Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Men And Sex, How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Sex, How True Is This? (701 Views)

The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? / I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Sex, How True Is This? by nedzuby: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hello Ma,
Yes, you ma, you're the one we are talking to.

Shey you see that your husband, he's a sexual being, borderline freak. Morning, afternoon and night, most of what he thinks about is sex. You may think I'm exaggerating, please trust me on this one. An average man has 11 boners in a day (if you don't know what a boner is, the more reason you should read carefully because you're the one being addressed). The Men in Nigeria FB group, 90% of the time the gist that goes on is about sex. MEN are WEIRD AND WIRED LIKE THAT. I know you'll say you have sexual needs and desires too, hmmm bhet, karki no be leather.

When he's broke, he wants to do, so that his mood improves. When he's got some change in the bank, he wants to do, because he's happy. When he's sad, or afraid he wants to do because he needs some reassurance. When he's happy and people are around him, he's on overdrive with his wanting to do.

He's touching you at night, you said you're tired. You wear jeans to bed. Tie wrapper for morning. He has started calling you Mummy so so and so, you're on a very long thing. There is no man that doesn't love sex (I said love not like). Everyman just has his own turn-on, fantasies and fetishes. If he's not doing it with you, ma, hnmmmm. I comment my reserve. You should raise an alarm.
Don't get it twisted or misled by the many misguided feminist and women liberation e-diots that tell you, you can punish or starve your man sexually and nothing will happen. Ma, plenty will happen. These social media warriors do unimaginable things to keep their man yet they come on social media and tell you all sorts of nonsense.

See ehen, a good man will not use your unavailability or lack of sensitivity to cheat on you but you see, everyone including your pastor (I'm assuming he's the holiest man you know) has his breaking point. I hated physics while in school but for obvious reasons I remember Hooke's law of elasticity which says the displacement or size of the deformation of a thing is directly proportional to the deforming force or load. In other words, everything has a threshold of BS it can accommodate before it snaps.

Ma, your husband's pistol is always loaded, his valve is always under pressure, and always wants to cum. At his breaking point, his brains are no longer thinking straight, that's why he will cheat with some riffraff and you're wondering how can he leave you for that. This is the reason, at that breaking point every vagina looks the same and all other factors or normal considerations are absolutely irrelevant.
Madam, do everything to make sure you are not found wanting when he "needs" to do. You should know how to be mad at him and still f**k his brains out. It's an art you can learn it. By the way, make up sex are the best ever. Many unfortunate soul will still cheat no matter what you do, however ensure this is not the reason he does.

Some people will read this and say I'm encouraging men to cheat. I don't have anything to say to you other than go get an education, English language is hard.

Copied from FB
Re: Men And Sex, How True Is This? by zainmaxwell(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
ok
Re: Men And Sex, How True Is This? by kachi105(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Some women and money how true is dis

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex, How True Is This? by jayloms: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
No comment!
Re: Men And Sex, How True Is This? by Pusyiter(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Just as sex is important to us, that is how money is to women. These make the world go round

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Bed-wet / Why Do Many Hardworking & Intelligent People Lack The Other Components Of Greatn / Age Difference In Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.