Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss (11184 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship / Money Heist Fans Come And Drop What You Think Will Happen In Season 4 / Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Simply because minato was exhausted...check out all he did before confronting madara....men, you have it in the reverse oh...Minato always always has a way out of issues...Even the almighty Naruto respected this fact....
so what u are saying is that minato will beat madara. undecided
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
so that means he will beat madara abi.his justu might b faster but they are not unnoticeable by madara's sharigan.watch when minato tried attacking madara,it was useless,six paths madara would rape him
Lolzzz....... Six paths Madara would rape him? What if Minato goes on the DEFENSIVE? Even Madara wouldn't be able to catch him.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Let's not forget that Kishi has an attitude of separating people. He simply would separate the entire world and let the battle to release the world depend on the outcome in the battle between Kawaki and Boruto, same way Pain used planetary jutsu

Kishi simply wants Boruto to express his character without third party interference or influence in any way. Also, stating that I will send you to where i sent Naruto may imply they went to took external foes, like Kaguya's family while Boruto is left to defend the village...So, Naruto and Sasuke can't be killed, not when they are both the second sage of the six path

1. Naruto has unending healing powers.

2. Sakura's healing power has also become semi-eternal and can help in battles

3. Sasuke can cancel out ninjustu with his rinnegan and can shift position, counter attacks

It is endless gentlemen
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
rotimi9:
so that means he will beat madara abi.his justu might b faster but they are not unnoticeable by madara's sharigan.watch when minato tried attacking madara,it was useless,six paths madara would rape him
I never said Minato could beat Madara. I was saying he can always EVADE Madara. They're two different things.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Naruto isnt dead but teleported along with the villagers...I came up with this theory, Kawaki simply said he would send Boruto to where he sent Naruto, not the he killed him..He got it in the reverse, Naruto ain't dead joor
Lolzz. Let's just wait and see, bro. grin
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I never said Minato could beat Madara. I was saying he can always EVADE Madara. They're two different things.

Minato will evade Madara any day anytime, he's not a guy Madara can catch easily.. He can wittingly decipher the most difficult justsu and craft a counter in a short space...The guy's a genius
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Minato will evade Madara any day anytime, he's not a guy Madara can catch easily.. He can wittingly decipher the most difficult justsu and craft a counter in a short space...The guy's a genius
Exactly.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Exactly.

Our third time of very good chat..i'm enjoying this...Looking forward to the next stuff we'll be talking about..or maybe back to our pop corn and zobo chat... kiss
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2017

Its not too much of u say so bro.

I can boldly say Minato is The replica of Harshırama.
İf not because of his earlier death. Am Sayıng the man can surpass Harshırama.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 15, 2017
supersystemsnig:

bro I don't know how well u know naruto but do u know DAT

Uchicha madara is the d only ninja to possess both senjustu and uchiha chakra,in turn being the first mortal after SOS paths to awaken the rinnegan.he singlehandedly took down all tailed beasts with no help,raped an entire squad of ninjas with just taijustu+ their five kages.and at last awakening the six paths power.
And u say minato can wittingly decipher the most difficult of madara's justu,the closest to sage of six paths in the series was MADARA,undecidedprime naruto + sasuke couldn't even stop madara from activating tsuki no me how much more minato.the only chance minato has against madara is EVASION, but a one on one battle would only prove to be a child's play for madara.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2017
rotimi9:
bro I don't know how well u know naruto but do u know DAT

Uchicha madara is the d only ninja to possess both senjustu and uchiha chakra,in turn being the first mortal after SOS paths to awaken the rinnegan.he singlehandedly took down all tailed beasts with no help,raped an entire squad of ninjas with just taijustu+ their five kages.and at last awakening the six paths power.
And u say minato can wittingly decipher the most difficult of madara's justu,the closest to sage of six paths in the series was MADARA,undecidedprime naruto + sasuke couldn't even stop madara from activating tsuki no me how much more minato.the only chance minato has against madara is EVASION, but a one on one battle would only prove to be a child's play for madara.

