Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (41891 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by olafestid(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hahaha, my dear sister, dont mind dat girl na greediness dey worry her and she will regret it, am a big boy in my little way, check my instagram page @iamfestid, i have a business am running, am a sport betting agent but i dont know maybe she want me to be handing over my hard earn money to her without taking from it ,
i dont knw .....
Lalas247:

Kikiki e pain am
U dey here dey make noise ur bar den leabpve u for white Man U no dey shame mtcheew grin
If u dey find wife ... lets negotiate grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Picture of better phone ... it could be a borrowed phone , his friends phone how would we know sad
lol...I don't think so smiley

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
if We Are To Weigh His Status With The White man That Took His Woman. Then He Is 50miles Behind Average... Who No Like Better Thing... Possible Things He Could Have Bought: pants, bra, gala And Lacasera,took Her To Mr. Biggs, took Her To Beach, buy Her Clothes, shoe, suya, sharwama and Some Other Shit within His Power level... Possible Things The White Man Would Offer The Girl: dollars tongue , iPhone, Visa... Case Close
u forget to mention Gucci.the oyibo man go also offer the babe guccicheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by irofulu(f): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
is it not better for her to break up with you now that you are not married, than when you are married God at times deliver us, you might not know now but later in the future you will even do thanks giving in church cos she left you. she got no future

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
lefulefu:
u forget to mention Gucci.the oyibo man go also offer the babe guccicheesy
exactly and Versace too grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Dharneehell(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
With your china phone and dirty nails, i dont blame her, poverty no everybody destiny

Dirty nails?

You ain't only stupid, but blind too.

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Dharneehell(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Op, move on, she's only a girl..
Best pay back would be to get so successful, that she'd wish she had remained with you later on.
Fuckgirl

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

We have to get to the bottom of it grin
That push button phone sorry GSM grin wonder how he collected her number in the first place .... how can’t come here n boast of spending and buying for a girl when you phone I see like that sad what did he buy Biko When he uploaded the phone pic he answer was staring at him
well this op story get as e be.im babe dump am for a white man wey she never seecheesy.anybody can form to be white for internet na.afterall whywhyogun wey be Indian transgender dey form whitey for here and some guys dey fallcheesy..if dis so called white man wey dis babe dey imagine say she dey date for internet in reality happens to be a naija yahoo guy na wetin she go do? If dis yahoo boy come demand make d babe send am 150k make he do her visa and d babe come fall for d trap no be yawa be datcheesy.abeg most of these ppl for internet wey dey claim to be white or dat majority of dem na scam.na so one of my paddy last year dey chat with one person wey he imagine to be a Russian babe.the so called Russian babe send am her pix and d guy head jus dey bust say he dey chat with oyibo.time for them to meet come reach na im the so called Russian babe come dey demand my guy make he send her 800 euros and dat she don manage gather 200 euros.she say flight ticket from Moscow to lagos na a thousand euros and she go need a balance of 800 euroscheesy.she come dey request make my paddy send her d 800 euros cos nobody for her side dere gree wan borrow her:Dthis one na person wey claim to be doctor ooo na im no see complete money 4 flight ticketcheesy.she say wen she finally jam my guy for naija dem go get mind blowing sex and if possible she go take my paddy with her to Russia.wen my guy yarn me all this naim i fall dey roll for ground dey laughcheesy.na im i shout tell am say na scam oooooooocheesy.i come ask am weda he pay na im he look me with one eye den come say where he wan see 800 euros give person.dat if na fuk dey hungry am den babes dey here.all these internet and blind dating dating tinzs not all dey confirmed oo.this op babe might just be chatting with a scammer posing as a white man.i be edo guy so i know wetin i dey yarn.

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
Hahaha, my dear sister, dont mind dat girl na greediness dey worry her and she will regret it, am a big boy in my little way, check my instagram page @iamfestid, i have a business am running, am a sport betting agent but i dont know maybe she want me to be handing over my hard earn money to her without taking from it ,
i dont knw .....
No worries jare I just dey tease u wink

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. u re funny but u don't judge like that... having that phone doesn't mean he does not have a nice phone.

