Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (57696 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by okerekeikpo: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
As if she is God fearing, why is she showing us her breast?
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by lovingyouhun: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares

You are just jealous my dear tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by santopelele(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
hmmmmm! I pity you sister, don't trust a Yoruba husbandooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by ACE1010: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
All responsible girls out there, pls emulate her and close your legs ooo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok, will get married to my one and only.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by LexngtonSteele: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Another omalicha taken by a Yoruba demon grin I fear Yoruba guys I swear. Swag and sweet mouth.

Yoruba Demons supplying Rods & Balls to Igbo chicks since 69BC grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by AONE555(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
stop giving advice to the singles
face yea front front wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
wonder233:
lmao
so you have the mouth to LOL? grin did you ask God before LOLing? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Mobitoks55: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hw marriage dey look like for nija
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin You mean at age 15-16 you were asking God?
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Fynchi: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
what works for A may not work for B. so enjoy dear and stop making noise.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by marooh: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Geneveive I hope emeka ike will marry u
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by hgnbello(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
She.........
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Tbpeters: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
[/color]
CaptainSALAZAR:
[color=#7000BC] While some girls change bf like menstrual pad.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked

MY GIRLFRIEND IS SOMEWHERE READING THIS AND SAYING HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF IN HER CASE TOO.....

BUT I AM HERE THINKING HISTORY WILL REEPEAT ITSELF HER CASE TOO, SHE'S NOT THE FIRST GF WHO WILL HAVE ME AS THEIR FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[b][/b]

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by theapeman: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wobegist:
Beautiful Nigerian woman marries her first and only boyfriend years after she asked God for it
[img]https://4.bp..com/-MWUf-BqdvjA/Wddl5XSV6WI/AAAAAAANDYQ/S6-mwvHZt449OW_x9DqYQnBZIE_rJQKVQCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20171006_111009_199.JPG[/img]

At the age of 15, 16, Chimdimma prayed to God that she would want to marry her first and last boyfriend.God answered her prayers as after years of dating, last weekend she tied the knot with Olakunle, who was her first, only and last boyfriend.

Read her pot and see more photos below.

"Growing up at the age of 15-16, I remember asking God that when I get older & start dating, my first boyfriend should not only be my first and last boyfriend but also he should be a man after Gods heart so he knows how to love & respect me dearly! Not knowing God really did listen to my prayers. 7 years ago Kunle and I met in church & although we were too young to make marital decisions, we just knew we were meant for each other!!! A lot of people teased me for not having experience dating around but today I am proud to say my first boyfriend really indeed is my last boyfriend. I'm glad I can advise younger girls that dating is not something you should rush into. If you wait on the Lord & let Him pick your partner for you, He will provide nothing but THE best#kaychimmy17"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-zI59kd5uPc0/Wddlz3bFTNI/AAAAAAANDYI/TmRBvCJfzvE2zgux77QGJkyljtdVM5R9QCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171006_110951_199.JPG[/img][img]https://1.bp..com/-VwNDhc9WYf4/Wddl5C4nL-I/AAAAAAANDYM/78oF6F-FmW0ZQ0ebIE_b06EwkBFterhVQCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171006_111025_109.JPG[/img][img]https://4.bp..com/-gditxhSMHAA/Wddl5aBcm4I/AAAAAAANDYU/aj85FhWXB5EAE9h9BfqSpQ1Xzo_O_x8PwCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171006_111040_786.JPG[/img][img]https://4.bp..com/-WMtHEjGT0mc/WddlzwqUlLI/AAAAAAANDYE/1LTvEqpuOUUqEfJn98Bg9MSN1eZ3L2q1QCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171006_110845_923.JPG[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/10/beautiful-nigerian-woman-marries-her.html?m=1

in this case she is one of the only naija woman I will recommend but the rest are just busy jumping from preek to preek with no direction in life.

I won't even advise my enemy to date a naija woman
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by muller101(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
This ancient post making FP again why?
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Coldsteel(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good girls are girls that don't get caught
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by fredagu: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mmm al diz guz wey dey don kip down everytin 4 no b we wey dey hustle 4 everytin go cum marry at d age of 22 mm
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Lihyunpark(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
LOL.... Funny news....u said ladies shouldnt rush into dating...and this girl stated dating at the age of 15...have seen ladies waited till 22 and still they have break ups...so should we go and fry beans for her?

Well...its better to have break ups in relationship than breakup in marriage....

