Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend (1771 Views)

Mrs Angelina Okonache Finally Got Wedded At 55 { Picture } / Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded! (2) (3) (4)

A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by sunddy: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
My sister got wedded during the weekend wishing her a fruitful marriage.

Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by SuperSuave(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
HML to her.

oo, your sister fine, do you have another younger one that resembles her make we talk? grin
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Airforce1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats to you guys
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by iamJ(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
see faces cry

Wetin dey happen na

#No Filter Attitude

Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oh gawd, just to make FP. We don't even know your sister so we literally don't care. angry
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by sunddy: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
tongue
Mariinee:
Oh gawd, just to make FP. We don't even know your sister so we literally don't care. angry
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Airforce1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
You're not worth my time Jude .. so I gats modify. cheesy

Keep calling me out Jude, Na your oga I be anyday anytime.

Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by sunddy: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Airforce1:

Far better than the Old Hag you've got for a woman friend.

Tell me boy, how do you enjoy fuccking that wrinkled puccy?
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by sinaj(f): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Airforce1:

The "Kashy" in her borehole of a Pussy all dried up. cheesy
Jude you're dating an ancestor ....
lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by sunddy: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
HML to her.

oo, your sister fine, do you have another younger one that resembles her make we talk? grin
cheesy of course but ain't giving her to you tongue
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by iamJ(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Airforce1:

pain am

Went thru all ur threads

No fine girl in sight? u plan am?
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by 9cent(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Airforce1:

The "Kashy" in her borehole of a Pussy all dried up.

Jude you're dating an ancestor .... cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
sunddy:
tongue
Damn...you and your sister look alike.
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by RoyalBlak007: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
♤ When will we be seeing

♤ "A ROMANCELANDER GOT MARRIED" cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Airforce1:

Woah...Chill. shocked

Don't turn this place into a war zone. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ When will we be seeing

When you give that girl the ring. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Taiwo20(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
the father is angry....I guess
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Blackhawk03(f): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ When will we be seeing

In our dreams grin grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by RoyalBlak007: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mariinee:
When you give that girl the ring. grin grin

♤...av got a babymama

♤ and sadly she's no ROMANCELANDER..:-o , I wish to see pre wedding shoots ♦ of some keyboard warriors we have here grin especially (f)
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by RoyalBlak007: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

In our dreams grin grin cheesy

cool ...you TEAM BABYMAMA

♤as well? wink
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by izaray(f): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Airforce1:

Tell me boy, how do you enjoy fuccking that aged and wrinkled puccy?

Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by amokeme(f): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
She is really pretty...
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by amokeme(f): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
She is really pretty...
Congratulations to her
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by EWATOMIII(f): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
lovely pix
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pop looks angry.

Happy Marriage life to her thou.
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Divay22(f): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
So all this Romancelanders, y'all can't get acquainted with yourselves and give us a POPULAR AND WELL KNOWN ROMANCELANDER GETTING MARRIED THREAD shocked shocked shocked angry
It heart breaking..

Happy marriage life to her. kiss
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by SuperSuave(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
sunddy:

cheesy of course but ain't giving her to you tongue
I have 30billion in my akant, don't try me oangry
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why your father come keep face like that? grin
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Adaumunocha(f): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
This two guys need to cool off... What's with d rivalry?
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by bareal(m): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2017
That 3rd pic na 'meme' of the month oh!

Happy Married Life...
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations to your sister and your family.
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Heloct(f): 3:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Happy married life to them..

Lots of people getting married lately..

Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys / Amber Rose Flashes Her Underboob In New Racy Photos / Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos)