Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match (47152 Views)

MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Full List Of Nff Winners Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by saabright(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kingsley1000:
nigeria will lose........even those agitating for biafra will curse me

misfortune will fall on u........Neva wish any1 bad
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by degamemaster(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok....nice but when did they changed the spelling of carton to "cartoon" abi my eyes dey deceive me?
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by saabright(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
R2bees:
what if we draw the match,, shebi we can still qualify?
if we draw the match, it means Zambian will have to beat Cameroon 6-0 to qualify ahead of us......thats if we lose against Algeria o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by segsbenks(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
okay o,all of Una wey dey hail dem kwantinu,if after d match then come tell Una say naa 500billion dollars dem use packed the wine,hope its not going to vex u o....no forget o,,,naa naija we deeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by alenwup(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigerians have been too over confident and making too much noise. Something tells me zambia go shock una
From the stable of bad bele house...
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by winnerz: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
naptu2:
grin I thought about this a few days ago when some Zambians were boasting.

Well the NFF were way ahead of me because reports say that they've partnered with a wine company to make these bottles of wine below for tomorrow's match.
Alabi go here ram tomorrow! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Alao96(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria don dy Russia already....y'all should get ready for champagne showers
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by lloyds(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria needs to approach this match with a lot of caution and concentration.
The Zambian team is very good, and we need to understand that they also stand a chance to win.

I pray Nigerian wins, but most people have been myopic concerning this match.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Rajosh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
R2bees:
what of this head to head I'm hearing
if they use head to head, we still stand a better chance because we beat Zambia at their home.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by tall2ce(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eagles done qualify 2moro. He predicted this last year

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by mechanics(m): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
we go pop champagne o after the big win of tomorrow, will have to buy mine, but not branded like theirs o.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by AceDomino(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
EVA wine
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Blingblings:
Someone should let me know when this gets to fp
it is there
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by naptu2: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Mujtahida:
Noo it is calculators you guys want them to bring since y'all used to that-- you can't believe in your country's own team. A team that has not lost a single match in this qualifying series. Okay, assuming they lose(God forbid) does that mean they can't still qualify? No!!

Nigerians are so negative minded I swear(cowardice masking as unbelief). This is a team that has posted very good performances since this campaign began. Yet in any thread if they are ten comments five are predicting that we will lose. Contrast with Zambia and her predominantly u-20 team with Zambians giving their team 100% support. They are everywhere on social media lampooning our team and heaping accolades on theirs.

We no dey try. Haba!!!

If you see the way the Zambians are boasting! That's one of the things that reminded me of 2001. Check the comments section of any thread on this site. http://zambianfootball.co.zm/

Or check the comments on the BBC Africa Facebook and Twitter pages.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Mujtahida: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2017
naptu2:

If you see the way the Zambians are boasting! That's one of the things that reminded me of 2001. Check the comments section of any thread on this site. http://zambianfootball.co.zm/

Or check the comments on the BBC Africa Facebook and Twitter pages.
I pity this Zambians. Nigeria has a history of pummelling loud mouthed teams. And we perform better when we are under pressure. But our fans are not as positive as the Zambians- Not good enough. The team deserves 101% support.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by gemale(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Meaning we shld not celebrate abi?
Mttcheeeew
Abeg did Germany, England, Brazil & other teams that have already qualified celebrate like this? This only affirms the hamartia of mediocrity & overconfidence that seems to be the default mindset of most of us in this country. We haven't yet qualified & we are already acting like we have won the world cup. Isn't it after the Victory that 1 should start planning how to celebrate? Even that should be lowkey because we would still have the uphill task of putting up a good show at the competition proper & also qualifying for the 2019 AFCON, (you know we are currently 3rd in that group lagging by 3 points & 6 goals from Libya, the group leaders). If we don't take care & start planning, it's likely we might miss AFCON for the 3rd consecutive time. Celebrations should only be after success & qualifying for the world cup is a step in the direction of success not success itself.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by NigerDeltan(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2017
gemale:

Abeg did Germany, England, Brazil & other teams that have already qualified celebrate like this? This only affirms the hamartia of mediocrity & overconfidence that seems to be the default mindset of most of us in this country. We haven't yet qualified & we are already acting like we have won the world cup. Isn't it after the Victory that 1 should start planning how to celebrate? Even that should be lowkey because we would still have the uphill task of putting up a good show at the competition proper & also qualifying for the 2019 AFCON, (you know we are currently 3rd in that group lagging by 3 points & 6 goals from Libya, the group leaders). If we don't take care & start planning, it's likely we might miss AFCON for the 3rd consecutive time. Celebrations should only be after success & qualifying for the world cup is a step in the direction of success not success itself.

How will you know whether they celebrate from Nigeria, are u expecting them to televise it?

Anyway! We are N I G E R I A
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by naptu2: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
It seems like some people have never seen these celebratory branded items before. They are quite common and have been made since the beginning of time and of course they cannot be made on the day of the match.

I have seen English, Italian, Brazilian and American teams celebrate victory with branded items since the early 1980s. The only difference between then and now is that everybody (from the driver and the courier to the secretary and the CEO) now has a camera phone and a social media account and so nowadays pictures of these items often circulate on social media before the game is played.

This is not even the first time that Nigerian national teams are doing this. The "Dream Team" carried a banner that thanked Atlanta for their support after defeating Argentina in the Olympic final in 1996. The Super Eagles also had bottles of champagne by the touchline while playing their last World Cup qualifier against Ghana in 2001.

Picture 1 and 2 below. Queens Park Rangers made branded bottles of champagne with the words "We're Going Up" inscribed on them. These were placed on the pitch after they defeated Derby 1-0 in the promotion playoff match. (This has now become a tradition).

Picture 3: Juventus branded bottles of wine were used to celebrate after Juventus won the Serie A again in 2016.

Picture 4 France's team bus already bore the inscription, "France, Champions of Europe" before their final match against Portugal. They lost.

Picture 5 German players in their "Champions" T-shirts.

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by naptu2: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
super eagles go win it for me o!
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by handsomeyinka(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kingsley1000:
nigeria will lose........even those agitating for biafra will curse me

How market bro?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos / Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis / Tyson Fury Banned From Entering The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.