Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It (1470 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Dmelkowking50(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
I got a girl who looks young but as the day goes I got to know she's older than me.. can that ruin her love for me.? should I tell her or be quiet...

matured minds only ...no insults pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by haibhe(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Allow her to discover that herself because age has nothing to do with relationship basicly when it comes to love. it's just a mere number

2 Likes

Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by NairalandCS(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Age is just a....

Screw that, Better tell her before she begin flog you for house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
You just have to tell her.
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Adaumunocha(f): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tell her. Age is just a number
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by haibhe(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
If a lady can flog u all because she's older than u; my dear bro, u are not whot going for a relationship in the first place because all of these has alot to do with ur level of maturity
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Ayblaize(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
If I were you, I wouldn't tell her yet.. I'd make sure she's really gone deep into me, before I make her find out. with that, even if she gets vexed, she can't imagine herself leaving you wink

1 Like

Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by akankemi1(f): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
never lie about yourself, age inclusive... age is just a number. no big deal
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Topestbilly(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Don't tell her yet, she'll com to find out naturally, telling her without her asking or something leading to it, might trigger unnecessary thoughts which could become an issue.
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by loshybab(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
#RecentObservation#

A lot of folks even outside NL don't know the difference in spelling between QUIET and QUITE

....just an observation!
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Kobicove(m): 2:10am On Oct 07, 2017
If you have an issue with the fact that she's older then you need to tell her so as to avoid wasting her time...

If the age thing does not bother you then let the relationship run its natural course so she can find out herself
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by ofonike: 2:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Please, let the age issue go. It doesn't matter.
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Huee(f): 3:03am On Oct 07, 2017
You had better tell her promptly
There's no point being deceptive.
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Things will change immediately she's aware.

it will start from little things and before you know It will be a major issue.

I feel for you dear just chill roll a blunt and forget about it. I like older people tho
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by tobiogunboye(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2017
No problem, Continue!

Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Great4God: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2017
haibhe:
Allow her to discover that herself because age has nothing to do with relationship basicly when it comes to love. it's just a mere number

Age has a lot to do with relationship,it is psychological,love or whatever does not play much role here,it is not ideal for a man to be younger n a relationship

1 Like

Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by MissJoy29(f): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Great4God:

Age has a lot to do with relationship,it is psychological,love or whatever does not play much role here,it is not ideal for a man to be younger n a relationship
Are you saying you can't date a female who's older than you? (I'm assuming you are male)
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Homeboiy: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ask Mr P how far
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Akinbahm(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Never you try to tell her but if she ask you about it tell her jokingly she's older than you and change the topic Instantly... To be in a safer side let her know that herself.
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Don't tell her.
She may even know already but also keeping quiet, not to loose u.

Simply focus on what u guys share and leave age out of it.

Telling her, will definitely change her mind towards u.
She will become conscious u now know u are younger and she's older. She won't be free like she is wit u nw.
Just let sleeping dogs lie jare.
My man knows am older, I told him and he's matured and wise in taking control by making me feel like A lil girl. Lol. Right nw, we are so comfortable with ourselves and we were both open to ourselves about age issues on our first date. I don't even see him as younger sef. To me he's older in my mind and sight. Simple. smiley

But op don't say a word about yur age o..

Uv gone past that stage of telling her the truth on your first date. So just let it be.
Re: Am Dating A Girl Who Is Older Than Me ... Don't Know How To Tell Her About It by muller101(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Let me insult you first. Op at ur age u should have gotten married since. Now let me help you. I guess u don't need the help anyway. grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Kind Before ? / Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted / How Do I Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.