Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) (26038 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Hardtalk: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
Pictures of natural disasters that are not happening here; rather Islam is killing Nigerians

Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Hardtalk: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
Why is Islam our version of Tsunami

Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Hardtalk: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
What is the difference between what is happening in Jos and this?

Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by ziga: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
@Mr Hardtalk,

Please what are you trying to do
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Hardtalk: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
Now that this has happened, surely there will be retaliation. Will there ever be an end to this madness? Time will tell.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Hardtalk: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
ziga:

@Mr Hardtalk,

Please what are you trying to do

Nothing my brother. I am just trying to make people see the need to value human lives. GOD has not plagued us with Tsunami and other natural disasters, why the ethnic and religious madness, then?.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by ziga: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
Hardtalk:

Now that this has happened, surely there will be retaliation. Will there ever be an end to this madness? Time will tell.

People only take laws into their hands when Governments don't do what they are supposed to do.

If the government can

1. Arrest and try the masterminds behind the scene including those directly involved, try them in court and punish appropriately.
2. Send a very strong warning that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated and will never go unpunished.

3. Also, we have to be careful about inciting religious arguments/fights especially here on Nairaland
Then this will never happen again.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Hardtalk: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
ziga:

People only take laws into their hands when Governments don't do what they are supposed to do.

If the government can

1. Arrest and try the masterminds behind the scene including those directly involved, try them in court and punish appropriately.
2. Send a very strong warning that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated and will never go unpunished.

3. Also, we have to be careful about inciting religious arguments/fights especially here on Nairaland
Then this will never happen again.

My Dear, when it happened last month, even VP said, it will be the last time in the history of Jos. Has it not happened again?
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2010
Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by ziga: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
Hardtalk:

My Dear, when it happened last month, even VP said, it will be the last time in the history of Jos. Has it not happened again?

Let us not get carried away.

If it has a beginning, it will surely have an end. Some rules never change. So don't get caught up in the end!!!
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by oge4real(f): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
I think the best option is to dissolve evry settlement in plateau and replace them with another ethnic group. I dont see this senselesness stoping anytime soon.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by akinolasam: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2010
It is a pity that this Nation is in the hands of "MARAUDERS".
It is a pity that many of the people we see on our streets are not less than a JACKAL.
It is also a pity that the poor and the weak has been set-up against each OTHERS.
It is a pity that all our 'slave masters' {leaders} are concern about is getting a deep bite on the National Cake.

Whoever you are, if you see these pix only to begin to read unnecessary meaning to the intention of the poster of this thread, that shows that the extension of the same spirit that POSSESSED the people behind this killing has a tendency to manifest through you.

My sincere call to all good and law abiding Nigerians is to keep lifting this nation before God in prayers.
Never at any time sleep and close your two eyes because the length and breath of this Country is infested by heartless religious fanatics who go about shouting that they preached peace.

One thing I know for sure is that, when you are the one defending your god, then such god will certainly be evil, heartless and destructive as we have seen several time from 'unlearned Muslims' of the northern Naija.

We are conscious of the fact that a handful of Muslim in Naija are loving and caring, but what your 'people' had done is sin against humanity. No one will read/see the outcome of what happened in Jos and not CURSE the perpetrators even to their 4th & 10th generation.

If it is true that ALLAH is God, then stop defending him, let him defend himself.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by EzeUche(m): 12:43am On Mar 09, 2010
These pictures are strong, shocked

If we keep on seeing these, people will be asking for revenge.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2010
OMG!!! shocked shocked
This is dehumanizing, I have never seen this kind of thing before
How can people be so heartless as to killing people in this large number. . .
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 09, 2010
OMG,
Lord have mercy.
My gosh, ppl are being sliced like chickens.
Not even in Med school and I'm seeing the inside of a person's skull.
Ibo ni eleyi ade o. . . . smh
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Pataki: 12:54am On Mar 09, 2010
lannre:

Education forms the major obstacle to those who kill in the name of Religion.
Really? So Osama was uneducated? What is the pristine definition to education that so much makes difference to killing in the name of religion?

@ topic,
It is time the nation called Nigeria separates. I have never believed in that, but now and evermore, I hold firmly to that dogma.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Ibime(m): 12:56am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

@ topic,
It is time the nation called Nigeria separates. I have never believed in that, but now and evermore, I hold firmly to that dogma.