For example me, I have two phones. I have a smart phone and a second phone like the one the op is having. I don't go out with my smart phone at night so I use the chinko wink
Lol me too get chinko wink

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
why Would You Be Looking when You Could Just Ask... undecided
undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
lefulefu:
well this op story get as e be.im babe dump am for a white man wey she never seecheesy.anybody can form to be white for internet na.afterall whywhyogun wey be Indian transgender dey form whitey for here and some guys dey fallcheesy..if dis so called white man wey dis babe dey imagine say she dey date for internet in reality happens to be a naija yahoo guy na wetin she go do? If dis yahoo boy come demand make d babe send am 150k make he do her visa and d babe come fall for d trap no be yawa be datcheesy.abeg most of these ppl for internet wey dey claim to be white or dat majority of dem na scam.na so one of my paddy last year dey chat with one person wey he imagine to be a Russian babe.the so called Russian babe send am her pix and d guy head jus dey bust say he dey chat with oyibo.time for them to meet come reach na im the so called Russian babe come dey demand my guy make he send her 800 euros and dat she don manage gather 200 euros.she say flight ticket from Moscow to lagos na a thousand euros and she go need a balance of 800 euroscheesy.she come dey request make my paddy send her d 800 euros cos nobody for her side dere gree wan borrow her:Dthis one na person wey claim to be doctor ooo na im no see complete money 4 flight ticketcheesy.she say wen she finally jam my guy for naija dem go get mind blowing sex and if possible she go take my paddy with her to Russia.wen my guy yarn me all this naim i fall dey roll for ground dey laughcheesy.na im i shout tell am say na scam oooooooocheesy.i come ask am weda he pay na im he look me with one eye den come say where he wan see 800 euros give person.dat if na fuk dey hungry am den babes dey here.all these internet and blind dating dating tinzs not all dey confirmed oo.this op babe might just be chatting with a scammer posing as a white man.i be edo guy so i know wetin i dey yarn.
The grass ain’t always greener she will learn the hard way as for Op he should try attract working class girls who don’t demand but appreciate and support ....

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol me too get chinko wink

Hahahahaha... it save us in some situations wink

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha... it save us in some situations wink
Na my don’t pick up the call phone be dat grin it really saves us haha

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:
undecided
Lol... Chill make Officialdad wash The Lamboghini finish...

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
Lol... Chill make Officialdad wash The Lamboghini finish...
Lol the guy don run grin I no see am again since that day
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
i dont knw .....
you Be Sport Bet Agent. You De Wreck People Destiny With Betting. Una de Dupe and Scam people. You Babe leave You Follow White Man, You Never See Anything yet *laughs*

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol the guy don run grin I no see am again since that day
i No Know Say You Sef notice... grin

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by RedDistrict: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
why is everyone tripping about his phone? most ppl use android and a small torch lite phone alongside so kin big dealz na
Better torch lite phone na 5k now o, una fit buy am ni? grin

Anyways, op pls move on from the babe, bettwr babes full town to begin stress urself over sumone who wants to marry a white guy she hasnt seen (her story sounds crappy sef)

Move on bro, na ur gain!

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by olafestid(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
It's not scammer, her sister that's in US called her and told her all this, the white guy is her sister's friend according to her and he has started calling her self
lefulefu:
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

The guys brain dey leak grin like I can’t even stop laughing this is too much grin
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
the guy need slap.
gringrin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by AAinEqGuinea: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Your inferiority is real.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Bizibi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
That girl is a gullible fellow,she will end up being a call girl.
Poverty always make people think blindly.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Pearlspar: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bros just move on, everything will be fine

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
My relationship got broken up on Wednesday. Saturday 30th of sept was her birthday, she was with me and to be honest i made her day, i got her several things and i did all i could to make the day memorable for her, so after she left that night, she started developing strange attitude like not picking my calls, read without replying my messages online, i tried to figure out after 3days of her strange attitude, below is the text message i sent to her and her reply. ... See what poverty has caused
hoe aint loyal bro! 4get about her & get another thats prettier than her. there are millions ladies out there, for now try to become a man of your dream & don't spend much of your time thinking about bitch.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by femi4: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
Thank you bros@hungryboy, i have moved on, i cant just stop imagine such a move by her, i'm a graduate of civil engr, though no job yet but am ok, but did she thought i wont make it in life? Its amazed me o
You too step up, change your phone first before buying birthday gifts up and down. Upgrade yourself before thinking of another relationship. Even if its techno android palasa, go buy

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
With your china phone and dirty nails, i dont blame her, poverty no everybody destiny
That's mean bro!!! undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
femi4:
You too step up, change your phone first before buying birthday gifts up and down. Upgrade yourself before thinking of another relationship. Even if its techno android palasa, go buy
Is it by phone u know a man's level
Why u reasoning like this naaaaaa
Dangote dey use iPhone ni? undecided

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
hello...he used his android phone to take pics of the messages, he's got better phone.
U can see how many girls reason
Wetin concern phone n a man's worth??

8 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by femi4: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

Is it by phone u know a man's level
Why u reasoning like this naaaaaa
Let him start from somewhere.... at least we can see the phone. Let him start from there

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bros look for a nearby Church, go there and do thanks giving service. This girl will be like bleeping up and down when you eventually married her and God forbid, and can't meet to her material need. Go and thank your Chukwuabiama

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.