her and brought out a new wristwatch I bought for her (she loves wristwatches). Then, I started explaining how I applied to be transferred back to lagos because I want to start a family with her. While I was talking, she started crying. I then asked to know what the issue was. She then answered that she aborted the pregnancy. I was shocked. She showed me the doctor's report confirming she was 4 weeks pregnant. But, she said she did not want to receive the usual rejection that comes from a guy when she tells the guy she is pregnant. Therefore, she just removed it. She said, she told herself that when she tells me I got her pregnant, and I start to act up, she will just tell me that she has already taken it off.

Since that day, I have not being myself. I do not know if I should continue with her. She has a big problem. She assumes too much. She concludes too much. She always tries to act like she is smarter than everyone in the room. Before you say A, she concludes you will also say B and C. A part of me wants my application for transfer to be denied.

start having a plan b......trust me, ur mind tells u to, so why doubt
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by laliga01: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
Listen Bro... What she did was terrible. I'm not sayin terrible in the aspect of what is morally right or wrong. I mean terrible in the aspect that it wasn't just her decision to make alone. She didn't impregnate herself, neither is she in a relationship with herself alone. She SHOULD or MUST consult you before anything. What you decide and agree on together is what should be done eventually.

She didn't act like someone who believes in the relationship you guys have and share. If she did, she wouldn't take a serious decision like this without your knowledge. Now that brings me down to my point.

I doubt any girl would naturally abort a pregancy without involving or informing her partner. Girls here woud confirm this. It is a scary procedure and they must reach out to you regardless of whether they intend to keep it or not. So i sense a rat here. A very big stinking rat.

1. That pregnancy was never yours. ( She got pregnant while you were away and decided to remove it before you came back. And somewhere along the line, the guilt of the enormity of the act was too much to hide, it killed her inside and she couldn't hide it well. When you noticed, she then decided to unburded her heart while still telling a lie about who was responsible for this )

2. She was never pregnant in the first ( Don't know what she would want to achieve with that though. But the heart of humans can be very devious. She was probably trying to put you on a guilt trip for something you do or fail to do )

I wouldn't advice you to stay with a woman like that. I don't know how far along you guys have come, but you have to be objective when you are ready to make a decision on this matter. A woman who could do this , can do much more without you concert, not to think of the underlying motives behind this action. This is just one of the few things she might have done that you know of.

Sit her down, and talk to her. Speak your mind freely. Leh her know this could be the deciding factor on the future of your relationship. Tell her you want the truth and nothing but the truth. Tell her you don't believe her story and she had better start spilling the truth or you walk away without looking back.

The truth is i won't be with a woman like that after this. I smell lots of untruth in her story. Whatever she says eventually will affect my decision.

I cant tell you what to do. Read the comments, and do what is right. It's early, you're not married yet.

Your girl is not ready for a serious relationship

Your girl cannot make a good wife

Your girl sees no future in what you guys have

Your girl will do really horrible things when you're eventually married to her

Your girl isn't your girl

Your girl isn't ready to be a mother

Lefulefu
Pussyhunter
Sexybbstar
Augustap
Adaumunocha

Your advice is needed

I sent you a pm. Reply. We got something to talk about

In my humble opinion, I think it's either she was never pregnant or she was pregnant for someone else.
I dnt believe that bullshit.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mille:
Something similar happened to me and I feel your pain.

In my case, we were even cohabiting, 2yrs in at the time and I noticed signs of pregnancy in her. Went for a test and came out positive; 8weeks. I can say it remains the happiest moment of my life.

The next day, I discovered my girl was moody. It was all about one stupid hungry fake pastor that told her I would abandon her with the baby not marry her in future. A 'prophesy' I still find laughable till today. Calmed her down, promised her heaven and even swore on my life.

The day after, she went out to visit a friend (one who I discovered gave her abortion concoctions) while I planned to take her to my family in Lagos and get everything settled. When she got back, I told her to pack her bags and we headed for Lagos.

I remember that on entering the gate of my parent's house to introduce them to my 'pregnant fiancée', I noticed blood coming out. I didn't need anyone to tell me what has happened. Confirmed it medically the next day, and ended up paying for an operation for her because it caused some medical complications.

Since that day, Man or woman, friend or foe, if you are the overly religious type whose brain does not function, nor have the tenacity to think on its own without following some silly fabricated book or listening to conmen who hide under religion, I stay away from you.

No serious Christian will open her legs to a man that is not legally married to her.

Fornication is a sin.

Say no to pre-marital sex and romance, NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX AND ROMANCE!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by laliga01: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jodha:
Forgive her....its not totally her fault that some guys are thoughtless beasts.....

Abortion is not a good thing but...she made a mistake everyone does....

FORGIVE HER!!

So why is she not clever enough to keep it to herself since she has the ability to keep things to herself and act accordingly.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by laliga01: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jodha:

If the pregnancy wasnt his....she wouldnt have bothered telling him...
no one is that stupid...

