Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (76903 Views)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by sholajigga(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2017
This is super story.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Alexis11: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2017
people still dey believe this "Ogo osupa" story

cool
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2017
So this AKUDAYA of a thing is real shocked
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2017
don't tell me "Akudaiya" shiit is back on nairaland.....please ban should collapse on thread like this.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2017
There is nothing like akudaya,the jinn used the guy image!

3 Likes

TheTrueApostle:
Anyone that believes this is a foooooool

But you probably believe a God was born into this world, died, rose up and left for another world to return again someday.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Anything is possible. She should pray hard. Its a demon.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Lomprico2: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
I heard of one, the only child of his aged mother. They said he didn't disappear. He stayed with his mum

Another one, a dead man visits his wife every night to make love to her.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Ladyjumong(f): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2017
real shocked
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by karzyharsky(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmmm nawaoo

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ajepako(f): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
She married what Yoruba call Akuudaaya....

So sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Atlantia(f): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
How strange...I grew up hearing stories like this.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Anyone that believes this is a foooooool
relaxer is Too Much In Your Brain

5 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Absolute! Hogwash! if he was death how did they manage to take his pictures? or get his wife so called wife pregnant?
anyone who believes this crap needs their kidney, brains and lungs tested. angry
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by shaybebaby(f): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2017
I'd say the guy faked his own death or possibly wasn't the person in the crash.
If his body was badly mangled, how was he identified to be the victim?
We do not investigate manners of death, conduct post mortem and rely on visual identification of bodies. Where a body is badly damaged, this would prove difficult.
The guy is on the run with the child and should be tracked down.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ItzWinnyzBlog(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:
Kweeke!! My God! So what has happened to that poor child, Joseph jnr? Joseph Snr has probably gone somewhere else in Nigeria to keep haunting the earth. shocked cry

The phenomenon of Akudaya, or 'embodied ghosts' is so bizarre it can't fully be explained.

Please, people, know the roots of whoever you want to marry to avoid stories that touch

<a href="winnyzblog.com">nah wah ooooo</a>
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ItzWinnyzBlog(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Just somehow...

Commenting From Winnyzblog.com
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ojay2053(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2017
We are spirit being. Not everyone you see is normal human.

It happens always, i knew one that happened two years back, he died and still appeared to someone hours later to smoke cigarette. He told the person he has appointment and need to be there on time before he left.
Maybe they stay to accomplish their mission or something. The truth is things like this occur.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by chronique(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Reminds me of the dude who picked up a girl at the club, had sex with her and dropped her off at her father's house. Went there next day to pick her up to go out and was shocked when they were asking who he was looking for, and when last he saw her. Dude told them he dropped her off at that house last night and the family argued it was impossible cos she died several years ago. Dude almost ran mad after finding out he had slept with a ghost in human form.

18 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
For real? Now have seen it all.......

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Yorubas call it AKUDAYA...

Used to shiver hearing such stories.

By the way, the most scary movie (or series) i've watched is "Hot Cash" featuring the Igbo Vampire/Ghost called Willy Willy shocked shocked

Till today, the soundtrack sends chills down my spine shocked

Oh Lord! "Willy willy"

I'd have serious nightmare after watching that film in the...was it early 90s or late 80's? Didn't even know the title of the movie.

One of the worst horror movies to come out of Africa.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nukilia: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2017
chronique:
Reminds me of the dude who picked up a girl at the club, had sex with her and dropped her off at her father's house. Went there next day to pick her up to go out and was shocked when they were asking who he was looking for, and when last he saw her. Dude told them he dropped her off at that house last night and the family argued it was impossible cos she died several years ago. Dude almost ran mad after finding out he had slept with a ghost in human form.
ojay2053:
We are spirit being. Not everyone you see is normal human.

It happens always, i knew one that happened two years back, he died and still appeared to someone hours later to smoke cigarette. He told the person he has appointment and need to be there on time before he left.
Maybe they stay to accomplish their mission or something. The truth is things like this occur.

Kids won't believe your stories cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2017
shaybebaby:
I'd say the guy faked his own death or possibly wasn't the person in the crash.
If his body was badly mangled, how was he identified to be the victim?
We do not investigate manners of death, conduct post mortem and rely on visual identification of bodies. Where a body is badly damaged, this would prove difficult.
The guy is on the run with the child and should be tracked down.

You can volunteer to track him down na lol

5 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by thunderbabs: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2017
This kinda shit do happen for real...buh sm christians will start tellin me its a lie, sm1 who's dead is dead....buh dey dnt knw dt Spirituality sef don evolve togeda wit our present changing physical world.

What i know is whoeva dies untimely must re-live dt life he /she was supposed to live....buh often, dey relocate far frm whr dey died...

Only God can xplain dt mystery concerning some ghosts wey still dey hustle about in d physical.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by potent5(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
You say?

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by wickyyolo: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
It's a ritual when a baby is born they do it so as to come back again.
One man explained it to me.
I believe that man was one of the because he doesn't have any family and he is very far from home.

He explained how he had an accident but still survive.
I find it hard to believe how he could survive an accident without injuries.

Although, i stopped talking to him the day I knew his close friend was a juju man and he was using style to drag me there.

There are many things we can't explain.
Just focus on your prosperity and leave this world

7 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
kabakaauu:
Lolz

Na lie ..abeg grin
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by fatymore(f): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2017
They are on Nairaland too cry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by GloryCardinal(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2017
I wonder what dead person is looking for after his/her dead
there is one in my village here that you can't pour him sand because if you do he will be behaving strange as if he want to disappear
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Augustap(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2017
Fada Lawd.... Pressure pushed this woman into such a horrible experience. But then, no matter the pressure, she should have made extreme inquiries about the man when he proposed marriage. But wetin d man wan use their pikin do angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nukilia: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2017
The ability to exist in a different dimension and take a new form is possible. Knowledge about this stuffs are hidden from the public...
Humans are capable of doing multiple things such as walking through walls, disappearing and reappearing, e.t.c provided you can move to that dimension of existence.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2017
grin bullocks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.