Listen to what 10kgod wrote above...you probably don't understand the character Minato...Minato is closest to becoming the next Hashirama, can decipher any form of attack and counter it... I won't argue against your position, we have a right to our ideologies..
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2017
Why does Boruto's right eye have the Byakugan, while Himawari has it in both?

The major theory that has been almost 100% proven now is that Boruto does not have the Byakugan, but rather the Tenseigan. The Tenseigan was originally manifested in Hamura Otsuski, and is the product of an Otsuski Clan member implanting a Byakugan in themselves. It was first seen in the movie Naruto: The Last, when Toneri Otsutsuki stole Hanabi Hyuga’s eyes to awaken it.

… And this is Boruto’s. See the resemblance?

This is further hinted in Episode 8 of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.

While Boruto is asleep, he has a dream in which a shadowy figure warns him about the dangers to come and tells him that his eye will be the one to save everything he loves from destruction.

Look familiar?

Yeah, it’s Toneri, appearing personally in Boruto’s dream.

People who deny this theory say that there is no way Boruto could have the eye, since he is not of Otsutsuki blood. This is not entirely true. If you remember from the original Naruto manga (Shippuden if you watch the anime), it was revealed that Naruto and Sasuke are direct heirs to the power of Asura and Indra Otsutsuki, respectively; and were given the power of the Sage of Six Paths directly from Hagoromo, the original Sage.

With this knowledge, we can safely assume that since Boruto’s mother is a Hyuga with the Byakugan, and that his father has inhereted the power of the Otsutsuki, both of their chakras could have fused inside him and produced the Tenseigan.

Another theory is that since Toneri was shown to have loved Hinata in The Last, he wanted to save her from some impending doom somewhere along the line, and implanted his chakra into Boruto so that he would be able to do so. These are just theories, so take them with a grain of salt, but they are definitely feasible!

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2017
Who is Kawaki in Boruto?

Personally, I think Kawaki is the ‘CHILD’ of both Naruto and Sasuke. Ha, I know the expression on your face will be like, “Has this guy watched the series at all”? But hey this is my theory…or who I think he is…

In the first episode, we see Kawaki and Boruto in a battle…Notice guys, that Kawaki looks exactly like Naruto and Sasuke COMBINED!

I know that hey Its just an anime and most characters do look alike but hey its not just any anime, its Naruto. Now here is my theory; Kawaki is someone who was genetically made from Naruto and Sasuke’s cells. Kawaki is a synthetic human being.I do not know who was in charged of making Kawaki but I do suspect the hidden leaf or Orochimaru.

Naruto is the reincarnation of Ashura and Sasuke, of Indra. Which means the two of them as one is the Sage of Six Paths, Hagoromo. So If Kawaki is the Synthetic Child of Naruto and Sasuke, then that makes him the second Sage of Six paths which will make him Stronger that even Hagoromo because of the additional individual perks of Naruto and Sasuke apart from Indra and Ashura’s Powers added to them. As to why he decided to attack the village and the Seventh Hokage, I can‘t place my finger on it. That path I‘m sure will be said in his story but as to who he is, Its only logical of me to assume that he is the Synthetic human created from Naruto and Sasuke‘s DNA.

This path makes Boruto a mystery because there is no end as to how strong he will actually become. People say he will be like the twin brother of Hagoromo, Hamura but I say he will be even stronger than Hamura once he has the Tenseigan.

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lolzzz....... Six paths Madara would rape him? What if Minato goes on the DEFENSIVE? Even Madara wouldn't be able to catch him.

I like to talk about my favorite character...Minato

By far the most focused and evsaive shinobi...What other qualities makes Minato exceptional? The ability to launch an offensive and a counter at the same time and switch between both positions without loosing focus...Minato is a genius and so much more..His focus is on another level, his offensive and counter offensive strategy makes himd eadly, funny enough, he's always smiling when doing this. I've imbibed his characteristics in my personal life, some may say in real life it's bi-polarism, but it's simply been able to attack/defend at the same time without losing coordination... Not even Hashirama Senju, Madara, Ssuke, Neji has the focus and these amazing qualities at the same level like Minato, one character i try to emulate...

