Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match (47153 Views)

MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Full List Of Nff Winners Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by dsoja: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
I hope the man don collect his money,other wise,if the story change tomorrow,he is on long thing!!!
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Chukazu: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
SoftP:
Eva wine rebranded

Alamo bitters rebrandedundecided

Just hope the Zambians don't turn it to "YoYo bitters" with a defeat to us undecided
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by femi4: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
That was how one man bought a cow and painted it blue(because he was a chealsea fan) during the premier champions league finals between Man U and Chealsea in 07 08
What I'm trying to say is Win or lose, people will still drink that wine cheesy ... Naija for life
fixed
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by handsomeyinka(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kingsley1000:
nigeria will lose........even those agitating for biafra will curse me

This an example of a frustrated Nigerian...lol

I wish my Nigeria the best,we shall overcome.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
I hope we win and drink this win in Russia o o. .if not, they will start a probe that those win was bought for N300m
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by femi4: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
oshe11:
Africa uses head to head, so a draw is enuf for US to qualify
Continue to type rubbish with confidence. When did FIFA change the qualifying rules for Africa
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
What if.......
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
l would believe it if someone told me those branded wine cost NFF 1 billion Naira... That idea is futile ! balderdash
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by bsideboii(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
misplaced priority
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by humblenature: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooth4tooth:
It is like counting your chickens before they are hatch shocked

I pray the match ends in our favour
ITS LIKE BOILNG YOUR EAGLES BEFORE THEY ARE STRIPPED NAKED.. grin .. I PRAY NOT
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by NobleRomm(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
kaycyor:
Naija I Hail oo. Now imagine, what if them come lose or play draw. Wetin dem go use the drink do!?
Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!

they will still drink it... only that it will be tasting bitter

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hope they will still pop the wine if Zambia thrash them 0:4
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
seguno2:

.....of leaders owing salaries while the mumu followers hail them for getting a drop of imported wine that drains the economy of EMPLOYMENT.
Why are we so foolish?
Its very bad to wallow in ignorance.
It doesn't take much to respect people's choices. That's the foremost problem we having in Nigeria, someone does stuff wrong because he's not doing it your way. A Christian believes a Muslim is getting religion all wrong, the Muslim thinks same of the Christian n atheist!.
Its my choice to believe in one Nigeria!!
If you don't. Stay on your lane.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by abbeyty(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
fake wine
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by mikkypel(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
That was how one man bought a cow and painted it blue(because he was a chealsea fan) during the premier league finals between Man U and Chealsea in 07
What I'm trying to say is Win or lose, people will still drink that wine cheesy ... Naija for life

There is nothing like premier league final bruh
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by totorimi: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pride goes before a fall....

Let them win first before they start declaring branded win nau, our elders have a saying that whenever the mouth goes to war before the legs, when the legs eventually goes they never return.

I wish our boys victory anyway regardless of the politicians squandering money recklessly on branded wine.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
That was how one man bought a cow and painted it blue(because he was a chealsea fan) during the premier league finals between Man U and Chealsea in 07
it is 08 not 07
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigerians have been too over confident and making too much noise. Something tells me zambia go shock una
Naija and Zambia who boast pass see this one sef
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by bjnice(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigerians have been too over confident and making too much noise. Something tells me zambia go shock una

is a lie, do u meant shock absorber. Nigeria is winning shikena
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Rajosh(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
R2bees:
what if we draw the match,, shebi we can still qualify?
Yes. If we draw the match and still go on to loose to Algeria in our final game, we stand a high chance of qualifying because we have a goal difference of +7 while Zambia has a goal difference of +2. Unless Zambia can defeat Cameroun with at least 6:0.
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by prewtyjulie(f): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
I trust my fellow Nigerians, even if we lose, people who will drink that wine will be like;

bros we no win but we drink wine sha

yap, and to them that also count as winning!
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by seguno2: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
mrdashing10:

Its very bad to wallow in ignorance.
It doesn't take much to respect people's choices. That's the foremost problem we having in Nigeria, someone does stuff wrong because he's not doing it your way. A Christian believes a Muslim is getting religion all wrong, the Muslim thinks same of the Christian n atheist!.
Its my choice to believe in one Nigeria!!
If you don't. Stay on your lane.

You can restrict yourself to posting on the diary section only if you don't want people to comment on your posts.
Understood?
BTW, the issue was not about one Nigeria or two or four. It was about our country being great or not. Learn to read properly before you start ranting anyhow.
Okay?
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by oshe11: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
femi4:
Continue to type rubbish with confidence. When did FIFA change the qualifying rules for Africa
I cnt mince words with U

wen U start to watch football
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by femi4: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
oshe11:
I cnt mince words with U

wen U start to watch football
Olodo! Continue to display your ignorance. Use google if you are not sure next time. Tie breaker for Russia 2018 qualifiers across Continents is goal difference
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Mujtahida: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Noo it is calculators you guys want them to bring since y'all used to that-- you can't believe in your country's own team. A team that has not lost a single match in this qualifying series. Okay, assuming they lose(God forbid) does that mean they can't still qualify? No!!

Nigerians are so negative minded I swear(cowardice masking as unbelief). This is a team that has posted very good performances since this campaign began. Yet in any thread if they are ten comments five are predicting that we will lose. Contrast with Zambia and her predominantly u-20 team with Zambians giving their team 100% support. They are everywhere on social media lampooning our team and heaping accolades on theirs.

We no dey try. Haba!!!
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Sambaby7640: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
AnodaIT:
No time
lol,i no u are joking,if not owo jona
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by godfrey01(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
they must win the match.. if not, they had better keep those wines behind bars..
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by godfrey01(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
ROYALFIXED76510:

you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

thank GOD for you,,,,,
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by VeniJu: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:

Premier league finals?
what about bundesliga group stage?
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rajosh:
Yes. If we draw the match and still go on to loose to Algeria in our final game, we stand a high chance of qualifying because we have a goal difference of +7 while Zambia has a goal difference of +2. Unless Zambia can defeat Cameroun with at least 6:0.
what of this head to head I'm hearing
Re: Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
seguno2:

You can restrict yourself to posting on the diary section only if you don't want people to comment on your posts.
Understood?
BTW, the issue was not about one Nigeria or two or four. It was about our country being great or not. Learn to read properly before you start ranting anyhow.
Okay?
Lol. Noted. Nigeria will be great.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis / Tyson Fury Banned From Entering The US / Korean Team Members' Names: If You Were The Commentator, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.