Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday 07/10/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday 07/10/2017 (244 Views)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 14/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday 07/10/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTER:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
SATURDAY 07/10/2017

#TOPIC: DWELLING IN HIS PRESENCE.

#TEXT:
"Thou will shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for ever more". ( Ps. 16:11)

Nahum 1:5 (KJV) The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

#MESSAGE:
One of the purpose of dwelling in His presence is for you to create a divine radiation zone of the manifest presence of God around you so much so that, it will affect everyone around you, be it in your School, Business place, Home, Work e.t.c.

# Let me show you something in the book of Act of the apostles, "Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned (uneducated) and ignorant men ( untrained), they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them ( they realized), that they had been with Jesus". (Acts 4:13)
Peter and John were naturally timid people because they were not educated but when they had dwelled in His presence for long, boldness from His presence robbed off on them forever.

# Dear friends, do you also know that Peter's shadow healed those that were sick and oppressed? ( Acts 5:15-16). Yes, because he had stayed long in His presence and contacted POWER. May you receive the grace to love His presence everyday in the Mighty Name of Jesus!

# Beloved, desire His presence. The more you dwell in His presence, the more of His power and glory you contact such that will bring deliverance to you and others through you.

# NOTE; When you dwell and carry enough of the presence of God in your life, people will smell God's fragrance around you. ( you become irresistible, undeniable)

# Dwelling in His presence is a daily need, not weekly ( appearing in church on Sundays) or periodically. ( Matt 6:11)
Your quiet time is the best way to become a carrier of His presence. To the user of this devotional, do not stop using it daily, each day you use it, you secure His presence.

#PRAYER
Father, help me to love and dwell long in your presence, long enough to carry your divine presence/unction on a daily basis such that will help me and everyone around me in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

How To Love / Obedient Children / Hey...come Share Your Testimonies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.