Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss (11186 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship / Money Heist Fans Come And Drop What You Think Will Happen In Season 4 / Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Strength is often the measure of the amount of chakra a shinobi could yield and the extent to which it could be put to a maximum force, Kakashi, yes our fan is a master tactician, but on one-on-one battle strength, we can't really say either one of them is stronger than the other...Look at how Kakshi fought Kakuzu? Brilliant,but Guy against Madara, is something else, not too many people can stand against Madara one on one, not to even mention leaving alive...To me, i see it as a tie between Kakashi and Guy, but would love to give it to Guy, Hirudora and the red flame is something else....It's on a different scale completely
u are right when u say not too many people last that long with madara.however u would notice that at DAT time, madara only had one rinnegan with no sharigan.if madara were to have been in possession of his eternal mangeyoku at that time ,guy wouldn't even last 2 seconds because he would long have been in madara's genjustu.just take a look at itachi who is inferior to madara,if he were to fight gai,gai wouldn't last 3 mins,look at how long it took for itachi to render orochimaru useless,who(orochimaru) is a master of various forbidden justu. all guy's justu are useless before d eye of one who is in possession of the MANgekyou sharigan.

I think I'll still take kakashi over guy except guy comes up with a technique to counter the overpowering effect of the mangeyokou genjustu.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
u are right when u say not too many people last that long with madara.however u would notice that at DAT time, madara only had one rinnegan with no sharigan.if madara were to have been in possession of his eternal mangeyoku at that time ,guy wouldn't even last 2 seconds because he would long have been in madara's genjustu.just take a look at itachi who is inferior to madara,if he were to fight gai,gai wouldn't last 3 mins,look at how long it took for itachi to render orochimaru useless,who(orochimaru) is a master of various forbidden justu. all guy's justu are useless before d eye of one who is in possession of the MANgekyou sharigan.

I think I'll still take kakashi over guy except guy comes up with a technique to counter the overpowering effect of the mangeyokou genjustu.

I admire your perspective, but can i please disagree? One Mongeykyo Sharingan or not, how many people stand before Madara and go away alive? Even Madara himself dubbed Guy the strongest shinobi ever, brov, it is the ability to gather the maximum chakra and to release it with the maximum brute strength, this is the strength we are talking about.... Itachi is highly over rated, much as he's one of my best character...
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I admire your perspective, but can i please disagree? One Mongeykyo Sharingan or not, how many people stand before Madara and go away alive? Even Madara himself dubbed Guy the strongest shinobi ever, brov, it is the ability to gather the maximum chakra and to release it with the maximum brute strength, this is the strength we are talking about.... Itachi is highly over rated, much as he's one of my best character...

Not quite right, bro. That's not so accurate. Madara dubbed Gai the strongest TAIJUTSU user he's ever faced.

Hashirama remains the strongest Shinobi Madara ever fought.

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:

Kakashi is NOT skilled in genjutsu, he can't use the Sharingan like an Uchiha, and Gai's speed will even make it impossible. Kakashi can't catch Gai in a genjutsu, bro.

Gai is STRONGER than Kakashi. This is evident, as Kakashi himself ADMITTED to it during Gai's last battle with Madara.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrBetnon:
I don't think Naruto is going to die at the hands of Kawaki, what Kawaki said was, "I'll send you where I sent the Seventh" now in the Narutoverse where death is a fickle thing, and very powerful god-like beings are easier to seal than kill, I think there's just a much higher probability the he was sealed somewhere and not killed, because as you guys have said trying to kill Naruto right now is nothing less than an effort in suicide.
It seems more like the KARA guys defeated both Naruto and Sasuke. Otherwise, where could Sasuke be at such a time, if Naruto was gone?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
Kisame vs kakashi who would win
Kisame would take out Kakashi. We shouldn't even be having that discussion. Lol.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
I'll give it to Kisame. He can absorb ninjutsu attacks & has triple Kakashi's stamina
Absolutely. Kakashi cannot take on Kisame without a back up. His techniques are a poor match-up for Hoshigaki's.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
mhizv:
I don't follow boruto,lost interest after the 5th episode. But would definitely see how dies though.
I've not been following the anime. I prefer the manga.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
what of kakashi's kumai and genjustu can kisame stand that
Samehada is to Kisame what Bijuu are to Jinchuuriki. Genjutsu can't work on him, if you get what I'm saying.

And Kisame isn't the type to give Kakashi the luxury of time to prepare to aim his Kamui properly.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If a guy can absorb ninjustu perfectly which is Naruto's strongest jutsu then it means trouble, but were was Gaara and Sasuke ?
There's a limit to the amount of Chakra Kisame can absorb before he becomes OVERWHELMED. Naruto is far beyond that limit. Remember the battle with Bee, the last hunt for the Hachibi?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
10kgod:
Kisame vs kakashi who would win...................

I cant really say the winner but i will stii give it to Kakashi Hatake.

