Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss (11208 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship / Money Heist Fans Come And Drop What You Think Will Happen In Season 4 / Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Naruto is stronger...I'm stealing some moments to drop this comment....

I'm dying to see what would kill Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gaara all in one swoop, Kishi had better not disappoint me with the opposition he's gonna present..
There's the suggestion in the beginning of Boruto that Kawaki might have killed Naruto.

That guy had better be one hell of a deity, otherwise it would be a disappointing plot hole! I'm interested in seeing how he killed Naruto.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
There's the suggestion in the beginning of Boruto that Kawaki might have killed Naruto.

That guy had better be one hell of a deity, otherwise it would be a disappointing plot hole! I'm interested in seeing how he killed Naruto.

Its notjust about killing Naruto, but how did he take him on, where were the others? How did he split the entire now strong Shinobi world? I think something happened, Kishi is used to playing games... That's amental ploy but i believe it would be far from what transpired
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Its notjust about killing Naruto, but how did he take him on, where were the others? How did he split the entire now strong Shinobi world? I think something happened, Kishi is used to playing games... That's amental ploy but i believe it would be far from what transpired
That's right. Naruto has strong allies. Sasuke. The FIVE KAGE and their armies. You can't attack Naruto without fighting them - the same way you can't fight America without triggering NATO.

I think the Boruto series is gonna be one hell of a ride.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
That's right. Naruto has strong allies. Sasuke. The FIVE KAGE and their armies. You can't attack Naruto without fighting them - the same way you can't fight America without triggering NATO.

Downloading starts this week for me, the next phase unfolds
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

Fight America, mehn, that would me something to watch. With the revised Japanese law now to participate in international conflicts when allies are attacked, that means Japan, Germany and Europe, Australia, Some parts of Saudi, Israel will rise to the battle....In defense Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria China would match to the battle, Men armageddon is going to be a good match to watch. Too bad, i'll be watching from Heaven by then.... grin
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Naruto is stronger...I'm stealing some moments to drop this comment....

Yes @ Naruto is dead. But this could be through natural means. Remember than Boruto was a grown man by then, which means an event around twenty years from the present...added to Naruto's assumed age at being an Hokage, that's something..I think if Naruto would die, it would be a ploy to sacrifice his soul for the tailed beasts ( a story that will unfold in future ), killing Naruto won't be easy with the current squad.. Do not forget there'e Orochimaru, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Lee, Gaara, men, there's much to look forward to...

I'm dying to see what would kill Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gaara all in one swoop, Kishi had better not disappoint me with the opposition he's gonna present..
True. It's impossible to kill Naruto without first facing all those guys. He's the HOKAGE afterall. Couple that with Naruto's own power itself, and you have an invinscible force. I wonder what kind of a person you'll have to be to pull off something like that.

If Naruto's death is natural, then that would have been too early, 'cause Naruto is currently in his thirties, and Boruto is in his early teens. The Boruto fighting Kawaki seems to be in his thirties...... would that mean Naruto died in his fifties?

But the Konoha in the background was already destroyed..... so, where is Sasuke? Could he have died that early too? And remember that Naruto is an Uzumaki. With that life force, he couldn't possibly have died a natural death at that age, don't you think?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Fight America, mehn, that would me something to watch. With the revised Japanese law now to participate in international conflicts when allies are attacked, that means Japan, Germany and Europe, Australia, Some parts of Saudi, Israel will rise to the battle....In defense Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria China would match to the battle, Men armageddon is going to be a good match to watch. Too bad, i'll be watching from Heaven by then.... grin
Hahahaha. grin

Are you reading the Boruto manga? It seems the new organization known as KARA has some connection with Boruto. Kawaki must also have something to do with them.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
True. It's impossible to kill Naruto without first facing all those guys. He's the HOKAGE afterall. Couple that with Naruto's own power itself, and you have an invinscible force. I wonder what kind of a person you'll have to be to pull off something like that.

If Naruto's death is natural, then that would have been too early, 'cause Naruto is currently in his thirties, and Boruto is in his early teens. The Boruto fighting Kawaki seems to be in his thirties...... would that mean Naruto died in his fifties?

But the Konoha in the background was already destroyed..... so, where is Sasuke? Could he have died that early too? And remember that Naruto is an Uzumaki. With that life force, he couldn't possibly have died a natural death at that age, don't you think?

True @ But the Konoha in the background was already destroyed..... so, where is Sasuke? Could he have died that early too? And remember that Naruto is an Uzumaki. With that life force, he couldn't possibly have died a natural death at that age, don't you think?

I'm waiting to see what killed naruto oh, i dey wait. Don't forget Kakshi has two sharingan and can pull two susano...

