Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. (1865 Views)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Possess good character

If your character is bad, change.

Be a good cook.

Be neat and clean.

Be hardworking.

Be self-dependant.

Be intelligent.

Be optimistic

Fvck him.

Keep fvcking him.

Fvck him again

Dont stop fvcking him.

Fvck his brain out.

Infact, kill him with sex.

Thank me later.

Remember: whether you are ready or not, do not abort pregnancy bcoz children are blessings from above.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by chronnister(m): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2017

Ftc
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2017
who be this mu.mu again?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
who be this mu.mu again?
my guy, gud mawnin. na your papa be d mumu o.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nedfed(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Many are mad but only few are roaming.

Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by wtfcoded: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Op Dazzol, enough said!
Ladies, is that too much to ask from u?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by wtfcoded: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Op Dazzol, enough said!
Ladies, is that too much to ask from u?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Lalas247(f): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2017
undecided
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2017
Whats With All The "Fvck" things These Days
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Many are mad but only few are roaming.
U sabi Yabaleft? Oloshi. Werey nie. Guy, how va?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2017
You too like Bleep Bleep.change op.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
You too like fvuk fvck.change op.
baby, I don joke with pussy. Can I get an invitation card to fvck you?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:

baby, I don joke with pussy. Can I get an invitation card to fvck you?

You are unbelievable.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

You are unbelievable.
Forgive me for being nawti.
I juz love being real, confident and straightforward.
My sister, how your side?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Forgive me for being nawti.

I juz love being real, confident and straightforward.

My sister, how your side?

Yeah my side is cool and yours?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah my side is cool and yours?
The atmosphere is awelsome.
The breeze is chill, rain hung in the sky.
I dey work, you nko?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:

The atmosphere is awelsome.

The breeze is chill, rain hung in the sky.

I dey work, you nko?

Am watching football Nigeria vs za
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Am watching football Nigeria vs za
Oya wetin be scores and who scored?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Oya wetin be scores and who scored?

Alex iwobe. The scorer.the last guy the change.Nigeria won one to nothing.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Alex iwobe. The scorer.the last guy the change.Nigeria won one to nothing.
Hmmm

U did watch the match truely.

Xo what are you doing over there?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Hmmm

U did watch the match truely.

Xo what are you doing over there?

Feeling sleepy.good night and sweet dreams lol.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Feeling sleepy.good night and sweet dreams lol.
So na sleep dey make U laff?
Tell me the truth: there is a naked guy beside you with an erected prick.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Limitless72(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Lol.....burst ma head
She dey use style yarn you sey she dey bang.......(Nigeria vs zambia)
shez feeling sleepy,,,nd out of the blue moon she sayz( good night)...Lol,,,for inside view centre,,,good night.....
Sharp guy..!!!!
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by missyb08(f): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
lol
but what can a lady do when the guy is not obsessed about her cooking.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
missyb08:
lol but what can a lady do when the guy is not obsessed about her cooking.
Its natural for guys not to get carried away with your cooking skills.
Nevertheless, he appreciates your food.
Dont be discouraged.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Limitless72:

Lol.....burst ma head
She dey use style yarn you sey she dey bang.......(Nigeria vs zambia)
shez feeling sleepy,,,nd out of the blue moon she sayz( good night)...Lol,,,for inside view centre,,,good night.....
Sharp guy..!!!!
Bad guy
U fvck today?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by missyb08(f): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Its natural for guys not to get carried away with your cooking skills.

Nevertheless, he appreciates your food.

Dont be discouraged.
thanks
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Limitless72(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Bad guy U fvck today?

Nna toto scarce for my area oooo... U get anyone to give me?....
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
missyb08:
thanks
Beloved sister, welcome
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Limitless72:

Nna toto scarce for my area oooo... U get anyone to give me?....
Funny
Meet any mature lady around that you admire; tell her you want to fvck her.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Not really.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Not really.
okay
but you had great time with him?

(1) (Reply)

There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad / DON WANEY: 7 Reasons You Should Marry In Egi/Omoku — Rivers State [PICTURE] / Moment Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane Of A Span

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.