Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (41914 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by profmallor: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pity, Cause thats a good lady there. That she took time to explain her motive and even said sorry, ah that's a considerate person. 90% of ladies wont even bother to say goodbye, they'ld rather keep you in limbo pending when the oyinbo man is confirmed. So wish her well, and move on.

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by femi4: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bizibi:
That girl is a gullible fellow,she will end up being a call girl.
Poverty always make people think blindly.
Family over everything. She took the best decision.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Princejboy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
guy,u just hv to let her go,she's only reminding God abt ur issue, n its tym to double ur hustle.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

U can see how many girls reason
Wetin concern phone n a man's worth??
Dangote dey use iPhone ni? undecided
no mind them o jare... na too much banana dey cause am grin

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Viergeachar: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalas247, deadmeat and co.

Are you guys okay

Haven't you all seen Obasanjo and Otedola's phones

If the guy used an IPhone, would it have changed his useless ex's mind

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
no mind them o jare... na too much banana dey cause am grin
Looool!!!!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by AlanSugar(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shelloween:
In Passenger's voice.... Only know you love her when you let her go

sorry man, just move on. Money is the air hoes breath, If you were rich, she'd still be yours. But, you need to baff up, start by changing your phone nah. Haha!

Hahahaha, na only phone, did you see the thump pressing the phone sef,? I thought it's an ape's finger! grin

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

Looool!!!!
this your Looool!!!! sha, are you rolling on the floor ni? grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by stonemasonn: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
My relationship got broken up on Wednesday. Saturday 30th of sept was her birthday, she was with me and to be honest i made her day, i got her several things and i did all i could to make the day memorable for her, so after she left that night, she started developing strange attitude like not picking my calls, read without replying my messages online, i tried to figure out after 3days of her strange attitude, below is the text message i sent to her and her reply. ... See what poverty has caused
Please don't judge this girl, it is poverty controlling her senses. Just let her go and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
With your china phone and dirty nails, i dont blame her, poverty no everybody destiny

My friend must you insult him? Are u better than him Be reasonable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by AlanSugar(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
Thank you bros@hungryboy, i have moved on, i cant just stop imagine such a move by her, i'm a graduate of civil engr, though no job yet but am ok, but did she thought i wont make it in life? Its amazed me o

As in....,youre a graduate? I'm not sure.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
this your Looool!!!! sha, are you rolling on the floor ni? grin
No....on d rooftop ni o grin tongue
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Bizibi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
femi4:
Family over everything. She took the best decision.

very stupid decision, I'm sure you believe it.....be very sure of what people tell you before you make a move,I've heard countless of stories that end up with regrets.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by erico2k2(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
Thank you bros@hungryboy, i have moved on, i cant just stop imagine such a move by her, i'm a graduate of civil engr, though no job yet but am ok, but did she thought i wont make it in life? Its amazed me o
Bro that's life
Upgrade your self and girls won't be your problem . Trust me on this one once you on wheels and have your own space forget . Nah you go dey switch your phone off.dem go loyal anyhow .

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Jascon4: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:

hoe-lawdshockedshocked..
babe,,mehn,,some babe get mindshocked,,but op..you got her so many things and you couldn't get yourself a nice phone sadsad

Oh ye with swift conclusion, how did you know that is his only phone? People have 2-3 mobile phones. Are you new in naija?

The way people rush to draw inference just stuns me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

No....on d rooftop ni o grin tongue
hahahahahaha.... Send me your address make I come take you inside o before pple begin think say na another thing grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Slayer2: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
My relationship got broken up on Wednesday. Saturday 30th of sept was her birthday, she was with me and to be honest i made her day, i got her several things and i did all i could to make the day memorable for her, so after she left that night, she started developing strange attitude like not picking my calls, read without replying my messages online, i tried to figure out after 3days of her strange attitude, below is the text message i sent to her and her reply. ... See what poverty has caused

Lmao. My pipu of nairaland shey be una Don see why I said date only rich girls/working class babes grin
When you are Broke and you date a broke lady. This is the result. Two wrongs can't make a right Nna.

Thank God I can't love any girl. If she leaves. I still feel 100% Okay. I might only miss the sex other than that I get another babe lmao.

Sorry o, Lmaooooo

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by erico2k2(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
AlanSugar:

Hahahaha, na only phone, did you see the thump pressing the phone sef,? I thought it's an ape's finger! grin
It is well .What of if he was working on a building site to make ends meet ?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by davillian(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shay b u don bleep.
Let another man enjoy her juice too.
And bsides u dint put any ring on her finger. So she is free to dump u anytime she likes.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Slayer2: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

I hope your phone no be like that grin don’t want u having this same issue
Sekxy come n see shumtin grin
So na sexy be your new paddy. I thought it was kimbra undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by stacyadams: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=hungryboy post=61155163]bros if she break don break up with you, move on nah, if girls don finish for your area, i go direct you come my area, we get girls with different specs for here, if na Iphone be your spec we get am, if na Nokia torchlight we get am here too[/quote

where be ur location ?? grin grin]
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by bolaji3071(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

We have to get to the bottom of it grin
That push button phone sorry GSM grin wonder how he collected her number in the first place .... how can’t come here n boast of spending and buying for a girl when you phone I see like that sad what did he buy Biko When he uploaded the phone pic he answer was staring at him
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Dollarship(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
I love gold diggers grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by balogun16(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
this boy Is an enemy of progress. instead of you to be happy that God has make a way in her life, you are here saying rubish. you are the type of men that Is given we men bad name. my friend go and hustle for your money and forget about the beech. she's trying to tell you to work harder. no woman like poor men. they are only pretending believe me bro

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by nairanaira12: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Is that your phone shocked make I just lipsrsealed

You aren't different from the girl in question; judging a man by his phone. Isn't that stupid?

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
She was ur gf and not wife.

Let her be. Experience is the best teacher. Hopefully it works out for her to enable her assist and elevate her family. It's possible as not everything is scam.

If na your sister dey d's situation; what would be your take?

You may have done same if you were in her shoes.

Btwn- it's childish to have brought it up here. Move on!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Opoki(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
That's hilariously painful

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Slayer2: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikiki e pain am
U dey here dey make noise ur bar den leabpve u for white Man U no dey shame mtcheew grin
If u dey find wife ... lets negotiate grin

What of me when they find wife undecided u negotiate with me undecided I don they suspect say you get on and off switch for your brain.

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by yaki84: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
bros just commit suicide since you are so much inlove with her to forget the pain and agony of break up.i have done it twice, I went to tantalizer for suicide attempt i ordered for potatoes cripsy, chicken breast, sausage, omelet and ketchup. that's best way for you
bobo dis u suicide sweet o, carrry me along next u wan commit.

Chai.....sweet suicide.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by sameni123(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:

With your china phone and dirty nails, i dont blame her, poverty no everybody destiny

You are very stupid....upload your pics let's what you look like idiot

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Slayer2: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
That's why I love my babe DALE917, she can never do this kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.