Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night (17553 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by stephcat: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
U are BIG BASTARD

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by starstunna1313(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you are GAY boy

only a GAY will see pu*ssy and start shaking like cat fish

be careful what you wish for because you just might get it..keep running your dirty mouth

cops or corpse..here in hong kong we call police cops..lol

Shame if you don't come BC ur the one running your mouth to beat me up.. I have given the address.. When you get here tell them your looking for Stunna.. So please I am waiting for you.. Saturday still plenty.. Coward
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by starstunna1313(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
stephcat:
U are BIG BASTARD

Just like you.. It takes one to know one
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by cristianisraeli: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:

Shame if you don't come BC ur the one running your mouth to beat me up.. I have given the address.. When you get here tell them your looking for Stunna.. So please I am waiting for you.. Saturday still plenty.. Coward

stunna way they shake like fish when him see pu*ssy

see dirty boy way they claim stunna..wetin person no go fit see

na only man behind you day nack

you are a disgrace and you just show say you bi GAY.

as i told you..be careful what you wish for because you just might get it

you must have yeast infection..how much bi boxers?

you are a true shameless pig,come back when your clean boy
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by starstunna1313(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

stunna way they shake like fish when him see pu*ssy

see dirty boy way they claim stunna..wetin person no go fit see

na only man behind you day nack

you are a disgrace and you just show say you bi GAY.

as i told you..be careful what you wish for because you just might get it

you must have yeast infection..how much bi boxers?

you are a true shameless pig,come back when your clean boy

You just dey look for how to die.. I hv given you an address.. Your still ranting.. While coming prepare your mother's hole BC am gonna use it to learn being straight.. Of its still tight
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by cristianisraeli: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:

You just dey look for how to die.. I hv given you an address.. Your still ranting.. While coming prepare your mother's hole BC am gonna use it to learn being straight.. Of its still tight

if you noticed since you they call mama i never diss your mama

i know how to catch people like you

just keep running your mouth

you are a dirty boy that cant even change his under wear

i mean you are a true pig and infact pigs would reject you

real men fvck p*ussy not boys like you that fck mens behind..
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Mrkumareze(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
I guess Op no get CD for house. The best way to overcome a temptation is to become a victim. Bleep and let the gospel enter another chapter
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by cristianisraeli: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:

na you bi this

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:
Good Morning Peeps!!!..

I have heard, read but yet to see where a lady sexually harassed a guy. The worst of it all is that if someone had told me it will happen to me. I will never believe it.
First it's better I state that I am not a Saint because I am sexually active.
Yesterday I came back from work and decided to rest. Then around 8:30pm my neighbour and friend(a lady) knocked on my door that she wants to watch a program on AMurban called HUSH that her DSTV subscription just expired. I allowed her then went back to bed. Before she finished I was already up and met her watching THE JOHNSONS'. She was like Na so we go do the weekend make we comot. I was like yeah, I could do with some alcohol.
To cut the story short we came back around 1am. She said since she was not able to buy fuel let her crash in my house bc she normally does that(N:B..i have never slept with her before o.. Bc to me it's super weird having sexual relationship with your neighbour). So I entered my flat and she went to hers to take her bath and change.
When she came back like after 30 mins. We started sleeping ooo but like an hour into the sleep she came to the room I was in and asked me what exactly do I think that I am doing.. Sleeping of course as I replied.. She now came closer dragging my boxers. Initially I thought maybe she was joking or testing me.. I laughed and removed her hand. But after the fourth time she now said "I should dare not remove her hands again from my boxers".. I told her that I am not interested in sleeping with her that she is my neighbour.
She the gave me a reply that busted my head.. She said "who told you to be interested. I am not begging you. I must touch your thing and remove your cloths whether you like it or not and then you bleep me".. From there we started struggling for my boxers at intervals till around 6am. It got torn sef.. The worst of it all is that I know I can't shout in my own house that a girl is harassing me and I also can't beat her especially when she has refused to leave even when I asked her to before I put myself into another thing for beating a woman.
Then before she left this morning to her flat, I told her shebi ur now happy that I didn't sleep and she said "Bleep off and go to hell".
I was really pissed off, confused and now my questions are: Is it KONJI dey hold her or she just wanted to harass me and my sleep

Nice one never fvck your colleague or neighbour , too much drama slept with a colleague before even almost like my boss years ago, totally not worth it, part of why I resigned sef