Wishing her the very best in her marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by theapeman: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Coldsteel:
Good girls are girls that don't get caught
but karma always caught them
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Ejomax77(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
holatin:
getting married to your first love is good especially if you met him or her a virgin.

just heard and confirm this, will you believe a lot of big girls you know or see, do sell their egg, yeah it is harvested like corn and maize and sold to fertility clinic.

what people do for money, on my way to sell 50 litres of sperm
lol...do you know how long it'll take you to generate that qauntity?
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by humilitypays(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
The truth is, every girl wishes she marries her first boyfriend, but men aren't loyal....to men, sex is a game of number, sadly cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by 989900: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Crapola, so you got married yesterday and you think you're qualified to dish out marital/relationship advise.

You've not even started the race you're already popping champagne.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by blazingblessing(f): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
There's still true love out there o
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by jacyhelen(f): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wobegist:
Beautiful Nigerian woman marries her first and only boyfriend years after she asked God for it
[img]https://4.bp..com/-MWUf-BqdvjA/Wddl5XSV6WI/AAAAAAANDYQ/S6-mwvHZt449OW_x9DqYQnBZIE_rJQKVQCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20171006_111009_199.JPG[/img]

At the age of 15, 16, Chimdimma prayed to God that she would want to marry her first and last boyfriend.God answered her prayers as after years of dating, last weekend she tied the knot with Olakunle, who was her first, only and last boyfriend.

Read her pot and see more photos below.

"Growing up at the age of 15-16, I remember asking God that when I get older & start dating, my first boyfriend should not only be my first and last boyfriend but also he should be a man after Gods heart so he knows how to love & respect me dearly! Not knowing God really did listen to my prayers. 7 years ago Kunle and I met in church & although we were too young to make marital decisions, we just knew we were meant for each other!!! A lot of people teased me for not having experience dating around but today I am proud to say my first boyfriend really indeed is my last boyfriend. I'm glad I can advise younger girls that dating is not something you should rush into. If you wait on the Lord & let Him pick your partner for you, He will provide nothing but THE best#kaychimmy17"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-zI59kd5uPc0/Wddlz3bFTNI/AAAAAAANDYI/TmRBvCJfzvE2zgux77QGJkyljtdVM5R9QCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171006_110951_199.JPG[/img][img]https://1.bp..com/-VwNDhc9WYf4/Wddl5C4nL-I/AAAAAAANDYM/78oF6F-FmW0ZQ0ebIE_b06EwkBFterhVQCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171006_111025_109.JPG[/img][img]https://4.bp..com/-gditxhSMHAA/Wddl5aBcm4I/AAAAAAANDYU/aj85FhWXB5EAE9h9BfqSpQ1Xzo_O_x8PwCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171006_111040_786.JPG[/img][img]https://4.bp..com/-WMtHEjGT0mc/WddlzwqUlLI/AAAAAAANDYE/1LTvEqpuOUUqEfJn98Bg9MSN1eZ3L2q1QCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171006_110845_923.JPG[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/10/beautiful-nigerian-woman-marries-her.html?m=1

meet in a church ..lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by josessybj: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Marrying a virgin does not make someone a good girl or wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by buffalowings: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Some people will not like this marriage grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Dafreeguy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mathematically it isn't wise to marry a 'good girl' because according to Soberdrunks No.3 law of Relationship-----'A 'good girl' can turn 'bad' but a 'bad girl' will either remain 'bad' or turn good!! Experience is 'key' in all aspects of life, all these sharpshooters will just whine a 'good girl' and the next thing you will be hearing is 'i dont know how it happened' but what do you want to tell a 'retired runs girl' aka "Makanaki' that she hasn't heard before........ angry

That means guys should marry a bad girl abi? bro u ain't making sense
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by holatin(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ejomax77:
lol...do you know how long it'll take you to generate that qauntity?
I go hook my self to pumping machine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by bigpicture001: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
be careful about the ppl u marry esp inter tribal...it sounds so sweet to the ear..to mk naija good again..but the reality is usually catastrophic..esp between Pl frm the se and south west...just like this with the sexes
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Einl(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares

hahahahhahahwhwhhahahahahah pity her na
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by saabright(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
holatin:
getting married to your first love is good especially if you met him or her a virgin.

just heard and confirm this, will you believe a lot of big girls you know or see, do sell their egg, yeah it is harvested like corn and maize and sold to fertility clinic.

reallyam shocked shocked
holatin:

really. am shocked!!....... hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.