Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

"I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (99563 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Realrex(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
cheesy waiting concern Me, I just like the nipples.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
kenonze:
That is incorrect.
Breast is grown in utero (from womb)
While
Breast development start few years after birth

Growth comes before development
It would really be a disservice if you're not getting a BBC.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:
misleading topic, ,she said 10 and you the op wrote 7 ??
You must have had a D on your face while reading the op.

1 Like

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
She didn't change her skin tone. Blame the camera and the lighting.

Cc Dharneehell

ifex370:
Does that explain how she transformed from darkness into light? sad

2 Likes

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Dharneehell(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sterope:
She didn't change her skin tone. Blame the camera and the lighting.

Cc Dharneehell

The op deleted the last pics, it was obvious in it.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Is that she has big boob.
meeeennhh...so u see d big boobi too..
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Is that she has big boob.
You are u pretty rebirthforgoody... Please can u pm? Tnx
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
So what undecided
d boobi needs constant pressing
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Ok check
ah where
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by toprealman: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:
misleading topic, ,she said 10 and you the op wrote 7 ??
Pic taken at 10 yes.....started popping out by 7yrs she said.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Alao96(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Milk factory eleyi
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Is even more bigger than hers.

Of course tongue
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by NaeChris: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Where the chest?
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
Before 40 it will get to the size of GP septic tank

Then u might be producing 70 tins of cowbell milk every week
i concur......but this breast ehm.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
r
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
festwiz:
Still doesnt explain how you left the "Dark side" ..... tongue grin
bros, she changed from darkness to light ni.....lol
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by sekem: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is so good for the eyes tongue tongue tongue
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
And i can bet my toyota camry that if you loosen the bra, that breast will drop like oranges to the grou.......sorry to your knee.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=Esepayan post=61201253][/quote]

Okey.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
You are u pretty rebirthforgoody... Please can u pm? Tnx

My phone can't do that.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
10 years with dis. Omo ge mi. Lord save dis little girl from the hands of wicked men, who will think she's an adult and start abusing her.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Nehemiah459(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
tooawesome:

And nairaland is not your village square

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by kereman1: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
haba
call a spade, a spade it breast not chest
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by danielnmerengwa(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
kenonze:
That is incorrect.
Breast is grown in utero (from womb)
While
Breast development start few years after birth

Growth comes before development
professor of anatomy, we yaf see u.. Oya discuss fetal circulation
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Ezeoba23: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
I comment my reserve

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by bmos(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

Bad guy!
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

guy you be correct savage grin cheesy
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Azam101: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

I hope you unborn child will also have the type too
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by royalty0013: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by tzminaj(f): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2017
Lol I knew Gloria was going to enter front page on nairaland when she posted this on bffg
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by tomdon(m): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2017
ifex370:
Does that explain how she transformed from darkness into light? sad

Are you people just judgemental?? Or blind??
Where is the transformation
She was purely light skinned in the purple dress
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

My phone can't do that.
Oh! am so sorry 4 dat. you can reach me here 08105597370. Call or WhatsApp, tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.