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by AIZU(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
1). Good self control
2). Makes rational decision even when moved to the brim
3). Doesnt let any emotion cloud his judgements
4). Really disciplined
Thumbs up. ure a man

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
Dude as ur fellow guy am so ashamed of u

U guys even went out to take few bottles, something wey u go fvck her till ur diik bleeds and watch her keep off ur doorsteps

God pls let my female rapist locate me wherever i am even if it's inside a taxi

If i no fvck her make Thunder fire me

Na people like this wey never fvck much wey go dey fvck anything and everyone, e get some babes you're not meant to fvck with, assuming you start bringing babes she will cause drama as she's your next door and also it means she will starting intruding on your privacy. All because of one puzzy guy e no worth am.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Yewandequeen(f): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Op you mean to tell me that a lady over powered you? what happened to pushing her outta your run and bolt ur door behind her? or luring her outta your room and go back in to lock urself up?

See Op keep lying you hear, cos from what i can sense here, YEAH right, you dont want to lay with her but appears to me like you enjoyed her teasing you....abi i lie.

Struggling with a lady for 5hrs abegi u enjoyed it joor....oya talk true

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

U guys even went out to take few bottles, something wey u go fvck her till ur diik bleeds and watch her keep off ur doorsteps

baba abeg after she rape you give her my contact abeg

e don tey wey i dey find babe wey go rape me
i even went to one area where rape is rampant but dem no gree rape me cry

abeg no forget o.,..............holla ur boy if you see abeg

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by NaeChris: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

Lol, this guy you made my day. LMAO.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
starstunna1313:

You obviously need glasses bc I need you to spot the dirt on it
bounce off my mentions sissy.
You couldn't simply fuçk a bitch to stupor. Bof!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Countersam(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why am i just reading too may 'okobo' stories today?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

That guy Na JK

Me wey ToTo dey hungry from morning till night no matter how many times i get it

Even if she be devil, I'll ask God for forgiveness later
find a job. Perv.

You fit handle 3 toto a day?
All na mouth
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by cristianisraeli: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Countersam:
Why am i just reading too may 'okobo' stories today?

starstunna1313 you see your life..them say you be okobo and me i day call you GAY..lol

i hope say you don wash your dirty boxers

no go give tailor to patch am o.make sure you throw way am..lol

dirty boy way no fit do.lol
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by UyiIredia(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

If she rape you dash you gonorrhea or HIV wetin u go do?
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by alexis007(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

You're not a man. You're a goat in human form.

Real men don't f##k everything in skirts. They don't yield easily to female wiles and manipulations.

Better have something grander occupying your mind, on a serious note. There's no laurel to be won for being the best sex stallion of all time.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by casa101(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Then before she left this morning to her flat, I told her shebi ur now happy that I didn't sleep and she said "Bleep off and go to hell".
I was really pissed off, confused and now my questions are: Is it KONJI dey hold her or she just wanted to harass me and my sleep

dude why your boxers get 2 colours

Guy you be comedian I swear.. So because OP no wan Bleep one pussy makes him gay.. I only get one question for you.. How many female friends do you have and have you bleeped all of them?... If NO?.. Does that make you guy.. Again what have the colour of boxers do with being guy?.. Am just asking?
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Mehnn this story is unbelievablecheesy.chai! Baba god why?...why am i not lucky like dis opcheesy.ehn for where i rent, the female neighbours wey i get na very matured women.one na single mom with 3 kids and the other na married woman.no young babe as neighbour:|. Lalas247 dear after u don twerk finish for front of mirror come and comment on this tory,Shinalaura come and comment oo,biacan my lorlorsmiley wen u come from church u need to view dis tory,sekzy u too i need ur comment,Agustap,oyindidi make una come see Tory.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Lalas247(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2017
lefulefu:
Mehnn this story is unbelievablecheesy.chai! Baba god why?...why am i not lucky like dis opcheesy.ehn for where i rent, the female neighbours wey i get na very matured women.one na single mom with 3 kids and the other na married woman.no young babe as neighbour:|. Lalas247 dear after u don twerk finish for front of mirror come and comment on this tory,Shinalaura come and comment oo,biacan my lorlorsmiley wen u come from church u need to view dis tory,sekzy u too i need ur comment,Agustap,oyindidi make una come see Tory.

