Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (76897 Views)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Incrizz(f): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Tedassie:

Did i ask for all these explanations?

Anyways,don't mention
tongue

Mtchew!
I say what I like tongue
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by lawani: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
zed7:
People saying their dad or elders told them a similar story doesn't mean it's true. The average Nigeria is a slowpoke, irrespective of the age and enjoys fantastic tales. That's why we spend so much time gossiping and fabricating myths and fables while others develop.
Except that this is a news paper report, the SUN
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Incrizz:

Mtchew! I say what I like tongue
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Setaje:

your story reminds me of what my mum used to tel me a long time ago about some sicknesses and diseases as being unnatural. i used to think she was just making up stories till i heard first hand stories from a doctor and my owm personal experience which i will not like to divulge. To doctors and others, your brother had tuberculosis. but what happened was far from that. a family doctor of mine working in one of this military hospitals told me about how a woman who had HIV for 2 years and it suddenly disappeared . this is someone who was on arvs for those two years. he said they did all the test and even a particular test they do for babies that can detect the virus more than the conventional test. she came out negative. that's just one story out of many he told me first hand.

you no when this evil people fight one spiritually. it manifest in the physical as a sickness or disease. for some,after series of test nothing comes out yet the person would be feeling sick and for some it can manifest as cancer , diabetes etc. that is not to say sicknesses and diseases does not occur naturally but for some its just a physical manifestation of a spiritual attack. no amount of English medicine will solve it. in all, people have to be prayerful.

Sorry for the late reply, please. You're very right based on your comments, but it amazes me how many people still believe there's no spiritual inclination to some of these infirmities. Yes, some might be self inflicted due to ignorance, carelessness or exposure to toxic substances. However, there are some that defies scientific solutions like you mentioned, in regards to spiritual attacks. May God keep us from evil!
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by imanray37(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2018
dre11:

Husband vanishes with only child as kinsman identifies him

Macabre

http://sunnewsonline.com/mysterious-woman-married-to-dead-man-for-5-years/

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Jordanbelfort07: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
wumi2017:
Lolz

You sent me a pm, how can I help you? tongue
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2019
Lomprico2:

Another one, a dead man visits his wife every night to make love to her.
and the wife dey open her legs for the dead man?
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Mathiasa(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Believe it or not, their is life after death.

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Samsamjaja: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Pearl05(f): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
This kind of story happens for real.

A woman met and married a man without traveling to the man's village, the marriage was attended by few supposed families of the man. They had 3 boys and lived in peace but the woman's only concern was the man's refusal to visit his hometown though to a claim of disagreement with his family over land.

The woman was adamant in asking for the visit, her husband told her that any day they get to his village, they won't return to the city.

On the scheduled day, they arrived the village, the man pointed out their family house to the wife and told her to the driver to drive them there while he quickly get something from the store across the road.

The woman got to the family house with her kids carbon copy of the husband. They were asked who they were and who they were looking for? After introducing herself and the kids, they waited for the man till nightfall he didn't return.

That was when the woman was told that the man died over 10yrs ago and was shown his grave. His pictures was shown to her which she confirmed to be her husband and the children said he was their father. No trace of the man again.

The woman up till now is still living in the village with her 3 kids.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Samsamjaja: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
I read this is Thisday newspaper. I am still looking for that edition of the paper
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by TheCongo2: 2:23am On Sep 16, 2023
Adebowale89:
for those refuting the story, akudaya(ghost) is real. a friend once dated a lady like that, she died 2002 but met a frd at akure around 2003

just pray you don't encounter them...

Would you please elaborate on your friend’s story

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.