Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! (8200 Views)

I Am Somewhat Disturbed With New Levels Of Nudity In Latest Nollywood Movies / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
At bold, men are confused hypocrites. sad

It's a man's world, that's what they're fighting. They kuku know. Ladies love attention from the male folks, and the easiest way is to go nude and all those shii. It's well. Now sef, I don't care about what they(men) think, I just do what I want nii because they're confused in the first place.
Yes, they are.

Hahahaha...well, I don't care too. Except maybe my boyfriend's opinion. Others can go to hell. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

well to an extent he is not totally wrong cheesy cheesy
Yes, he isn't. grin

Babe, this your dp can break joints oh. Don't try it. grin grin
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yes, he isn't. grin

Babe, this your dp can break joints oh. Don't try it. grin grin
strictly for the VAseline crew cool cool
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by makydebbie(f): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yes, they are.

Hahahaha...well, I don't care too. Except maybe my boyfriend's opinion. Others can go to hell. undecided
Exactly, your man. Na only his opinion matter apart from family. Others can even suck satan's balls jare who cares? Lol.
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

strictly for the VAseline crew cool cool
I totally understand. grin grin
makydebbie:
Exactly, your man. Na only his opinion matter apart from family. Others can even suck satan's balls jare who cares? Lol.
Absolutely, dear, absolutely. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Dharneehell(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
NO. But I'm not gonna judge anyone who does.
Even your close relations. Let's say your younger sister?
Deep down you know you wouldn't be okay with that.
What's bad is definitely bad, at least in the Nigerian society.
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dharneehell:

Even your close relations. Let's say your younger sister?
Deep down you know you wouldn't be okay with that.
What's bad is definitely bad, at least in the Nigerian society.

Intelligence and morality runs deep in my family. No one has to go nude. grin
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by Ysakaws1: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lawlahdey:
Every part of my body is a selling point.cheesy grin
Hey wassup? Can we chat?
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by oxiide22(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lawlahdey:
DISCLAIMER :- This post isn't aimed at encouraging immorality.

It's not foreign to us when we hear the phrase "Use what you you have to get what you want". It is a phrase that simply means using whatever is in your capacity as an individual to achieve your desires and needs. Whether it be your brain, your strength, your beautiful face or your body, In one way or the other, we all use what we have to get what we wanta. And certainly, all that we think we might have , that we use in getting what we want isn't ours.

- If you have a super brain as a human being, you didn't create that brain for yourself, God did.

-If you have an angelic and mesmerizing beauty, you didn't mould yourself into artistic perfection,God did.

-If you have a hot banging body, you didn't morph that shape yourself, God did.

-If you have a sonorous voice, you didn't give yourself that voice, God did.

In essence, what I'm trying to say is that everything you have, that you feel proud of and you berate those who aren't as lucky as you on, God was just being generous to you. You are just lucky.

Now, this borders down to the matter of women nudity in our society nowadays.

Needless to say, Indecent exposure amongst women is now a common trend in our society today. Everyone is sharing nudes for a bit of attention and maybe, fame and money too. Every girl out there wants to pull a Kim Kardashian. We all know Kim Kardashian achieved fame and wealth not with talents or anything, but with her body.
No doubt, there are still some women out there, a lot in fact, using their brains and talents to meet their goals and that's great. But we have to admit that nowadays, Nudity is what is selling. Even Beyonce with all her singing skills and great voice still has to show a bit of flesh in her music videos.

As humans though, we are hypocritical a great deal. We also like to judge others. It's like an inborn trait of ours. We see nude topics all over the internet everyday, we appreciate the nudists by dropping likes on their pictures, yet, we condemn nudity with our very own mouth. We like to compare slay queens to intellectuals. We have this habit of judging and belittling those whose selling point is their body in opposed to the talented and brainy ones forgetting that they are both using what they have to get what they want.

A lady that is trending because she aced a first-class in her undergraduate degree isn't better than the one who is trending because she has a body she likes to flaunt. Their selling point is just different.

I'm not trying to encourage nudity but we have got to let everyone live their lives how they want to. We are the ones encouraging immorality by accepting it and as such, we have no right to condemn or criticize.
are u lolade khalid?
Re: Nudity: Using What You Have To Get What You Want! by ubunja(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wish I saw this post months ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Party 2017 (port Harcourt Edition) / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! / Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.