Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) (9872 Views)

Don't Sub For Ur Girlfriend's Be Wise, Just Share Like 100mb, 200mb With Them / May Not Be The Right Thread For This But I Thought I Should Just Share. / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Lalas247(f): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Augustap:

Lol....dts true but you can trust me, I'm miss faithful. You can ask Lefulefu or Lalas247 wink
wink
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Augustap:

Lol....dts true but you can trust me, I'm miss faithful. You can ask Lefulefu or Lalas247 wink

lol but the truth is no man can beat his chest to say he trust a woman put aside what they tell u to your face

no one is perfect
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yes but I've never retaliated.
lol if you do, he gon leave yo ass. ..cos man! you one ugly mong cheesy
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2017
chidichuddo:

lol but the truth is no man can beat his chest to say he trust a woman put aside what they tell u to your face

no one is perfect
Yea no one is perfect. But make we leave am like dt.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
lol if you do, he gon leave yo ass. ..cos man! you one ugly mong cheesy
Well, we can't all be pretty. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

We weren't the only ones in the reading room. Nothing apart from getting slapped for the first time in my life happened. angry
the first time?! whaaaaaaaaaat?!
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Well, we can't all be pretty. Thanks
and I just made you change your picture....you most welcome buddy
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
and I just made you change your picture....you most welcome buddy
Monitoring spirit much? Sniffing through my profile like one he-goat
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Blackhawk01: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
the first time?! whaaaaaaaaaat?!

Yeah. First time. grin cheesy grin
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Monitoring spirit much? Sniffing through my profile like one he-goat
you know...iv never known he-goats for sniffing around people's profiles.

except you've seen one
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
you know...iv never known he-goats for sniffing around people's profiles.

except you've seen one
Don't let d devil use u pls... #Shalom
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yeah. First time. grin cheesy grin
I may believe the next time you tell me....but today?

uhn uhn...not working
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Don't let d devil use u pls... #Shalom
tfuccs that? cheesy
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
tfuccs that? cheesy
Nofin. Bye
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Blackhawk01: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I may believe the next time you tell me....but today?

uhn uhn...not working

Lol. Why?

Funny but I can count the no of times have been slapped.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Why?

Funny but I can count the no of times have been slapped.
but that one was definitely not the first
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2017
phranq30:
RESPECT!

Your mom taught you well child.
Augustap:

Augusta faithful finish,she sabi cook,she sabi dance and na complete wife material.yes oo i will vouch for u a million times.

1 Like

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Blackhawk01: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
but that one was definitely not the first

Lol. Suit yourself, man. cool
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Suit yourself, man. cool
you seem bout 11 years old or summn. ...you might just be saying the truth
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by ojay2053(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sure, i never retaliate. But i made sure she slapped enough cos that'll be the last.

You'll never knw that angel could turn to a beast.
Give her more space to display more of her beasty attitude and shut her down asap.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Augustap:

wait a second

is that you on ur profile?
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
chidichuddo:

wait a second

is that you on ur profile?
Yes. Why?
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Augustap:
Yes. Why?

Chai I f**kd up big time
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by QueenMarvella(f): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yes but I didn't retaliate
But we are no longer together
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
I have not slapped or been slapped by a guy, I don't date guys that hit women. And if he mistakenly raise those hands, am done with the relationship, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, cos I won't take domestic violence in a marriage and it all start from a little slap.

Why would any guy want to hit me?
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
chidichuddo:

Chai I f**kd up big time
How?
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Viruslord(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yes but I've never retaliated.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Erums(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ive been slapped by a lady, not my gf though... I was just tryna get tru to her not knowing she facing a heart brk... And i was tryna act comedy near her, the slap i get em... I jyst collect am go sleep..... She apologised some other day bt i ran as far as i cud frm here cos she was lonely and single.... I feared shes the violent type.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Augustap:
How?

I fitn't talk it
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
borngeologist:
A lady slapped me in public ...tho she was not my gf..as a military guy(am not yet a man) i was on camo..so i mistakingly dirty splashed diry on her cloth..as she turned she slapped me..when she finally realize what she did and the kind of person i am she and all her friend knelt down in public and started begging me..everyone already started pitying her..i just lifted her up and said..bae its okay you are embarassing me..my mum do tell me..she would say..Toluwani never never ever touch a girl

older granite?
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
chidichuddo:

I fitn't talk it
Lol okay. In that case, "to your tent oh Israel" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) / I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.