Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (76900 Views)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Adedoks(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wondersoc:
This kind of spiritual appearances are satanic manipulations pre planned to make us believe the lie that human spirit roam the earth after death. These are bodies of dead men cloned by lying angels and demons and as soon as any person identifies them, they simply disappear into thin air leaving the wife, partners or customers terrified and people believing the doctrines of demons as stated by the Bible
very correct

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by 400billionman: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
dancewith:
These kinds of story are prevalent in our folklores. However they are unlikely to be true. One, you would find it hard, real hard, to meet someone that says "Yeah, I am the person that has experienced this", or I know someone that has experienced this. The stories are usually in fourth and fifth person's account and peddled around with no visible means of identifying the real characters in the story

In the case of this story, you would find there may be a logical explanation of it. The story in itself may be fictitious. I would like another journalist or blogger to walk us back through these characters and confirm they spoke with them again and reconfirm these accounts. It is unlikely this can be reconfirmed by another writer.

Finally, it is my strong belief that when we die, we enter a state of nothingness...Just like the day before our births....awaiting judgement. Tales of ghosts and other forms of supernaturals are at best, just that, tales

For a man to have superior knowledge above others, it is a thing that has to do with his human spirit connecting to a higher and stronger spirit.

In the Bible it was even reported that in the time of Noah, the sons of God manifested physically and got married to daughters of men and they gave birth to giants. And God was vexed. Ghosts have sex. Those who cant manifest physically now marry the human spirits of living men and women. What we now refer to spiritual husbands and spiritual wives. We are all spirits.

My own is, if what you are saying, if i can find where it happened in the bible, I know its true.

If it never happened in the Bible, I don't believe it..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Indeed I am.
but i undertand thier type of igbo peace my bro
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ikp120(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute! Hogwash! if he was death how did they manage to take his pictures? or get his wife so called wife pregnant?
anyone who believes this crap needs their kidney, brains and lungs tested. angry
And you believe in Jesus? undecided You are very very intelligent! angry angry Things like this happen even in US. Go figure!

People doubt what they have never witnessed!

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
we are certainly wiser than our fathers and the ones before them maybe becus we are previleged to learn from the wider global world and internet connecting the wide world.

Here im Nigeria,in late 60's and early 70's they played fool of our fathers and even.

mascared many of them through fake war and lied to all of them making them hate thems selves but today, they playef the same game even better but we simply refused and we even decoded thier evil ploy.

Today boko haram has failed to scare the igbos and christains aways from the north, today, namdi kanu has disapeared into tin air, today, october 1st has come and gone and nigerians don't even remember socalled erewa or amajeri.

we can only become wiser and as such more better and slowly growing to enlightenment which is the state of real freedom and better living. Am hapyy to predict that our children will ever remain greatful to our wisdom unlike our fathers who are nothing to write of wisdom.

dicoded their evil ploy
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by def111(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Namdeenero:
Stop confusing yourself, you believe in evil spirits but don't believe in this story?
I don't get it

It just like the falling angel, they use the face of man to start having sex with the women...
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
ikp120:
And you believe in Jesus? undecided You are very very intelligent! angry angry Things like this happen even in US. Go figure!

People doubt what they have never witnessed!
have you ever witnessed any? i doubt it, please do tell me exactly were and when it happened in the US. was it in the news at the time? because i didn't read about it.

it is all in your imaginations! fairytales! grin my dear! it is the same as believing in Jesus all fairytales! besides just because i mentioned Jesus doesn't mean i believe. tongue
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
dancewith:
These kinds of story are prevalent in our folklores. However they are unlikely to be true. One, you would find it hard, real hard, to meet someone that says "Yeah, I am the person that has experienced this", or I know someone that has experienced this. The stories are usually in fourth and fifth person's account and peddled around with no visible means of identifying the real characters in the story

In the case of this story, you would find there may be a logical explanation of it. The story in itself may be fictitious. I would like another journalist or blogger to walk us back through these characters and confirm they spoke with them again and reconfirm these accounts. It is unlikely this can be reconfirmed by another writer.

