Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) (9869 Views)

Don't Sub For Ur Girlfriend's Be Wise, Just Share Like 100mb, 200mb With Them / May Not Be The Right Thread For This But I Thought I Should Just Share. / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yes but I've never retaliated.
Did u continue the relationship?
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Augustap:

Did u continue the relationship?
It fell apart.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
It fell apart.
Okay dear
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
undecided undecided undecided

Keep doing your mouth like that and you'll need plastic surgery to get your normal face back.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by makydebbie(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
HauteReel:

Keep doing your mouth like that and you'll need plastic surgery to get your normal face back.
Mtcheew
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Lalas247(f): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
NoFavors:
yimu
Who lock u up
Trying to understand ya siggy sad
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Oyebee91(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤why was

♤d room dark?wink
who off light. .In ade's voice
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nedfed(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Augustap:
I've never slapped my man and he has never hit me either...but the day he tries it, whether by mistake or not, that's the last he'll ever see me. Don't have strength to retaliate biko grin
He would never raise his hand on me sha
Hmmmmm
I pray dat won't happen
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Who lock u up
Trying to understand ya siggy sad
Nobody o. Just changed

What do younot understand about it?
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nedfed(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Looool. You're evil tongue

I was in the hostel back then, we were in the reading room and the light went off. The guys had to put on the gen but put off some appliances first, can't remember what happened but I remember calling him an "idiot", he told me to repeat i and I foolishly did... The next thing I heard was GBOSA! Didn't know the slap landed on my face until after few seconds, he rendered me speechless. angry angry cry
You shudn't av repeated that
You no boyz are not smilling

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nedfed(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Been slapped by a guy but not my bf. Jesu! The room was dark but everywhere shone bright like diamonds in the sky nii ooo. cry cry

Just like dis guy (Kabir)

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nedfed(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
greatjoshy:
Hmm I can never do such to my woman... At least there are many ways to punish your woman than physical beating or slap..... It makes you look irresponsible

Exactly bro
Any man that dos dat is not yet mature
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nedfed(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:
yea I've been slapped by a guy before, not ma bf tho just some guy on the street and he got the beatings of his life for doing that and I wasn't at fault either cheesy cheesy cheesy
You need to tell us what make him slap you
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nedfed(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
borngeologist:
A lady slapped me in public ...tho she was not my gf..as a military guy(am not yet a man) i was on camo..so i mistakingly dirty splashed diry on her cloth..as she turned she slapped me..when she finally realize what she did and the kind of person i am she and all her friend knelt down in public and started begging me..everyone already started pitying her..i just lifted her up and said..bae its okay you are embarassing me..my mum do tell me..she would say..Toluwani never never ever touch a girl

Wetin you do that make her slap you

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nedfed:

You need to tell us what make him slap you
was on my way to buy my reading lamp at the plaza where i could find it at a more affordable rate.. i bargained and paid the guy who sold the lamp to me .. was about leaving when a random guy held my waist and demanded i pay "matching ground" i laughed and told him I am a student, he said ok i should kiss him ughhh nigga that would never happen that was my response .. oh boy the next thing i saw was stars .. he slapped me and his claim being that I insulted him
I cried o but I did not fight back ... thankfully some of my course mates about 5 of them were around the area and the commotion cos the market women were abusing him for slapping me ... my course mates asked my what happened I couldn't talk cos I was crying but the guy who sold the lamp to me narrated everything before I realized what was happening d dude that slapped me was on the ground getting his ass whooped even some agberos that heard what happened joined in beating him .. Next thing he just ran off some agberos pursued him don't know his aftermath
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nedfed:

Hmmmmm
I pray dat won't happen
Thank you
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by borngeologist(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nedfed:

Wetin you do that make her slap you
i mistakingly splashed dirt on her
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Lalas247(f): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
NoFavors:
Nobody o. Just changed

What do younot understand about it?
The whole thing explain make I collect sense cheesy
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtcheew
If I knock you.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

The whole thing explain make I collect sense cheesy
If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk grin
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
NoFavors:
If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk grin
Who are we shooting
I no get still
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Augustap:
I've never slapped my man and he has never hit me either...but the day he tries it, whether by mistake or not, that's the last he'll ever see me. Don't have strength to retaliate biko grin
He would never raise his hand on me sha

what will you do for instance your man catches you or gets wind of ur cheating on him with concrete proof and slaps you while you are trying to explaining yourself to him.

What will your reaction be?

no lies oo
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Who are we shooting
I no get still
Whoever needs to be shot
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by muller101(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
what an honest lie
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
muller101:
what an honest lie
It is the truth actually.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Lalas247(f): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
NoFavors:
Whoever needs to be shot
Lol I see
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adasun(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
ofcourse u dare not undecided
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adasun:
ofcourse u dare not undecided
Don't believe everything u read here.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
chidichuddo:

what will you do for instance your man catches you or gets wind of ur cheating on him with concrete proof and slaps you while you are trying to explaining yourself to him.

What will your reaction be?

no lies oo
Your question is sensible but not realistic when it comes to my relationship because
1. Nothing will make me cheat, it's either I'm in and faithful or I'm out.
2. My man has this kind of self control that awes even me. He would never hit a woman, not to talk of the one he loves.
But to answer your query, since i did something wrong and he slapped me, we are even. No retaliation, no leaving.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
The only male gender that have slapped me is my dad and elder brother
Will never forget the first my daddy slapped me cry
I cried alot back then
But now I cry for nothing
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Augustap:

Your question is sensible but not realistic when it comes to my relationship because
1. Nothing will make me cheat, it's either I'm in and faithful or I'm out.
2. My man has this kind of self control that awes even me. He would never hit a woman, not to talk of the one he loves.
But to answer your query, since i did something wrong and he slapped me, we are even. No retaliation, no leaving.

thanks for your response but

no woman would ever agree to cheat until she is caught same goes for guys too
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2017
chidichuddo:

thanks for your response but

no woman would ever agree to cheat until she is caught same goes for guys too
Lol....dts true but you can trust me, I'm miss faithful. You can ask Lefulefu or Lalas247 wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / Getting Married: A Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.