Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night (17554 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
I advise that you report this to the nearest police station.

That is an assault now!
with what evidence abeg? The boxer? Iffa hear... No be 9ja we dey?

You want the table to turn around and op will have to spend a night or two in the police cell? grin

Seems op like the harassment sef...

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Adaumunocha(f): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2017
This is serious, like she was possessed.
Perhaps her alter ego is a brutal guy grin grin. But op why you no dash her nice slap to correct to default setting?

She has made you her bìtch sha.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah I like what you did.it shows you are a real man not a he goat.
who told you he's not a he goat?

For all we know, that sex could have taken place after op dragged boxer with her for a while and now coming here to turn the story around.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
This is serious, like she was possessed.
Perhaps her alter ego is a brutal guy grin grin. But op why you no dash her nice slap to correct to default setting?

She has made you her bìtch sha.
slapping her would have solved it. But op chose not to...you wanna know why?

Because he wouldn't wanna ruin his next opportunity after playing saint the first time...I'm a guy, I understand these thing well.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Adaumunocha(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
slapping her would have solved it. But op chose not to...you wanna know why?

Because he wouldn't wanna ruin his next opportunity after playing saint the first time...I'm a guy, I understand these thing well.
Opportunity? After d lady told him to go to hell?
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2017
ethene:
am so ashamed of all those who believed the op, am not saying a girl cannot harrass a guy sexually but the way the op described it surely goes to tell he blatantly lied. Imagine dragging his boxers till around 6am in the morning?
don't mind our 9ja mindsets jare... Something actually happened, story was twisted to make it fun on here.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Opportunity? After d lady told him to go to hell?
forget that thing...she'll still come around and then the sex will be so intense and full of hardcore...

You know how make-up sex dey be nah...

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

When you can't show your self where your neighbour is, na where my sis dey you fit?

you dey mind am?
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Adaumunocha(f): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
forget that thing...she'll still come around and then the sex will be so intense and full of hardcore...

You know how make-up sex dey be nah...
I doubt the op would wanna involve in that again.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by starstunna1313(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:

For all we know, that sex could have taken place after op dragged boxer with her for a while and now coming here to turn the story around.

You are just a DOUCHEBAG.. No I am a HE GOAT BC I slept with your MOTHER, SISTERS,WIFE OR GF behind your back. If I know where you stay I for go warn ur neighbours about you bc you are capable of RAPING their kids..

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:

You are just a DOUCHEBAG.. No I am a HE GOAT BC I slept with your MOTHER, SISTERS,WIFE OR GF behind your back. If I know where you stay I for go warn ur neighbours about you bc you are capable of RAPING their kids..
OK buddy.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I doubt the op would wanna involve in that again.
better wise up.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by starstunna1313(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
don't mind our 9ja mindsets jare... Something actually happened, story was twisted to make it fun on here.

I don't pity you. It's your generation that I pity.. So your saying that everyone in Lagos sleeps with their neighbours nah.. Get brain now. Its now cheap sef
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:

I don't pity you. It's your generation that I pity.. So your saying that everyone in Lagos sleeps with their neighbours nah.. Get brain now. Its now cheap sef
OK buddy.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by starstunna1313(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
with what evidence abeg? The boxer? Iffa hear... No be 9ja we dey?

You want the table to turn around and op will have to spend a night or two in the police cell? grin

Seems op like the harassment sef...

I never said I liked it nwa.. Stop vomiting things here.. I said I have read and heard but never knew it could happen to me. Your understanding weak me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

For all these while I've been sending u a pm

Shebi u don see wetin ur fellow girl do

Oya come and do it to me

Come and tear my boxer

Hahaha am not a boxer tearer.please I don't reply pm.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:

I never said I liked it nwa.. Stop vomiting things here.. I said I have read and heard but never knew it could happen to me. Your understanding weak me
alright bro.

No vex much smiley
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:

He said he didn't do that nah and I believe him.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Adaumunocha(f): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
better wise up.
He should enjoy. She'll probably tear up his shirt next time grin
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by taylor88(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha am not a boxer tearer.please I don't reply pm.

Check my posts on pm

My eleven digital is there
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

He said he didn't do that nah and I believe him.
alright miss. smiley
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He should enjoy. She'll probably tear up his shirt next time grin
ah ahh! Next time, she may even drug him via food... Women go to such extent to get what they want...

Speaking from experience.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by starstunna1313(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
alright bro.

No vex much smiley

Am not vexing for you but you have been sounding like someone that have been seriously DEPRIVED and STARVED of SEXUALLY ATTENTION and is trying as much as possible to get it here..
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:

Am not vexing for you but you have been sounding like someone that have been seriously DEPRIVED and STARVED of SEXUALLY ATTENTION and is trying as much as possible to get it here..
lol...you funny abeg grin grin grin

Sexually attention kwa? Make I no talk grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Adaumunocha(f): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
ah ahh! Next time, she may even drug him via food... Women go to such extent to get what they want...

Speaking from experience.
Thought it can't stand when a guy is drugged
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

Check my posts on pm

My eleven digital is there

Have deleted it.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Thought it can't stand when a guy is drugged
lol...it can even stand better....as in straight up-right! Like GBAM!!!
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by taylor88(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Have deleted it.

Lol

Check profile topic
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by starstunna1313(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...you funny abeg grin grin grin

Sexually attention kwa? Make I no talk grin grin grin

"SEXUAL ATTENTION" I MEANT.. Na this stupid auto correct on my phone cheesy
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2017
You Could Have Heard Mercy On Her And Fvcked The Shit out Of Her
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:

"SEXUAL ATTENTION" I MEANT.. Na this stupid auto correct on my phone cheesy
lol... So you can laugh sef? grin
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=taylor88 post=61186533]

Lol

Check profile

Ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.