Finally, it is my strong belief that when we die, we enter a state of nothingness...Just like the day before our births....awaiting judgement. Tales of ghosts and other forms of supernaturals are at best, just that, tales
I want to assume you are a Christian? in the bible, after thomas doubted that Jesus had appeared to his colleagues (the other disciples) Jesus again came into the room they were all gathered in and told Thomas, 'put your fingers through the holes in my hand so you can confirm I am not a ghost'. if there aren't ghosts I strongly believe Jesus wouldn't have used the word in the context of the message He was trying to pass across to Thomas. here are a few happenings that I can relate with: my own mum loved fruit trees and flowers so much so that we had so many fruit trees and flowers in our home. the evening she died, the big lime tree fell on its own! this happened at about the exact time she passed on (she passed on in the house). no winds, no storms, nothing....but the tree came crashing down! this no second-hand story...it happened in my home. while in the university, my roommate's friend went to visit him at home (it was his first time travelling to makurdi. on the day he was leaving, after my roomie had put him on a vehicle at the park and left (my roomie left him at the park), an incident happened: he was accused of 'stealing' someone's manhood. long story short, he was mobbed and killed. it was after he was killed my roomie got to know and rushed back to the park. his body was retrieved and arrangements were made and the body taken to lagos where he was buried. now, both my roomie and the dead guy shared the same guardian in school. the guardian and his family were oblivious of the death of the guy so when my roomie resumed back to school he paid them a visit and narrated what had happened to them. it was a huge shock to both parties when they realized that the supposed dead guy had visited the guardian's house on the exact date he was buried to remove all his belongings on the pretext that he was relocating overseas!! needless to say, all his engineering textbooks which were in the custody of my roomie disappeared mysteriously.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ikp120(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
gypsey:
have you ever witnessed any? i doubt it, please do tell me exactly were and when it happened in the US. was it in the news at the time? because i didn't read about it.

it is all in your imaginations! fairytales! grin my dear! it is the same as believing in Jeaus all fairytales!
But there's Jesus on your signature na. Shuo! Is that how you use to do? undecided

Google is your best friend bro!

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
ikp120:
But there's Jesus on your signature na. Shuo! Is that how you use to do? undecided

Google is your best friend bro!
Oh! please! now who is not intelligent? don't believe everything you read on social media, i bet you believe my name is Gypsey too grin just because i mentioned Jesus doesn't mean i believe.

No! please! don't direct me to google i want to you to give me the exact were and when, i thought you were witness to it. Damm! grin
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Jarus(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
i believe the story.

Akudaya happens by way of Jinn (qareen), who takes form of a dead person after death.

Qareen lives with everyone and so knows all facts about one.

Islam has an explanation for anyone who understands

5 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by lawani: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
A Journal Quality Akudaaya Story!
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by hoyze24: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Guess, the writeup meant to say Gashaka local government, there ain't any local government by the name Kashak in Taraba. what still baffles me however is Gashaka is a dominant fulani town.

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:

'Story'? I've heard stories and it always follow the same pattern. They disappear once someone in their past life identifies them.
Why do they always disappear when identified? Can't they continue living their 'life' as if nothing happened?
Na only the creator of the universe understands it's mysteries.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wow wonder shall neverend this world is coming to anend may God deliver us from the hands of the unknown persons
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by adetayo234: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Anyone that believes this is a foooooool

Anyone that doubts this is a blind fooool

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by adetayo234: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Unbelievable!

This will sell better as a primary school novel in the category of Ralia the sugar girl.

OR

Maybe Wale Adenuga productions will fancy such storyline for their next season of super story!

The length of the story is a sorry one. Op, patience is expensive and rare now a days.

Boy, everything about the world is not about logic. This is real. Doubt it all yuou want; it doesn't change its reality
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Hamsaini: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Only in Africa
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by ikp120(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
kevoh:
This kind hogwash story dey make me laugh grin grin Let's even assume the ghost can come back, so the ghost could not find another better country to relocate abi na reincarnate to, na to return to Nigeria and continue former sufferhead. undecided undecided
You think everyone is like you who has no purpose to his existence? undecided

Are you not a mistake? undecided
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by skillzbae(f): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Another experience I had..... One day I was outside with my aunt,( she lost her hubby about a year before the experience, after her hubby died, the mother in law drove them out that she wanted to rent the house out, so she moved in with her mum, which is my own grandma) We were just discussing when a man who was their neighbor packed in front of the house, the man had relocated to another town.... The man brought out b
lots of foodstuffs and provision with an envelope of money and gave it to my aunt that her hubby said he should give her, me and my aunt looked at each other and asked the man if he was ok, the man said he dropped my aunt hubby at the junction of our street that he wanted to see his friends that he's coming. My aunt fainted. The man later told us after we told him the person he is talking about is dead, he said its not possible that they work together and he just dropped him off now, he said he started working with them less than a year ago, that's like months after he died.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Jman06(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
I used to doubt stories about ghosts and the existence of life after death, but my dad who passed away in 2009 has changed my perception.
Aside the encounters with him in dreams which manifests in reality, the man has reincarnated in my sister 's home and his incarnate is his carbon copy. This is not just genetics , the circumstances surrounding the boy's birth all point to what it is. I will not go into details here but anybody who knew my dad would easily remember him on sighting my nephew.

