Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

"I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (99564 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Dwanye(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Pls Ma wat embryology textbook are you using; Singh, Saddler or Keith Moore.
Cos I Nid check this up....

kenonze:
That is incorrect.
Breast is grown in utero (from womb)
While
Breast development start few years after birth

Growth comes before development
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by def111(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:
misleading topic, ,she said 10 and you the op wrote 7 ??

Did you read the full story. Mr quick to comment

1 Like

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by futuregoal(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2017
shocked cool
This one wey obvious say them don zoom d b****ts
Bt it's charming sha
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by nathpope(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:

I wonda how you pass your exams if you don't "READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY".
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by STILESGANG: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2017
ifex370:
Does that explain how she transformed from darkness into light? sad
You guys should cool down with the bleaching accusations abeg!.The girl wasn't dark,the camera quality of that time was obviously poor.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by RaYwon6: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2017
taylor88:
Before 40 it will get to the size of GP septic tank

Then u might be producing 70 tins of cowbell milk every week
exactly oo.... I neva see when Big breast don become pride....

1 Like

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Tecno66: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2017
festwiz:

You can Lie ehn. Lai Mohammed fall on you
you for tell am make she post her own make judge d one wey big pass for nairaland.
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by festwiz(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Tecno66:
you for tell am make she post her own make judge d one wey big pass for nairaland.

I can't torture you guys like that na.

There are boobs and there are BOOBs. Her own no just qualify at all. grin
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Tecno66: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2017
festwiz:

I can't torture you guys like that na.

There are boobs and there are BOOBs. Her own no just qualify at all. grin
I no support u for that. You dey judge wetin you never see. Remember say na where one man farm end, na there another man own start. If our sister vex upload stuff, internet fit catch fire o.

1 Like

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by uwammebi: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:

If only ull try reading b4 posting, u'll surely b wiser
Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
That is incorrect.
Breast is grown in utero (from womb)
While
Breast development start few years after birth

Growth comes before development
You have a blessed waiste.

1 Like

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
DanielGb:
You have a blessed waiste.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
You better start your own family early because u go soon reach menopause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is wat we call "BLOOMM"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.