Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (57701 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by double0seven(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nice

But it can't work out that way for everyone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by ApexPredator: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lol I have said it before a typical Yoruba man would give his right arm to be with an Igbo woman.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by jellow(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Your prayer is answer , some people's pray pass u, congratulations babe
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by DesireBenjamin: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Deseo:
Every girl prays for that, good it happened for you.

Please speak for urself .
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by tishbite41(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
afonjas leave our Igbos for us na. if una marry dem finish, who una want make we marry?agbo sellers abi?
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by EgusiShankly: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by smd837(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
If na only d guy dat brought d breast down like ds? e dey pain me oo gaga oo
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by churchee: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
NFCS does, if they don't; I do.

team first and last grin
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
NFCS does, if they don't; I do.

team first and last
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Fourwinds: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Deseo:
Every girl prays for that, good it happened for you.
not every girl... some like to sample first.... how come married NYSC female corps members still bang... after marriage ooooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by introvertedsoul: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
You no see better person marry na Afonjite parasite?
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Md44: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Congrats but i hope he the first man that ever had sex with you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by holatin(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
saabright:
reallyam shocked shocked really. am shocked!!....... hahaha
it's real as the day
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by seangy4konji: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
She thinks she is doig me. She is doig herself.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by kulekaa(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
I really do
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Ejomax77(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
holatin:
I go hook my self to pumping machine
lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Bigsteveg(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
I do. It's a big deal.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by chibuike65: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
is like the done break you tire
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by oyimaliski: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
My only fear is that she married an Olakunle... Its a known fact that Yoruba men love girl friends more than wives... I pity the poor faithful lady.

HML anyway... I leave you in the hands of the Lord
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by samuelchimmy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
holatin:
getting married to your first love is good especially if you met him or her a virgin.

just heard and confirm this, will you believe a lot of big girls you know or see, do sell their egg, yeah it is harvested like corn and maize and sold to fertility clinic.

what people do for money, on my way to sell 50 litres of sperm
I know a hospital in Ph where all the big girls go to sell eggs
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by ndiboy01(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by ndiboy01(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
[s]
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
[/s]
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares Pls I'm Confused��‍♂!!!
IF NIGERIA IS TRULY 57, THE PEOPLE ABOVE 57.. WHICH COUNTRY ARE THEY FROM
I NEED ANSWERS PLS COZ AM GOING FOR A JOB INTERVIEW
bg
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by lekpaciouse(f): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Cute wedding,the guy look younger than the babe
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by yungz: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by holatin(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
samuelchimmy:

I know a hospital in Ph where all the big girls go to sell eggs
it is really finished
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Iphran6: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Its nothing new duh,my ex now married to her first boyfriend after giving me,her brother's best friend and one other nigga good bed and mouth actions..
.the guy think say na only am chop her akara sha cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by 989900: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
bigpicture001:
[s]be careful about the ppl u marry esp inter tribal...it sounds so sweet to the ear..to mk naija good again..but the reality is usually catastrophic..esp between Pl frm the se and south west...just like this with the sexes[/s]
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Rozaytee: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
aleeyus:
We dont care

who cares
sadist
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Purpletee(f): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
doctorkush:
... just like my first and only girlfriend I told I can't live without her..

unfortunately,
I died .... cheesy

she follow one idiot alhaji from katsina... ify, may God judge you...

women are scum cool

ugh! my chest hurts, mba where Ada, make she come gimme her feeder...

so my namesake broke your heart,lol,sorry dear
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Congra
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Kbels(f): 6:34am On Oct 07, 2017
DrObum:
Different strokes for different folks.

I commend her, shows that she knows what she wants.

Other ladies, if you like tell guys you wouldn't date cos you want to marry your only boyfriend, na redemption camp get you in 8 years time.
LWKMD, ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Purpletee:
so my namesake broke your heart,lol,sorry dear
women are scum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.