As freethinkers let us not dismiss the existence of the spiritual realm, but let us learn how to relate with the realm for the improvement of the physical universe.
There is physics beyond physics.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by skillzbae(f): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hamsaini:
Only in Africa

Sorry, Americans believe in reincarnation

1 Like

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by lawani: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
It also partly explains the Jesus' ressurection story in the Bible!
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by naijacartoon: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
In my opinion, this story can only be of probability, who knows?
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by thorpido(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Has she tried tracking him there?
He'll disappear(they always do once they see someone that knows them).
It was someone who knows the family that said he saw him but he didn't see the person.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
This phenomenon is very difficult to explain yet it's very real. My late step bruv was diagnosed of tuberculosis before his death, but his other half bruv later revealed to me it was spiritual. The guy told me my late step bruv met a lady who confided in him that herself and her family were from the water spirit world. He became paranoid and feared for his life which led him to avoid the mammy water lady. That was when he informed his other half bruv about the development, although the lady warned my late step bruv not to tell anyone, which I felt triggered the illness that led to his death. I vividly remembered before his death, l came back from school and found him on the floor rebuking mammy water spirits in Jesus' name. He was too weak due to the constant coughing but he tried to pray. I went into the bedroom baffled and scared a little bit, neither did I tell anyone what I saw on that day till date.

After his death and few months later, I went out on a particular day and on my way home later that day, I saw a glimpse of my late step bruv from a distance amongst the crowd. I shouted his name and he looked back and smiled. Immediately, I tried forcing my way through the mingling crowd but saw him no more. However, when his other half bruv revealed the real cause of his death to me, he made me promise I wouldn't tell my mom about the real circumstances that led to his death, and it's been in my heart ever since.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by obaataaokpaewu: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pangolo123:
This phenomenon is very difficult to explain yet it's very real. My late step bruv was diagnosed of tuberculosis before his death, but his other half bruv later revealed to me it was spiritual. The guy told me my late step bruv met a lady who confided in him that herself and her family were from the water spirit world. He became paranoid and feared for his life which led him to avoid the mammy water lady. That was when he informed his other half bruv about the development, although the lady warned my late step bruv not to tell anyone, which I felt triggered the illness that led to his death. I vividly remembered before his death, l came back from school and found him on the floor rebuking mammy water spirits in Jesus' name. He was too weak due to the constant coughing but he tried to pray. I went into the bedroom baffled and scared a little bit, neither did I tell anyone what I saw on that day till date.

After his death and few months later, I went out on a particular day and on my way home later that day, I saw a glimpse of my late step bruv from a distance amongst the crowd. I shouted his name and he looked back and smiled. Immediately, I tried forcing my way through the mingling crowd but saw him no more. However, when his other half bruv revealed the real cause of his death to me, he made me promise I wouldn't tell my mom about the real circumstances that led to his death, and it's been in my heart ever since.
I will show your mommy this your post grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Billyonaire, can you explain this.

xxxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by HopeAtHand: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

Of course I can explain. Many who walk on this Earth are from a parallel reality and we cross to the other side every now and then. An old friend of mine, his wife was a daughter to a ghost. This is not a hear-say, she discusses about it freely. My friend's wife had no idea that her father was a ghost, neither was her mother and the other siblings. It was after many Christmas that he never took the wife and kids to the village that the wife insisted that they must go to his village, 4 kids and she was not aware of the village the husband was from.

On getting to the man's family compound at Abia State, the man point at his parent's compound and said he is pressed, so he entered the bush track to ease himself. The wife and four kids waited for a long time and got so worried and combed through bush when they didnt see him they went to the compound. Met an aged man and woman and explained that they are wife and kids of their son and mentioned his name. The parents were shocked and didnt let them in, commotion started and they had to call the village head and native doctors and they came with palm-leaves.

Finally they showed the woman his grave and said he died over 15yrs back and that is how they return back to Lagos and realized their father was a ghost.

Just like those ghosts who live among us in this physical body. Any one who is determined to live and appear in many places at the same time can do it. It is not impossible. It is advanced level of science. That is the purpose of activating the kundalini and the merkaba in other to exist on different realities at the same time. That is the ultimate reality if one can do it while physically alive. That is how you become a greater version of yourself, a God.

Wow. interesting read. Are there books or study articles on the merkaba and kundalini. If yes, where can I find them?

cc: Wondersoc ; Afam4eva.
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Wow. interesting read. Are there books or study articles on the merkaba and kundalini. If yes, where can I find them?

cc: Wondersoc ; Afam4eva.

xx
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Anybody that doesn't believe in the existence of ghosts is living in folly
Re: Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thank God you have good uncle who was there for you and also thank God he did not pay you dowry. I heard of one who married and had four and after some years he decided to take his family home in Delta, only to get to a village before theirs he pointed to his family house said he wants to see a friend. To short the story, his wife introduced his family to her in-laws only to be shown her husband grave point were he was buried and she fainted. Some rituals were made to cleanse the children and mother. It does happens according to those who witnessed at one point or the other. May God save us as we make friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.