Yes @ Naruto died in his fiftes, true, but don't forget, not many shinobis live long, he may have died trying t protect his family in the heat of the moment, but then, his chakra could have easily done this, he has sage powers, he can do teleportation jutsu now, don't forget Orochimaru can do edo tensei..Mehn, i'm waiting to see what happens
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

True @ But the Konoha in the background was already destroyed..... so, where is Sasuke? Could he have died that early too? And remember that Naruto is an Uzumaki. With that life force, he couldn't possibly have died a natural death at that age, don't you think?

I'm waiting to see what killed naruto oh, i dey wait. Don't forget Kakshi has two sharingan and can pull two susano...

Yes @ Naruto died in his fiftes, true, but don't forget, not many shinobis live long, he may have died trying t protect his family in the heat of the moment, but then, his chakra could have easily done this, he has sage powers, he can do teleportation jutsu now, don't forget Orochimaru can do edo tensei..Mehn, i'm waiting to see what happens
I also can't wait. So many questions. Let's see how things unfold.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I also can't wait. So many questions. Let's see how things unfold.

Downloading starts this week for me...Do you watch American series too ?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Downloading starts this week for me...Do you watch American series too ?
Nahh. I don't really watch movies. I'm more into books and novels. The reason why I watch Naruto is because I became deeply engrossed at an early age, and I haven't been able to drop it.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Nahh. I don't really watch movies. I'm more into books and novels. The reason why I watch Naruto is because I became deeply engrossed at an early age, and I haven't been able to drop it.

Bro, go for blindspot, you'll thank me later...Especially if you're a movie lover... Just search for blindspot bro..it's only naruto i did before, but since the hiatus, i hunted for additionals, and blindspot was genius
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Bro, go for blindspot, you'll thank me later...Especially if you're a movie lover... Just search for blindspot bro..it's only naruto i did before, but since the hiatus, i hunted for additionals, and blindspot was genius
Alright. Thanks. I'll check it out.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by MrBetnon: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Well, i'm gonna start downloading new movies this week, Naruto, Deception and Blind Spot are top on the list, can't wait to see what becomes of Boruto and Sarada, what becomes of Naruto and Sasuke's generation

Still pained by the death of Neji, Mamashi no try at all, but anyway, he didn't want competition for Naruto and Sasuke, cause Neji was the next big thing

I'm also pained at Nejis death, but I think it had to be done, why? At the point in the story he had been absolutely neglected by Kishi, and it would have been hard to watch a character with great potential just get relegated to the background, it have been like watching an old dog die slowly and painfully, better to just put it out of its misery.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
MrBetnon:

I'm also pained at Nejis death, but I think it had to be done, why? At the point in the story he had been absolutely neglected by Kishi, and it would have been hard to watch a character with great potential just get relegated to the background, it have been like watching an old dog die slowly and painfully, better to just put it out of its misery.

True...On point
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
MrBetnon:

What do you think about Naruto not fulfilling his promise to Neji? Or maybe he did? 'Cause I'm not even sure.

He said he was going to change the Hyuga clan when he becomes Hokage. He promised that to Neji.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by MrBetnon: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
I don't think Naruto is going to die at the hands of Kawaki, what Kawaki said was, "I'll send you where I sent the Seventh" now in the Narutoverse where death is a fickle thing, and very powerful god-like beings are easier to seal than kill, I think there's just a much higher probability the he was sealed somewhere and not killed, because as you guys have said trying to kill Naruto right now is nothing less than an effort in suicide.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by MrBetnon: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
What do you think about Naruto not fulfilling his promise to Neji? Or maybe he did? 'Cause I'm not even sure.

He said he was going to change the Hyuga clan when he becomes Hokage. He promised that to Neji.

I think Kishi himself has forgotten about the promise, for all we know Naruto might have done so already, so far there has been only one episode in Boruto where we met the Hyuga clan it could also be that the Hyuga clan, carry tradition on their heads like Nigerians and adamantly refused to change from their wicked ways, no matter how hard Naruto tried.

After Kakashi sensei, Neji was my favourite character, but I think we Neji fans just have to come to the conclusion that right now Kishi has other things to write on and sad as it is, Narutos promise does not serve to further this current story arc, so why flog a dead horse.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
MrBetnon:

I think Kishi himself has forgotten about the promise, for all we know Naruto might have done so already, so far there has been only one episode in Boruto where we met the Hyuga clan it could also be that the Hyuga clan, carry tradition on their heads like Nigerians and adamantly refused to change from their wicked ways, no matter how hard Naruto tried.

