Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up (3328 Views)

See These CURVY LADIES Whose Video Clips Are Breaking The Internet!!! / Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
newyorks:
like i always tell people never make decision when u're angry or most happy,surely u must regret it.

In other words??
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by newyorks(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

In other words??
if u had taking ur time to understand ur relationship with her ur decision would be final. as u block her u block her for life and if u decide to go on...
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by adajoe555: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

Do you think you can love someone to whom you can do same for

I won't even think
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Adaumunocha(f): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Darn! Enshi you really tried. Unblock her and send a text or call .
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Darn! Enshi you really tried. Unblock her and send a text or call .

Exactly what I will do... But don't know if to block her afterwards or leave her unblocked
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
adajoe555:

I won't even think

You see ... Love is a strong thing
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Adaumunocha(f): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

Exactly what I will do... But don't know if to block her afterwards or leave her unblocked
Or u can bulshit the whole shii... Darn! That lady that cleaned her ex poo tried o .. Nasty stuff
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Alecssander(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
sorry bro, really bad but you shouldn't have blocked her though but don't talk to her, you should have moved on
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Alecssander:
sorry bro, really bad but you shouldn't have blocked her though but don't talk to her, you should have moved on

I love her bro

1 Like

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Or u can bulshit the whole shii... Darn! That lady that cleaned her ex poo tried o .. Nasty stuff

Until you are really inlove sister
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by player007(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:
Let me not bore you with stories of how we met and all.

But it happened that the first time she came over for a weekend we went out for a date in a bar.
We were so inlove that we played some drinking games and believe me she wasn't the drinking type .

It was later I got to know that she played the game with me cos I pleaded for it. We had shots of vodka and at a point she became highly tipsy. I managed to call a Friend who dropped us off.

Getting home she was very uneasy and that was the point she opened up to me that she was menstruating.

At this point babe could not even stand straight. The only idea on my head was to bath her but since that was just two weeks after we met I had problems doing that cos babe was almost unconscious (I needed her consent)

I later summoned courage and undressed her ... Taking out the very wet,soaked,bloody pad. When she was naked I think the cool air from the fan made her gain some consciousness and that was when the unthinkable happened.. She pooed all over my legs and laps..

I took her to the bathroom washed her up bathed her and made her throw up. Then allowed her sit on the WC and then returned to the room to clean the mess.

At this point she has gained full consciousness but was very weak. I later brought her back and asked if she had an extra pad then I opened it (she directed me on how) and then I helped her pad up ... Laid her to sleep.

These were the only signs that made me believe for sure that I love her.. As I couldn't not have done these for any girl I knew before her.

Fast forward to eight months later. We had issues and babe told me that I am selfish and not caring. Again in her words
" if handsomeness / money is what I am looking for in a man you wont even be on my list"

This babe knows that I am not really that buoyant for now. And to think of the fact that she tells me how goodlooking and handsome I am and how she was so crushing on me at first sight...

Today makes it a month I blocked her on all social media. We haven't spoken to each other...

Tomorrow is her birthday.
Do I call her
Am I wrong to have blocked her
Why do girls take the smallest real things for granted

Forget what transpired, still wish her happy birthday.
Life is too short bro. if she's yours. She will come back.
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
player007:

Forget what transpired, still wish her happy birthday.
Life is too short bro. if she's yours. She will come back.

Mature!!

1 Like

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Fvcknames: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
My guy, sorry about the stress, but what I think is that no matter what anybody says you'll decide to get back to her, that's where your mind is at.

Follow your heart bro
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Fvcknames:
My guy, sorry about the stress, but what I think is that no matter what anybody says you'll decide to get back to her, that's where your mind is at.

Follow your heart bro

I love her ... Yes... But put ur self in my shoe what would do
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Huee(f): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
You should send her an interesting birthday text. That's the least you could do.
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by DALE917(f): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Be different and call her
Just wish her a happy birthday
It doesn't remove a dime from your pocket (well, except your airtym)

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast / Funny Chat Between A Nigerian And An Indian / Baby , My Dad Said My Bride Price Is 9 . 5 Million Naira – Reply As A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.