Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (76899 Views)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Creeps!wtf!
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2017
for those refuting the story, akudaya(ghost) is real. a friend once dated a lady like that, she died 2002 but met a frd at akure around 2003

just pray you don't encounter them...

6 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Viccur(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Konji dey catch d dead too? Nawao
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Oh Lord! "Willy willy"

I'd have serious nightmare after watching that film in the...was it early 90s or late 80's? Didn't even know the title of the movie.

One of the worst horror movies to come out of Africa.

I watched it in the 90s....used to be scared of sleeping or standing near walls. That soundtrack was damn eerie! shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I watched it in the 90s....used to be scared of sleeping or standing near walls. That soundtrack was damn eerie! shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by lelvin(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2017
I guess he wanted to father a child so badly before he died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by HopeAtHand: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Billyonaire, can you explain this.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by tutaboi(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Anyone that believes this is a foooooool
i am suspecting you self. Even with pic?
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Nkan be Tinz

Kola olawuyi.

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Ego2(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2017
I've heard about such stories buh didn't believe not till it happened in my mum's family, her late younger bro who died of an illness 10 years ago has been working in abj. according to my late granny she was @ her shop when two young men showed up that Ik sent them to give her a parcel and that they were his co workers, she said which IK they showed her his pix, she said she was shocked buh she didn't say a tin rather she took them to his grave and they were also shocked she also called one of my uncle to confirm his pix n the grave before they left. all this happened in the east, my granny couldn't bare it so my mum was called to come take her mother with her to lag.

P. s granny died outta shock.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Alexis11: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2017
shurley22:
But why did he leave with the child na?
I thought they only always disappear themselves and start life elsewhere alone

People will stigmatize against the child since the man has no family. The only person that could have looked after Joseph Jr would have been his paternal grandma.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2017
sad Sun and long irrelevant tale
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2017
many people don't know that life as we see it physically is evolved and controlled from/by the spirit world. there are a million and one occurences science can't seem to be able to explain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by highchief1: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:
Kweeke!! My God! So what has happened to that poor child, Joseph jnr? Joseph Snr has probably gone somewhere else in Nigeria to keep haunting the earth. shocked cry

The phenomenon of Akudaya, or 'embodied ghosts' is so bizarre it can't fully be explained.

Please, people, know the roots of whoever you want to marry to avoid stories that touch
are u a deltan
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by fk001(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2017
I always enjoy this type of story, looking forward to meet this type of people to ask them many questions.

BTW where is Funmi Adams is she also an Akuundaya?

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Metaphorically: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2017
I love your version.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by fk001(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Ego2:
I've heard about such stories buh didn't believe not till it happened in my mum's family, her late younger bro who died of an illness 10 years ago has been working in abj. according to my late granny she was @ her shop when two young men showed up that Ik sent them to give her a parcel and that they were his co workers, she said which IK they showed her his pix, she said she was shocked buh she didn't say a tin rather she took them to his grave and they were also shocked she also called one of my uncle to confirm his pix n the grave before they left. all this happened in the east, my granny couldn't bare it so my mum was called to come take her mother with her to lag.

P. s granny died outta shock.

cry so sorry. But have you heard from him again?

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
There is nothing like akudaya,the jinn used the guy image!
Confirmed!

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
I heard of one, the only child of his aged mother. They said he didn't disappear. He stayed with his mum

shocked
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by mathew247: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2017
shurley22:
But why did he leave with the child na?
I thought they only always disappear themselves and start life elsewhere alone
The child is also a ghost. The one that happened in my village... They went inside for the child...only to see a stone. As they said.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2017
attention007:
They are some things we just can't explain
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by smallrincowis16(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2017
seriously islam have a wonderful cum comprehensive explanations for this. ALHAMDULILLAH for being a muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2017
KingGBsky:
The man was probably oweing people money and assumed dead just to run from his debts until he saw them again.
So a dead man can get married and impreganates a woman, then have a child.
What kind of stupid stories are all this sef?

cheesy
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
And you are the fool of ALL fools if you can't prove why it should not be believed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by astute28: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
im confused im totally confused, bible say it has been appointed for a man to die once after this judgement so how can we explain this situation nw
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

You really dont kno you and your likes are the bigest fools. Yorubas believe this happens , Tivs believe it, The Ibos believe it and so Many other African Nations believe it. The whites believe in Ghosts but for a few lunatics like you to come around and call these people fools because youve read some silly books that ave left you silly. You and your likes are Mentally Derailed.

The fact that no one can explain it doesnt make it a lie.

Its happens go ask your elders at home.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Life has so many mysteries. many things go on in the spiritual realm.

HopefulLandlord what do you have to say about this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by costal(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmm so sad
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by def111(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
See as e happen here..... Evil spirit use a dead man face to live... People be wise don't be fool...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by bestview: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Oh Lord! "Willy willy"

I'd have serious nightmare after watching that film in the...was it early 90s or late 80's? Didn't even know the title of the movie.

One of the worst horror movies to come out of Africa.

I think it was early 90s. Where can I buy the movie now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.