Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards (1772 Views)

Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards by mike442: 6:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Gucci Mane’s fiance Keyshia Ka’oir attended the BET Hip Hop Awards which took place on Friday in Miami, which left little to the imagine.She stepped out in a silver mesh number, which appeared to channel medieval chain mail on it. She looked starknaked in the outfit but some of her fans loved it.

More details below:

http://www.224hits.com/keyshia-kaoir-steps-out-nude-to-the-bet-hiphop-awards/

1 Share

Re: Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards by tobiogunboye(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2017
cool
The way I look @Her
Person mama!

Re: Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards by Mrkumareze(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2017
D person above me used the pic for morning devotion.imagine 6:11 Am u dey comment
Re: Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards by divinehand2003(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2017
How much she buy the mosquito net dress ni?
Re: Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards by Venica(f): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2017
some women are fast losing it
Re: Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Venica:
and that's affecting the decent ones.
Re: Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2017
She has an amazing body.
Re: Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Venica:
we me love women like that

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend / My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.