Guys, share yours..what character do you like in the shinobi world and what are the qualities you like about the character?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
10kgod:

Its not too much of u say so bro.

I can boldly say Minato is The replica of Harshırama.
İf not because of his earlier death. Am Sayıng the man can surpass Harshırama.

Yes @ Minato is the exact replica of Hashirama,i agree 100%
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yes @ Minato is the exact replica of Hashirama,i agree 100%

Cheer bro..... Thanks you.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2017

By far the most focused and evsaive shinobi...What other qualities makes Minato exceptional? The ability to launch an offensive and a counter at the same time and switch between both positions without loosing focus...Minato is a genius and so much more..His focus is on another level, his offensive and counter offensive strategy makes himd eadly, funny enough, he's always smiling when doing this. I've imbibed his characteristics in my personal life, some may say in real life it's bi-polarism, but it's simply been able to attack/defend at the same time without losing coordination... Not even Hashirama Senju, Madara, Ssuke, Neji has the focus and these amazing qualities at the same level like Minato, one character i try to emulate...

Guys, share yours..what character do you like in the shinobi world and what are the qualities you like about the character?

#TEAM MINATO any fucking Time........
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Listen to what 10kgod wrote above...you probably don't understand the character Minato...Minato is closest to becoming the next Hashirama, can decipher any form of attack and counter it... I won't argue against your position, we have a right to our ideologies..

U see that right there is just off bro.
The closest to becoming d next hashirama is naruto,who in fact inherited his will and has even surpassed him. U can only say that for tobirama

Minato is strong but slightly overrated compared to tobirama,minato who we only saw fight very briefly had most of his abilities hinted at rather than actually shown. He's faster than Tobirama, I'd say. But that and Rasengan are pretty much all he has. He pulled Sage Mode out of his ass and then never used it again. I'm assuming they're both alive in this confrontation, so I'm not giving him Kurama Chakra/Tailed Beast Mode.

Tobirama pretty much invented every jutsu ever. He's the greatest Water Style user ever, and according to the databook, he knew how to use all the other elements as well. He was able to kill Izuna, a Mangekyo Sharingan user who was supposedly equal to Madara. Minato lost an arm to Obito; Tobirama turned his own Truth-Seeking Ball back on him. We've seen Tobirama use multiple weapons and techniques to perfection, and I'm sure he'd know the weaknesses to a technique he invented.

Minato may be better with the Flying Raijin , but Tobirama knows more about it than he does, being its inventor. And when it comes to jutsu and intelligence, not many people are better than him. Izuna was completely equal to MS Madara and Tobirama killed him.

Minato is the closest to tobirama,not hashirama
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2017
rotimi9:

The closest to becoming d next hashirama is naruto,who in fact inherited his will and has even surpassed him. U can only say that for tobirama

Minato is strong but slightly overrated compared to tobirama,minato who we only saw fight very briefly had most of his abilities hinted at rather than actually shown. He's faster than Tobirama, I'd say. But that and Rasengan are pretty much all he has. He pulled Sage Mode out of his ass and then never used it again. I'm assuming they're both alive in this confrontation, so I'm not giving him Kurama Chakra/Tailed Beast Mode.

Tobirama pretty much invented every jutsu ever. He's the greatest Water Style user ever, and according to the databook, he knew how to use all the other elements as well. He was able to kill Izuna, a Mangekyo Sharingan user who was supposedly equal to Madara. Minato lost an arm to Obito; Tobirama turned his own Truth-Seeking Ball back on him. We've seen Tobirama use multiple weapons and techniques to perfection, and I'm sure he'd know the weaknesses to a technique he invented.

Minato may be better with the Flying Raijin , but Tobirama knows more about it than he does, being its inventor. And when it comes to jutsu and intelligence, not many people are better than him. Izuna was completely equal to MS Madara and Tobirama killed him.

