Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss (11183 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship / Money Heist Fans Come And Drop What You Think Will Happen In Season 4 / Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Then how would Naruto be killed naa...What Jutsu would kill him..Kishi had better not fall our hands...The mere fact i hear Naruto dead is a turn off from even watching Boruto
That's what I can't wait to know. How someone could take out Naruto.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
bro kisame the tailess beast is strong no doubt,but did u watch d battle against itachi.he was clearly outmatched,all his justu are useless before the magekyou sharigan,kakashi destabalizes zabuza with genjustu copying his every move,why can't he do so with kisame.even when kisame tried taking on kakashi,itachi advised him to retreat and that it won't end well.

Don't also forget that kisame is a water style user and kakashi is a lightning user.water is inferior to lightning.kakashi would win to me but it would b very very difficult
Lol. Kakashi's Raikiri CAN'T work in Kisame's water, abeg. Nigga will suck him dry. grin

Even Hachibi got badly beaten. Kakashi and Kisame are not on the same level fa. Kakashi can't COPY Kisame's chakra reserves and his ability to absorb chakra! Nigga is a fücking monster, bruh.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol. Kakashi's Raikiri CAN'T work in Kisame's water, abeg. Nigga will suck him dry. grin

Even Hachibi got badly beaten. Kakashi and Kisame are not on the same level fa. Kakashi can't COPY Kisame's chakra reserves and his ability to absorb chakra! Nigga is a fücking monster, bruh.

Take a chill pill bro cmon...IOf kakashi could do Hidan and Kakuzu, then Kisame is a cheap flick abeg....He always has something up his sleeve don't forget...Hope you know Kakashi or remember rather, can teleport, chidori, with two sharingan now, amateratsu, susano...abeg Kisame wont stand up against kakashi's current form
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

He'smy guy nah, one of my fav characters... he's overblown abeg...Although i did an Itachi on someone on the forum last week.. I'll pick Fourth Hokage anyday anytime over itachi
You think Minato can beat Itachi? I'm 100% sure that Itachi can't beat the fourth, courtesy of the ability behind his reputation as the "Yellow Flash of Konoha". But whether Minato can defeat Itachi is debatable. I think it would end in a stalemate.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
You think Minato can beat Itachi? I'm 100% sure that Itachi can't beat the fourth, courtesy of the ability behind his reputation as the "Yellow Flash of Konoha". But whether Minato can defeat Itachi is debatable. I think it would end in a stalemate.

Lol.. don't kidd me... Itachi would be destroyed by the flash, did you see the dance style move he performed and took out countless soldiers? Hope you know that's how he took out the 1000 soldiers from stone he took out? Imagine without two hands, saving the entire shinobi world more then twice, with no f.cuken hands... Plz...

A full abled Minato would be difficult for Madara to take down let alone Itachi
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Take a chill pill bro cmon...IOf kakashi could do Hidan and Kakuzu, then Kisame is a cheap flick abeg....He always has something up his sleeve don't forget...Hope you know Kakashi or remember rather, can teleport, chidori, with two sharingan now, amateratsu, susano...abeg Kisame wont stand up against kakashi's current form
Hidan and Kakuzu are weaker than Kisame. Quote me anywhere. Plus, Kakashi didn't take on them alone. Kakuzu would have killed him along with Ino and Chouji had Naruto and Yamato not come to their rescue. You're overating Kakashi, bruh.

Don't forget that he no longer has those powers you listed - Obito only lent him his powers for the duration of the last face-off with Kaguya.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Hidan and Kakuzu are weaker than Kisame. Quote me anywhere. Plus, Kakashi didn't take on them alone. Kakuzu would have killed him along with Ino and Chouji had Naruto and Yamato not come to their rescue. You're overating Kakashi, bruh.

Don't forget that he no longer has those powers you listed - Obito only lent him his powers for the duration of the last face-off with Kaguya.

You're kiddin me ryt @ Hidan and Kakuzu are weaker than Kisame
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol.. don't kidd me... Itachi would be destroyed by the flash, did you see the dance style move he performed and took out countless soldiers? Hope you know that's how he took out the 1000 soldiers from stone he took out? Imagine without two hands, saving the entire shinobi world more then twice, with no f.cuken hands... Plz...