Kisame was the easiest task for Guy Sensei, when he was still young. And with the battle btw Guy nd Madara..........definitely, guy is stronger dan Kakashi.

well, I will give d winner to Kakashi not Kisame.
Kakashi can't stand Kisame. If, like you said, Gai is stronger than Kakashi, don't you think that explains why he could defeat Kisame while Kakashi wouldn't be able to?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
I don't think guy is stronger than kakashi .That move guy used on madara was a sacrificial justu,the user gets to die at the end similar to the justu diedera used on sasuke.if guy were to fight kakashi with the intent to kill and [/b]survive still[b] I think kakashi would win it.he only resorted to that justu because ninjustu was useless against madara who at that time was a really serious threat.same with diedera and danzou who both used similar justu after discovering they were defeated or on the verge of defeat.
Gai using the Seventh Gate would beat Kakashi to a pulp. He doesn't need red steam.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Strength is often the measure of the amount of chakra a shinobi could yield and the extent to which it could be put to a maximum force, Kakashi, yes our fan is a master tactician, but on one-on-one battle strength, we can't really say either one of them is stronger than the other...Look at how Kakshi fought Kakuzu? Brilliant,but Guy against Madara, is something else, not too many people can stand against Madara one on one, not to even mention leaving alive...To me, i see it as a tie between Kakashi and Guy, but would love to give it to Guy, Hirudora and the red flame is something else....It's on a different scale completely

Abi nah..... Help me to tell that man that we can say Guy is stronger than Kakashi. At the scene where Kakashi and resurrected minato were facing madara, both of them could not inflict any pain on madara. Until the arrival of Guy who took on alone with Madara.

Kakashi was helpless at the scene. Thats where Kakashi Remember his father said when both guy and Kakashi were younger that he should not be suprised if guy surpass him in power.
Also it was testify by devil madara that after Hashirama, he salute Guy, He declared him As stronger opponent after Hashirama.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
I don't think guy is stronger than kakashi .That move guy used on madara was a sacrificial justu,the user gets to die at the end similar to the justu diedera used on sasuke.if guy were to fight kakashi with the intent to kill and [/b]survive still[b] I think kakashi would win it.he only resorted to that justu because ninjustu was useless against madara who at that time was a really serious threat.same with diedera and danzou who both used similar justu after discovering they were defeated or on the verge of defeat.

But Kakashi with All he possess and also with resurrected minato, they could not move close to Madara.
It was the guy who was able to move close to Madara.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I admire your perspective, but can i please disagree? One Mongeykyo Sharingan or not, how many people stand before Madara and go away alive? Even Madara himself dubbed Guy the strongest shinobi ever, brov, it is the ability to gather the maximum chakra and to release it with the maximum brute strength, this is the strength we are talking about.... Itachi is highly over rated, [/b]much as he's one of my best character...

bro madara never said guy was the strongest shinobi EVER,[b] but rather the strongest taijustu user ever and the first to make him dance since hashirama.madara couldn't have ranked guy over hashirama.guy taking on kakashi wouldn't use that jutsu since he still wants to survive after the fight.note that gai and kakashi have fought countless times from chunin exams to nominal battles and 80% of those wins have gone to kakashi.no wonder he was named HOKage after danzou.

Itachi is not overrated,he is just pure class
Joined the anbu at 13,a true child prodigy. His uchiha blood line made him one of the strongest characters ever.the ability to put ur opponent in an illusion before the battle begins is just pure art______ask diedera he will confirm.kakashi,orochimaru,danzou,jiraya,gai are no match.he is the strongest akatsuki member after
PAIN.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
bro madara never said guy was the strongest shinobi EVER, but rather the strongest taijustu user ever and the first to make him dance since hashirama.madara couldn't have ranked guy over hashirama.guy taking on kakashi wouldn't use that jutsu since he still wants to survive after the fight.note that gai and kakashi have fought countless times from chunin exams to nominal battles and 80% of those wins have gone to kakashi.no wonder he was named HOKage after danzou.

Joined the anbu at 13,a true child prodigy. His uchiha blood line made him one of the strongest characters ever.the ability to put ur opponent in an illusion before the battle begins is just pure art______ask diedera he will confirm.kakashi,orochimaru,danzou,jiraya,gai are no match.he is the strongest akatsuki member after
PAIN.

Hashirama is on another level nah

Those were juvenile battles...On battle ground, who used or rather displayed the greatest output, Guy or Kakashi ?

I give up. Itachi's over rated, he barely came out alive against five tails...
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
There's a limit to the amount of Chakra Kisame can absorb before he becomes OVERWHELMED. Naruto is far beyond that limit. Remember the battle with Bee, the last hunt for the Hachibi?

Hehe so you too? Anyway, if Kisame is a strong ninjistu absorber and he fought against Naruto, then why should he kill Naruto? All Naruto needs to do is absorb energy with his sage jutsu, or thru Kurama and release massive amount to the aggressor. He did this against pain, so why then should someone say a Kisame will kill naruto? it's senseless, Kishi will make us come for him
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Not quite right, bro. That's not so accurate. Madara dubbed Gai the strongest TAIJUTSU user he's ever faced.