Goodmorning Pataki!
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Pataki: 1:03am On Mar 09, 2010
Ibime:

Goodmorning Pataki!
Good morning Sir. Ibime! How are you doing? Hope you enjoying this terrible cold in the month of March. grin
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by akinolasam: 1:14am On Mar 09, 2010
The so call Senators and House of Assembly members will not see anything wrong yet.
They will want to wait for the outcome of one panel or the other before they make any move or comments.

MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF YOU WHO LIVE ON THE PAIN OF NIGERIANS.
MAY YOUR HOUSE AND HOME KNOW NO PEACE.
MAY THE AGONY OF THE FATHERLESS, WIDOWS, ORPHANS AND HOMELESS EVER HUNT THE GENERATION OF THOSE WHO TURN DEAF EARS TO THE CRIES OF THE MASSES IN THIS NATION.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Ibime(m): 2:19am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

Good morning Sir. Ibime! How are you doing? Hope you enjoying this terrible cold in the month of March. grin

The goodmorning refers to Ojukwus famous words. . . Goodmorning Niger Delta! grin
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by bibiking1(m): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2010
This is terrible!
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nnenna1(f): 5:14am On Mar 09, 2010
And Nigeria had so much potential,

I guess the end is near for the country.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by AjanleKoko: 5:18am On Mar 09, 2010
Solitidunem facient, pacem appelant
sad
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Onlytruth(m): 6:23am On Mar 09, 2010
Strong pictures no doubt, but they are necessary. cool Pictures are powerful, and human beings sometimes don't get the message until they see the message in pictures.

I have this personal view that every Nigerian (or even every human being) should be made to visit a mortuary at least three times a year as part of conditions for employment. If every worker is made to see corpses of famous people at the morgue and see how humans are simply laid down like packs of wood inside morgues, over time, it will bring about profound societal transformation. People would then see that life is nothing, and that there must be a higher reason for being created by God.

Our leaders act like GOD, and we don't even have a clue about how to rein them in. So, we walk a vicious cycle with no hope of a break in sight.
The other day, I was condemning extra judicial killings by the police. Only few nairalanders cared to add their voice. Now, we are seeing pictures of products of our national wickedness, and people are here lamenting.
People should spare me this bulls**t revulsion.

[size=18pt]REPENT FIRST![/size] undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by ghettochyk(f): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2010
OMG!!! This is a recent activity in Nigeria?!! I heard of a riot in Jos about a month ago. Are these pics the same event?! What's going on?! What the cause? OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by OgidiBoy(m): 6:29am On Mar 09, 2010
ghettochyk:

OMG!!! This is a recent activity in Nigeria?!! I heard of a riot in Jos about a month ago. Are these pics the same event?! What's going on?! What the cause? OMG!!!!!!!!!!

My dear that just happened Sunday, these awusa ppl have lost their mind.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2010
frosbel:

Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'
There is a time for peace and a time for war Elec 3:8
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Scottx(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2010
There will soon be an end to this killings.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by ghettochyk(f): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

My dear that just happened Sunday, these awusa ppl have lost their mind.
God!! Wait, you mean this is a religious thing?! u gotta be kidding me?!!! (So that's what my friend meant by here Facebook status msg. I didnt get it at first.)
wow, and (I'm gonna dare to ask), what happened to the people that did this? did the law do anything? This is ridiculous!!!!!! I wanna find an article about it. Does anyone have a link. I'll read it in da AM, it's after 1am over here.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by redsun(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2010
Organized religion is the worst thing that ever happened to mankind,especially christianity and islam,it turns brothers against brothers,sisters against sisters,neighbors against neighbors,friends against friends,communities against communities and countries against countries.It has always been the bone of contention among men from time immemorial,especially among those who are just learning to think for themselves.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by Hardtalk: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2010
Christianity has never asked any man to retaliate for any crime or offence. Christianity has never asked any man to kill for GOD, rather GOD has always told man to leave revenge for HIM. That is Christianity for you.
Re: Pictures From Jos Massacre (viewers Discretion Advised) by redsun(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2010
Hardtalk:

Christianity has never asked any man to retaliate for any crime or offence. Christianity has never asked any man to kill for GOD, rather GOD has always told man to leave revenge for HIM. That is Christianity for you.

Why most of you fall mugu for thse religious sentiments is that you don't know how it all started for real.Take your time and go back to history with open mind to see how draconic amd manipulative christianity ii or has been.

Islam understandable is the very crude version of christian but they are both the same ball game of mind and physical conquest of the gullible and the weak by all means possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son / Chinese Customs Seize Three Tonnes Of Pangolin Scales Imported From Nigeria / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.