A full abled Minato would be difficult for Madara to take down let alone Itachi
Don't get me wrong. I never said Itachi could beat Minato. In fact, I stated the opposite. I'm only trying to tell you that MINATO CAN'T BEAT HIM EITHER, because Itachi has the Yata Mirror and the Totsuka Blade - two legendary weapons that make him invincible.

But neither Itachi nor Madara can beat Minato. He's the Yellow Flash, bruv. Minato is impossible to catch.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You're kiddin me ryt @ Hidan and Kakuzu are weaker than Kisame
I'm telling you, bro. Nigga would suck them dry like a London b!tch sucking Buhari. grin
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I'm telling you, bro. Nigga would suck them dry like a London b!tch sucking Buhari. grin

Plz bro... Take a chill pill, Hidan and kakuzu are eternal, abeg you need rememberance pills
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Don't get me wrong. I never said Itachi could beat Minato. In fact, I stated the opposite. I'm only trying to tell you that MINATO CAN'T BEAT HIM EITHER, because Itachi has the Yata Mirror and the Totsuka Blade - two legendary weapons that make him invincible.

But neither Itachi nor Madara can beat Minato. He's the Yellow Flash, bruv. Minato is impossible to catch.

That's it @ Minato is impossible to catch...If Minato doesn't give himself up, nobody can catch that dude, he's just way too sleek abeg
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Plz bro... Take a chill pill, Hidan and kakuzu are eternal, abeg you need rememberance pills
I know bro, but that didn't stop ordinary Shikamaru from blowing up Hidan, or Naruto from crushing Kakuzu's hearts. grin

The Zombie Twins with their Chakra drained by Kisame would be dead meat.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I know bro, but that didn't stop ordinary Shikamaru from blowing up Hidan, or Naruto from crushing Kakuzu's hearts. grin

Wait a minute, why are you this fast guy ?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Wait a minute, why are you this fast guy ?
What do you mean, bro?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
What do you mean, bro?

eating...come join me... beans, yam, think tea... wink
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

eating...come join me... beans, yam, think tea... wink
Thanks bro. Enjoy your meal. smiley
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
That's it @ Minato is impossible to catch...If Minato doesn't give himself up, nobody can catch that dude, he's just way too sleek abeg

#TEAM MINATO @@@

THE MAN DOESNT PLAY WITH ENEMY UNLIKE HIS SON...... NARUTO.

An inventor of JUTSU.... he work and improved invented JUTSU.....

Very brave man
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2017

#TEAM MINATO @@@

I just like yellow fang of leaf village ###
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Thanks bro. Enjoy your meal. smiley

Think nah.. This mystery needs to be resolved...What Jutsu will kill naruto...it hasn't stopped troubling me...I need answers and can't wait ten years for it... tongue
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
10kgod:

#TEAM MINATO @@@

I just like yellow fang of leaf village ###

Minato is way too focused, too highly specialized,too clinical, too technical, unstoppable...abeg Minato is my character of the play abeg...
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

WTF.Madara would rape minato rape him 50000000000000000 times minato is not even as fast as tobirama 2nd hokage.but when tobirama attacked madara from the back,madara raped him.Minato is a baby compared to madara
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=rotimi9 post=61394383] WTF.Madara would rape minato rape him 50000000000000000 times minato is not even as fast as tobirama 2nd hokage.but when tobirama attacked madara from the back,madara raped him.Minato is a baby compared to madara

Baba, chill......
Tobirama confirmed it himself when they teleported to wat front from where they have been ressurrected by Orochimaro.

Tobirama confirmed Minato teleportation that it faster than wat he himself invented.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
WTF.Madara would rape minato rape him 50000000000000000 times minato is not even as fast as tobirama 2nd hokage.but when tobirama attacked madara from the back,madara raped him.Minato is a baby compared to madara
Lolest! Tobirama himself ADMITTED to the fact that Minato's Hiraishin is better than his!
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Think nah.. This mystery needs to be resolved...What Jutsu will kill naruto...it hasn't stopped troubling me...I need answers and can't wait ten years for it... tongue
Lol...... That's true! It's gonna take years. shocked
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=10kgod post=61394532][/quote]

Confirm. And that was a reanimated version not the full version...