Hashirama remains the strongest Shinobi Madara ever fought.

Then my video told me something else...Damn.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hehe so you too? Anyway, if Kisame is a strong ninjistu absorber and he fought against Naruto, then why should he kill Naruto? All Naruto needs to do is absorb energy with his sage jutsu, or thru Kurama and release massive amount to the aggressor. He did this against pain, so why then should someone say a Kisame will kill naruto? it's senseless, Kishi will make us come for him
Lol. I was actually saying Kisame CANNOT absorb Naruto's chakra. He would be OVERWHELMED.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Then my video told me something else...Damn.
That's why I love reading the manga.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hashirama is on another level nah

Those were juvenile battles...On battle ground, who used or rather displayed the greatest output, Guy or Kakashi ?

I give up. Itachi's over rated, he barely came out alive against five tails...

Where did you see Itachi taking on the fivetails? cheesy

By the way, Itachi is STRONG. VERY STRONG. He has the YATA MIRROR and the TOTSUKA BLADE, so could take on nearly ANY Shinobi in the Naruto verse. Stop underrating Itachi.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
bro madara never said guy was the strongest shinobi EVER, but rather the strongest taijustu user ever and the first to make him dance since hashirama.madara couldn't have ranked guy over hashirama.guy taking on kakashi wouldn't use that jutsu since he still wants to survive after the fight.note that gai and kakashi have fought countless times from chunin exams to nominal battles and 80% of those wins have gone to kakashi.no wonder he was named HOKage after danzou.

PAIN.
If Itachi is the strongest Akatsuki member after Nagato, where do you put Obito?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
If Itachi is the strongest Akatsuki member after Nagato, where do you put Obito?
yep I almost forgot about obito.obito to me is stronger than pain
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Where did you see Itachi taking on the fivetails? cheesy

By the way, Itachi is STRONG. VERY STRONG. He has the YATA MIRROR and the TOTSUKA BLADE, so could take on nearly ANY Shinobi in the Naruto verse. Stop underrating Itachi.

Abeg i.... Itachi kor. Itachirama ni.....He's actuallyone of my best character sha, considering that i pulled an Itachi on the forum recently and became one of the latest outcast...Lol...Joining Akatsuki... grin
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol. I was actually saying Kisame CANNOT absorb Naruto's chakra. He would be OVERWHELMED.

Then how would Naruto be killed naa...What Jutsu would kill him..Kishi had better not fall our hands...The mere fact i hear Naruto dead is a turn off from even watching Boruto
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
bro kisame the tailess beast is strong no doubt,but did u watch d battle against itachi.he was clearly outmatched,all his justu are useless before the magekyou sharigan,kakashi destabalizes zabuza with genjustu copying his every move,why can't he do so with kisame.even when kisame tried taking on kakashi,itachi advised him to retreat and that it won't end well.

Don't also forget that kisame is a water style user and kakashi is a lightning user.water is inferior to lightning.kakashi would win to me but it would b very very difficult
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:

It won't be fair to rank the Akatsuki based on strength, all those guys are weirdos.... Kakuzu, Pain, Itachi, Obito... Men, i'll pass on this one
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It won't be fair to rank the Akatsuki based on strength, all those guys are weirdos.... Kakuzu, Pain, Itachi, Obito... Men, i'll pass on this one
My rank
1 obito
2 pain
3 itachi
4 zetsu
5 konan
6 kakuzu
7 kisame
8 sasori
9 diedera
10 hidan
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:

My rank
1 obito
2 pain
3 itachi
4 zetsu
5 konan
6 kakuzu
7 kisame
8 sasori
9 diedera
10 hidan

I disagree, Hidan and Kakuzu is something else, if not for a Naruto, killing those fellas would be somewhat impossible...

Obito Pain Itachi, jeez these three...Men..

I can't rank o, i'll pass
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
Sure thing. Obito IS the strongest member of Akatsuki. But he underestimated Konan and she almost kicked his arrogant ass. Maybe the fool was feeling high and mighty because Konan was a woman. grin

Konan is actually stronger than some males in Akatsuki.

I think Kishimoto is sexist and misogynistic. The way he treated his female characters shows it.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Abeg i.... Itachi kor. Itachirama ni.....He's actuallyone of my best character sha, considering that i pulled an Itachi on the forum recently and became one of the latest outcast...Lol...Joining Akatsuki... grin
Hahahaha. grin Itachi indeed.

Stop underating the guy. He's one of the strongest characters in Naruto.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Hahahaha. grin Itachi indeed.

Stop underating the guy. He's one of the strongest characters in Naruto.

He'smy guy nah, one of my fav characters... he's overblown abeg...Although i did an Itachi on someone on the forum last week.. I'll pick Fourth Hokage anyday anytime over itachi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / 85th Academy Awards (OSCAR) Nomination List / Nollywood Star Dead! (uzochukwu Ndubuisi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.