Lolx...some ladies are that stupid, trust me.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by jaywhoco(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
Listen Bro... What she did was terrible. I'm not sayin terrible in the aspect of what is morally right or wrong. I mean terrible in the aspect that it wasn't just her decision to make alone. She didn't impregnate herself, neither is she in a relationship with herself alone. She SHOULD or MUST consult you before anything. What you decide and agree on together is what should be done eventually.

She didn't act like someone who believes in the relationship you guys have and share. If she did, she wouldn't take a serious decision like this without your knowledge. Now that brings me down to my point.

I doubt any girl would naturally abort a pregancy without involving or informing her partner. Girls here woud confirm this. It is a scary procedure and they must reach out to you regardless of whether they intend to keep it or not. So i sense a rat here. A very big stinking rat.

1. That pregnancy was never yours. ( She got pregnant while you were away and decided to remove it before you came back. And somewhere along the line, the guilt of the enormity of the act was too much to hide, it killed her inside and she couldn't hide it well. When you noticed, she then decided to unburded her heart while still telling a lie about who was responsible for this )

2. She was never pregnant in the first ( Don't know what she would want to achieve with that though. But the heart of humans can be very devious. She was probably trying to put you on a guilt trip for something you do or fail to do )

I wouldn't advice you to stay with a woman like that. I don't know how far along you guys have come, but you have to be objective when you are ready to make a decision on this matter. A woman who could do this , can do much more without you concert, not to think of the underlying motives behind this action. This is just one of the few things she might have done that you know of.

Sit her down, and talk to her. Speak your mind freely. Leh her know this could be the deciding factor on the future of your relationship. Tell her you want the truth and nothing but the truth. Tell her you don't believe her story and she had better start spilling the truth or you walk away without looking back.

The truth is i won't be with a woman like that after this. I smell lots of untruth in her story. Whatever she says eventually will affect my decision.

I cant tell you what to do. Read the comments, and do what is right. It's early, you're not married yet.

Lefulefu
Pussyhunter
Sexybbstar
Augustap
Adaumunocha

Your advice is needed

I agree with some of the stuff you said but your submission is largely on a one-sided account. a lot more happen that we are aware of... we are very limited mortals. well done though[b]
ScotFree:

Lefulefu
Pussyhunter
Sexybbstar
Augustap
Adaumunocha

Your advice is needed

I agree with some of the stuff you said but your submission is largely on a one-sided account. a lot more happen that we are aware of... we are very limited mortals. well done though[/b]
ScotFree:

Lefulefu
Pussyhunter
Sexybbstar
Augustap
Adaumunocha

Your advice is needed

I agree with some of the stuff you said but your submission is largely on a one-sided account. a lot more happened that we are aware of... we are very limited mortals. well done though.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by marklele(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
she shouldnt have killed the baby..
examine her very well, if there is a change in her character, forgive her.
some women are always casual and concludes that all the men on this earth are not real or serious.
Tell her to pray and ask for God's forgiveness for her to be able to conceive again in future. forgive her
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by fayded(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
H2Ossss:

I'll do that when you remove the " yded" in your moniker and add a "g"..... Now read it out.... Exactly what you are grin

E no gel.. Ur own no follow biko
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by aktolly54(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
@op I suspect she must have been doing abortion before
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by Adasun(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mille:
Something similar happened to me and I feel your pain.

In my case, we were even cohabiting, 2yrs in at the time and I noticed signs of pregnancy in her. Went for a test and came out positive; 8weeks. I can say it remains the happiest moment of my life.

The next day, I discovered my girl was moody. It was all about one stupid hungry fake pastor that told her I would abandon her with the baby not marry her in future. A 'prophesy' I still find laughable till today. Calmed her down, promised her heaven and even swore on my life.

The day after, she went out to visit a friend (one who I discovered gave her abortion concoctions) while I planned to take her to my family in Lagos and get everything settled. When she got back, I told her to pack her bags and we headed for Lagos.

I remember that on entering the gate of my parent's house to introduce them to my 'pregnant fiancée', I noticed blood coming out. I didn't need anyone to tell me what has happened. Confirmed it medically the next day, and ended up paying for an operation for her because it caused some medical complications.

Since that day, Man or woman, friend or foe, if you are the overly religious type whose brain does not function, nor have the tenacity to think on its own without following some silly fabricated book or listening to conmen who hide under religion, I stay away from you.

so is da book dat told her to abort
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by HeWrites(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jodha:
[s]Forgive her....its not totally her fault that some guys are thoughtless beasts.....

Abortion is not a good thing but...she made a mistake everyone does....

FORGIVE HER!![/s]

Ofonu omo embarassed

Maggot brain
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by sixhours: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
d4guy:
Maybe
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by jbblues24(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2019
Patience is the key
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by kense88: 6:13am On May 27, 2019
sixhours:
Hi Nairalanders,

This is not her first time of aborting a pregnancy. Op take note of this
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only by soundforce: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
I got a blank message from you in my gmail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As seen on Facebook / Guys And Their Lies / Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.