Minato's a genius abeg
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lubqIDSUlFc
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Sync201(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
As much as I like itachi.... Minato has d win...
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by MrBetnon: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
This thread will soon descend into a state of anarchy, this is why I specified that we should lay ground rules for fight threads.
Now in naruto the logic of saying since a character beats another character, hence the winner is stronger than other characters the loser has beaten so if Guy can beat Kisame that does not mean Guy will beat everyone Kisame has beaten (at least without dying),
If you look at how the Akatsuki were taken out you’ll see a pattern where each Akatsuki member was taken out by what I’ll call their perfect opponents.

Kisame whose main technique was eating chakra was taken out by the most powerful Taijutsu user in the series
Itachi whose main technique was genjustsu was beaten by a fellow sharing user and someone he had a soft spot for
Sasori was beaten by a combination of a puppet master that knew him personally and a medical nin who just happened to have been exposed to the poison he used earlier so she had a cure for his most powerful technique.

The pattern repeats itself several times Kakuzu who could use a broad range of jutsus was paired against Kakashi who could also use a broad range of jutsus backed up with Shikamaru who had already seen how he and Hidan fight.
I’m stressing this to show you that Kishimoto wanted Akatsuki dead hence he deliberately paired them with characters they were susceptible to.

Now to the Kakashi and Kisame fight. This is not a one liner fight, you have to consider things like setting (location), intelligence(what do they know of each other), Battlenojutsu(ability to adapt to changes in battle), weaknesses and strengths, these are things that have to be listed in detail if you want a balanced battle thread, finally we have to stipulate what counts as winning.

If we are to look at both their weaknesses Kisames own is obviously taijutsu, having served with Itachi for a while I believe he would have created counter-measures to genjustsu and ninjustsu will be an effort in folly, the question now will be is Kakashi skilled enough to exploit this weakness and does he have any other skills that might help. According to Naruto wikia Kakashi has a 4.5/5 in taijutsu and 4.5/5 in speed, I don’t know Kisames rating in these categories but I’m sure where he’ll major will be in Kenjutsu(swordplay) and water-based ninjutsu.

If we assume that Kakashi already knows that Kisame can absorb ninjutsu, I think he has enough skill to hold his own against Kisame, lets’ not forget that Kakashi hardly ever fights without first using a clone to gather intelligence, the most obvious plan would be to separate kisame from Samehada using a combination of clones and Kamui to send Kisame or Samehada to the other dimension, and please do not think that Kakashi is slow in anything he has rapidly increased the speed at which he does kamui since that first fight with Sasori, don’t believe me? Then read Kakashis’ profile on narutowikia to the end, if he can’t do this the fight will gradually favour Kisame due to chakra level.

On the flip side Kisame is also more than skilled enough to beat Kakashi, in fact merely looking at this fight one would think that Kisame would walk over Kakashi, after all Kakashi is said to know over a thousand justsus and this guy eats justsus, but that is where the problem would lie for Kisame, pride, all members of Akatsuki suffer from that flaw which is a dangerous flaw to have against someone like Kakashi.

In conclusion this fight could go either way, there are simply too many unknown variables to be definite.
If we were to take both characters in their most powerful iteration then Kakashi wins easily

P.S Itachi is arguably the most powerful natural genjutsu user in Naruto, lets’ not forget he got Shishuis eyes, which had powerful tyskyomi(not sure of the spelling), aside from this lets’ not forget that itachi remains the only other person who had eyes powerful enough to break edo tensei, sure he could not use his eyes on himself in his resurrected form but it was still his genjutsu that broke kabutos hold on him, that is if Itachi himself was not dead and he came across a ninja under edo tensei, I believe he is more than capable of releasing said ninja.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

Naruto isnt dead but teleported along with the villagers...I came up with this theory, Kawaki simply said he would send Boruto to where he sent Naruto, not the he killed him..He got it in the reverse, Naruto ain't dead joor
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lolest! Tobirama himself ADMITTED to the fact that Minato's Hiraishin is better than his!
so that means he will beat madara abi.his justu might b faster but they are not unnoticeable by madara's sharigan.watch when minato tried attacking madara,it was useless,six paths madara would rape him
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
so that means he will beat madara abi.his justu might b faster but they are not unnoticeable by madara's sharigan.watch when minato tried attacking madara,it was useless,six paths madara would rape him

Simply because minato was exhausted...check out all he did before confronting madara....men, you have it in the reverse oh...Minato always always has a way out of issues...Even the almighty Naruto respected this fact....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / 85th Academy Awards (OSCAR) Nomination List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.