Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match (47154 Views)

MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Full List Of Nff Winners Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by MTKbudapest(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bleep nigeria and everyone in it.
Bleep super eagles and Bleep buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by potent5(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Q
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by naijaisGOOD: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Ovela1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Super Eagles, this match is yours if yu stay focused and put in your best.
Take us to Russia we beg yu pls!
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by santopelele(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
which stupid president are they congratulating? which support has he give to the super eagles if not to dey do facial surgery for london

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Typical NFF with misplaced priorities. These people stopped some Players coming to camp because they lack enough funds. Example is our young promising goalie, Alampasu but they have money to plan celebration and brand wine.

I beg. I tire for this people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by muller101(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zambia 4 . Nigeria 0
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by seguno2: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
mrdashing10:
One People!! Great Nation!!

.....of leaders owing salaries while the mumu followers hail them for getting a drop of imported wine that drains the economy of EMPLOYMENT.
Why are we so foolish?
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by gabuzee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wastage of Resources!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by AnodaIT(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
No time

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by seguno2: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Typical NFF with misplaced priorities. These people stopped some Players from coming to camp because they lack enough funds. Example is our young promising goalie, Alampasu but they have money to plan celebration and brand wine.

I beg. I tire for this people.

Instead of being tired let us organise to give them 12 lashes of the peppered cane in public.
What say you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
seguno2:

Instead of being tired let us organise to give them 12 lashes of the peppered cane in public.
What say you?

You got my vote and support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by opius: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
I pray we win... But what happen to the champagne if...
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Fordzzy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria Will Lose 1-2
E go shock Una!!!
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by thunderbabs: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
They shld beta win coz i m goin to support d super eagles in russia....we dey go dia togeda
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by mayormick(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
NigerDeltan:

See this Olodo chelshit fan oo
Lolz..he must be a confirm man utd fan, a correct Chelsea fan go know say na champions league final.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by agboskipool(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Super chicken

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by andrew444(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
That was how one man bought a cow and painted it blue(because he was a chealsea fan) during the premier league finals between Man U and Chealsea in 07
What I'm trying to say is Win or lose, people will still drink that wine cheesy ... Naija for life

Smiles bro,more blessings
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Goovo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
It's very clear super eagles will lose the match

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by ipledge10(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
That was how one man bought a cow and painted it blue(because he was a chealsea fan) during the premier league finals between Man U and Chealsea in 07
What I'm trying to say is Win or lose, people will still drink that wine cheesy ... Naija for life
premier league final or champions league final 2008?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by LilSmith55(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Imagine dey con beat Nigeria tomoro, who go drink dos wine nw
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Phi001(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Look at all these Biafrans and their hate...

Nigeria will win their match. If you think otherwise, go and bash your head on a wall...
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by oshe11: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
R2bees:
what if we draw the match,, shebi we can still qualify?
Africa uses head to head, so a draw is enuf for US to qualify
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerians, do not worry about what they will do with the re-branded champagne in the event that they loose.

Just understand that in this same Nigeria, people drink Champagne at Burial 'ceremonies'.

We are a wonderful country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Phi001(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
AnodaIT:
No time
You for use 1 million as per sure ticket na...
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Icon79(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
I can't wait to see the Super Eagles putting on those Russia 2018 World Cup T-Shirts .... it would be happening LIVE around this time tomorrow, as you see the Zambian team weeping like there's no tomorrow.

O pari
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by LilSmith55(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
AnodaIT:
No time

U no get Mind

muller101:
Zambia 4 . Nigeria 0

U mean Like dis

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by talk2emma: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pride goes before a fall. I think this is disrespectful to the Zambians and football.

No matter the degree of confidence, these wines should've been kept out of the media.

What if Zambians defeat the Eagles tomorrow?

I hope Nigeria get the point/s that will qualify us to the World Cup tomorrow. These wines just messed everything up in my opinion. I would want to watch the match tomorrow with the normal anxiety and excitement that is usual of any competitive football match.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Bmaster(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kingsley1000:
nigeria will lose........even those agitating for biafra will curse me
do u really mean wat u v siad so?
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Ugaboy: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
[img]
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Ugaboy: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
WHO DO YOU KNOW IN PORT HARCOURT NIGERIA . GLOBAL BUSINESS COACH AND U.S.A BASED MULTIMILLIONAIRE DAVID IMONITIE HIMSELF WILL BE FULFILLING A GOD GIVEN PROPHECY OF BRINGING FINANCIAL FREEDOM TO HIS HOME COUNTRY THOUGH WEALTH EDUCATION.
"BY KNOWLEDGE SHALL THE JUST BE DELIVERED. "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Banned From Entering The US / Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do? / Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.