After Kakashi sensei, Neji was my favourite character, but I think we Neji fans just have to come to the conclusion that right now Kishi has other things to write on and sad as it is, Narutos promise does not serve to further this current story arc, so why flog a dead horse.
Makes sense. True that.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Kisame vs kakashi who would win
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by MrBetnon: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2017
So that this does not turn into a random free for all, let's lay down ground rules for the battle
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Kaycee7(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
rotimi9:
Kisame vs kakashi who would win
I'll give it to Kisame. He can absorb ninjutsu attacks & has triple Kakashi's stamina

1 Like

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by mhizv(f): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

I don't follow boruto,lost interest after the 5th episode. But would definitely see how dies though.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kaycee7:
I'll give it to Kisame. He can absorb ninjutsu attacks & has triple Kakashi's stamina
what of kakashi's kumai and genjustu can kisame stand that
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Kaycee7:

If a guy can absorb ninjustu perfectly which is Naruto's strongest jutsu then it means trouble, but were was Gaara and Sasuke ?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 1:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Kisame vs kakashi who would win...................

I cant really say the winner but i will stii give it to Kakashi Hatake.

Kisame was the easiest task for Guy Sensei, when he was still young. And with the battle btw Guy nd Madara..........definitely, guy is stronger dan Kakashi.

well, I will give d winner to Kakashi not Kisame.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 13, 2017
10kgod:
Kisame vs kakashi who would win...................

I cant really say the winner but i will stii give it to Kakashi Hatake.

Kisame was the easiest task for Guy Sensei, when he was still young. And with the battle btw Guy nd Madara..........definitely, guy is stronger dan Kakashi.

well, I will give d winner to Kakashi not Kisame.
I don't think guy is stronger than kakashi .That move guy used on madara was a sacrificial justu,the user gets to die at the end similar to the justu diedera used on sasuke.if guy were to fight kakashi with the intent to kill and [/b]survive still[b] I think kakashi would win it.he only resorted to that justu because ninjustu was useless against madara who at that time was a really serious threat.same with diedera and danzou who both used similar justu after discovering they were defeated or on the verge of defeat.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Kaycee7(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If a guy can absorb ninjustu perfectly which is Naruto's strongest jutsu then it means trouble, but were was Gaara and Sasuke ?
I don't understand what you're trying to say here
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Kaycee7(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
what of kakashi's kumai and genjustu can kisame stand that
I'm really rusty. Took me this long to piece together that you spelt Kamui wrongly. I kept wondering which dangerous kunai Kakashi has.

Anyways, Kakashi still needs time to accurately aim Kamui at a target. I can't recall any fight where he didn't have an assist to buy time & space for him to aim accurately. I assume this is a one-on-one battle, so I don't see Kisame giving him the luxury. Genjutsu would probably work. But what if, just like Deidara, Kisame has acquired hints on how to break out of Genjutsu from observing Itachi?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
I don't understand what you're trying to say here

I meant to say Naruto has many allies,where were they?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
I'm really rusty. Took me this long to piece together that you spelt Kamui wrongly. I kept wondering which dangerous kunai Kakashi has.

Anyways, Kakashi still needs time to accurately aim Kamui at a target. I can't recall any fight where he didn't have an assist to buy time & space for him to aim accurately. I assume this is a one-on-one battle, so I don't see Kisame giving him the luxury. Genjutsu would probably work. But what if, just like Deidara, Kisame has acquired hints on how to break out of Genjutsu from observing Itachi?

By the way, are we talking about a resurrected Kisame?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
I don't think guy is stronger than kakashi .That move guy used on madara was a sacrificial justu,the user gets to die at the end similar to the justu diedera used on sasuke.if guy were to fight kakashi with the intent to kill and [/b]survive still[b] I think kakashi would win it.he only resorted to that justu because ninjustu was useless against madara who at that time was a really serious threat.same with diedera and danzou who both used similar justu after discovering they were defeated or on the verge of defeat.

Strength is often the measure of the amount of chakra a shinobi could yield and the extent to which it could be put to a maximum force, Kakashi, yes our fan is a master tactician, but on one-on-one battle strength, we can't really say either one of them is stronger than the other...Look at how Kakshi fought Kakuzu? Brilliant,but Guy against Madara, is something else, not too many people can stand against Madara one on one, not to even mention leaving alive...To me, i see it as a tie between Kakashi and Guy, but would love to give it to Guy, Hirudora and the red flame is something else....It's on a different scale completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lucifer Season 5 All Episodes Free Download / Is Africa Magic Urban & Africa Magic Showcase Showing On GOTV? Plzz Help!!! / Thenetnaija.net Has Disabled Their Movies Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.