I won't argue with you...Be too everyone according to their beliefs

1 Like

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by MrBetnon: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

My thoughts exactly, listen to this guy, he's a wise one
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by MrBetnon: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2017
rotimi9:

My thoughts exactly, listen to this guy he's wise.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

My favourite character is Obito Uchiha. I love him because of certain things we have in common. A boy who always dreamt of being a Hero became a villianous grown man with very warped ambitions and twisted ideologies, courtesy of his obsession with beautiful fantasies, and UTOPIAN projects, after seeing the world for its harshness and reality for its coldness and cruelty. I share Obito's world view, ideologies and sentiments to an astonishing degree.

"You can't build an UNREALISTIC Utopia without first being a REALISTIC Visionary" ~ ZandhaZaraZ

I support Obito. This world is fùcked! And it cannever be changed through stretching out flowers, blowing kisses, exchanging hugs of "love and light", and being "nice" to those who oppose revolutionaries and their agenda. That's why I stand solidly with the Jacobins who orchestrated the French Revolution, which ushered in the modern age through the Rise of Napoleon. I do not see it as "fruitless bloodbath". I believe every cloud has a silver lining, and there are times when the end justifies the means.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
10kgod:

#TEAM MINATO any fucking Time........

Fav characters
1 kakashi hatake
2tobi
3 pain
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Kaziar: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2017
Where can I download the series
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by matsonj3(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Uchina itachi... My favorite
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Ryabcool(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Hahahaha. grin

Are you reading the Boruto manga? It seems the new organization known as KARA has some connection with Boruto. Kawaki must also have something to do with them.
please where can I download the Manga? Been searching and searching but to no avail
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Ryabcool(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Why does Boruto's right eye have the Byakugan, while Himawari has it in both?

The major theory that has been almost 100% proven now is that Boruto does not have the Byakugan, but rather the Tenseigan. The Tenseigan was originally manifested in Hamura Otsuski, and is the product of an Otsuski Clan member implanting a Byakugan in themselves. It was first seen in the movie Naruto: The Last, when Toneri Otsutsuki stole Hanabi Hyuga’s eyes to awaken it.

… And this is Boruto’s. See the resemblance?

This is further hinted in Episode 8 of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.

While Boruto is asleep, he has a dream in which a shadowy figure warns him about the dangers to come and tells him that his eye will be the one to save everything he loves from destruction.

Look familiar?

Yeah, it’s Toneri, appearing personally in Boruto’s dream.

People who deny this theory say that there is no way Boruto could have the eye, since he is not of Otsutsuki blood. This is not entirely true. If you remember from the original Naruto manga (Shippuden if you watch the anime), it was revealed that Naruto and Sasuke are direct heirs to the power of Asura and Indra Otsutsuki, respectively; and were given the power of the Sage of Six Paths directly from Hagoromo, the original Sage.

With this knowledge, we can safely assume that since Boruto’s mother is a Hyuga with the Byakugan, and that his father has inhereted the power of the Otsutsuki, both of their chakras could have fused inside him and produced the Tenseigan.

Another theory is that since Toneri was shown to have loved Hinata in The Last, he wanted to save her from some impending doom somewhere along the line, and implanted his chakra into Boruto so that he would be able to do so. These are just theories, so take them with a grain of salt, but they are definitely feasible!

actually, that's not the tenseigan. Boruto possesses something much different from the tenseigan. That eye in the pic is called the Jougan. Google it.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ryabcool:
actually, that's not the tenseigan. Boruto possesses something much different from the tenseigan. That eye in the pic is called the Jougan. Google it.

K... Thanks for the thumbs up
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
I have 1 suggestıon my piple......
Let create either TELEGRAM OR WHATSAPP GROUP... there the reply to any comment is faster.
With more funs....... Nd meeting eachoda.

All am after ıs fastness to reply to any comment or any questıons......

Let some1 create either of the two and we drop our numbers for adding.

Thats my opinion....
Thanks
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
How does sasuke make hand seals without his other hand. And he seem more weaker to me.

Just my opinion
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by 10kgod(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2017
comradespade:
How does sasuke make hand seals without his other hand. And he seem more weaker to me.

Just my opinion
Sorry....
Cannot type for now.....
That's why I said we shud create either whatsapp or telegram Group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / 85th Academy Awards (OSCAR) Nomination List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.