Lol hahah @twerk make I read am first
The story weak me men ... dunno what to say seff cry
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by boottaesama: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
read this ''God pls let my female rapist locate me wherever i am even if it's inside a taxi'' grin grin grin grin grin grin

then back to the op ''I told her that I am not interested in sleeping with her that she is my neighbour. She the gave me a reply that busted my head.. She said "who told you to be interested.''

That's the code for nigga i want some dick, ''abi you want her to ask you to Bleep her'', you just reminded me of one my neighbors when i staying in gwarimpa, similar mode, she was wanted to watch something, we drank, mine didn't even tell me, she grabbed the dick from boxers, the look on her face sef, dem no born you well to say stop. i knew she wanted some dick and i obliged. if there nothing she is after, then she just wanted the dick, it just same way you want some pussy.
you can also see it this way, when you trying to get some and girl is resisting and you still continue your side touching of boobs or ass. see this one as the girls version, imagine how she is feeling that you made her beg for preek, haba bros.

taylor88:

Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by HeWrites(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
taylor88:

Amin bro...

That's also my prayer
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by biacan(f): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
lefulefu:

Lefu there is more to the story...........

but lefu if nah you be the guy I go just rape you hands down because you fat and fat people no get power.......3hrs non stop till I knock you down and nothing go happen because I be woman and no body go believe you........happy Sunday
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
biacan:

Lefu there is more to the story...........

but lefu if nah you be the guy I go just rape you hands down because you fat and fat people no get power.......3hrs non stop till I knock you down and nothing go happen because I be woman and no body go believe you........happy Sunday
fat kecheesy.abi u no see my recent pix wey i snap just upload.u see person with beer belle dere?cheesy.as for being lazy iyam far from lazy oo cos i fit put u for my back and do 30 pushups without sweating and after that i go jog reach ringroad and back twicecheesy.but if u wan rape i can always form lazy for u and let u have ur waywink.
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by biacan(f): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
lefulefu:
fat kecheesy.abi u no see my recent pix wey i snap just upload.u see person with beer belle dere?cheesy.as for being lazy iyam far from lazy oo cos i fit put u for my back and do 30 pushups without sweating and after that i go jog reach ringroad and back twicecheesy.but if u wan rape i can always form lazy for u and let u have ur waywink.

You are dam crazy........but why do you always have problems with your trousers.......try get a good designer........as for the hair style please try low the upper ponk if you do that you will be good to go
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Gidex4u(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
starstunna1313:
Good Morning Peeps!!!..

I have heard, read but yet to see where a lady sexually harassed a guy. The worst of it all is that if someone had told me it will happen to me. I will never believe it.
First it's better I state that I am not a Saint because I am sexually active.
Yesterday I came back from work and decided to rest. Then around 8:30pm my neighbour and friend(a lady) knocked on my door that she wants to watch a program on AMurban called HUSH that her DSTV subscription just expired. I allowed her then went back to bed. Before she finished I was already up and met her watching THE JOHNSONS'. She was like Na so we go do the weekend make we comot. I was like yeah, I could do with some alcohol.
To cut the story short we came back around 1am. She said since she was not able to buy fuel let her crash in my house bc she normally does that(N:B..i have never slept with her before o.. Bc to me it's super weird having sexual relationship with your neighbour). So I entered my flat and she went to hers to take her bath and change.
When she came back like after 30 mins. We started sleeping ooo but like an hour into the sleep she came to the room I was in and asked me what exactly do I think that I am doing.. Sleeping of course as I replied.. She now came closer dragging my boxers. Initially I thought maybe she was joking or testing me.. I laughed and removed her hand. But after the fourth time she now said "I should dare not remove her hands again from my boxers".. I told her that I am not interested in sleeping with her that she is my neighbour.
She the gave me a reply that busted my head.. She said "who told you to be interested. I am not begging you. I must touch your thing and remove your cloths whether you like it or not and then you bleep me".. From there we started struggling for my boxers at intervals till around 6am. It got torn sef.. The worst of it all is that I know I can't shout in my own house that a girl is harassing me and I also can't beat her especially when she has refused to leave even when I asked her to before I put myself into another thing for beating a woman.

Old boy you fall my hand big time, I no go lie
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
taylor88:

Plz...Plz
Re: Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 09, 2017
biacan:

You are dam crazy........but why do you always have problems with your trousers.......try get a good designer........as for the hair style please try low the upper ponk if you do that you will be good to go
chai! see as u just use style yab me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less / For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.