Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

“when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says (13261 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
What is preek
do u want to learn from me
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by zexy2030(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
where can i get one ? embarassed i need joy pls
Where do u live, I'm ready to give that pleasure u crave for. No braying, u will thank me.
Just send me a WhatsApp message. My contact is available as my signature.
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Huee(f): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
She's right thou.
A nigga with some good di.ck can really make a woman do some sort of crazy things. grin grin grin
When you get that good loving, you be thinking about it the next day you just can't get enough.
Oh Lord!
It's an amazing feeling wink

1 Like

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by lekbel09(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
What a very perverse generation,imagine people talking about sex organs like its just normal thing
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by zexy2030(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:

What type of joy do you currently need?

One day? One hour? Two months? Long term?

grin
Pm me if any option is selected, I need to give some one joy, u know.
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Fidelismaria: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
OK
we haff hear
let me come and be going
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by zexy2030(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
nikkypearl:

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by zexy2030(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
I won't pretend, ilove open ladies
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
jamarifox:
call me on 08126246620
See wetin konji dey do Endurance, I will tell

1 Like

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Nobodys(f): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=zexy2030 post=61208462][/quote]oga do u know litle kids have access to dis page
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by zexy2030(m): 1:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Nobodys:
oga do u know litle kids have access to dis page
Is this section for little kids?
Besides they see more than this offline. So..what's new to them. So u now tell me there are kids doing doggy style, its even a viral video on YouTube. Who taught them. Its their curiousity. What they need is parental control not complain about my postings
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Waao! Now i understand better! This made me remember my ND days back in school, There was this cute gal.........after the ups and downs, every small thing i say became funny to her, then i was confused, asking myself when i turned to bovi? she hop up walked to the deck and increased the volume (seyi shay love me right now, i can really remember the title) she was dancing half uncald, Then next thing was like "you said you are yet to complete your practical note? (i nod) okay humm i will complete it for you and do you know what? i am going to go back to my hostel, grab somethings cause i want to prepare you your fav tonight, so that means i will be sleeping over, atleast with that, i will be able to complete your pratical note for you (i was lost, just looking at her, like "what da hell just came on her?"wink"

3 Likes

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Nobodys(f): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2017
zexy2030:

Is this section for little kids?
Besides they see more than this offline. So..what's new to them. So u now tell me there are kids doing doggy style, its even a viral video on YouTube. Who taught them. Its their curiousity. What they need is parental control not complain about my postings
buh okay fine...sorry..even though u think our kids are already spoilt den pls atleast remove it so some guys wont start masturbating dis night
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by zexy2030(m): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2017
Nobodys:
buh okay fine...sorry..even though u think our kids are already spoilt den pls atleast remove it so some guys wont start masturbating dis night
Any guy that masturbates via this pic. Is a fool and not man enough but romance section is free to post whatever is aligned with topic in discussion. Men,
But u look damn sexy when I previewed u.
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Nobodys(f): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2017
zexy2030:

Any guy that masturbates via this pic. Is a fool and not man enough but romance section is free to post whatever is aligned with topic in discussion. Men,
But u look damn sexy when I previewed u.
hmm okay i give up... Anyways thanks for d compliment

1 Like

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by zexy2030(m): 1:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Nobodys:
hmm okay i give up... Anyways thanks for d compliment
I would love to meet u. Kindly WhatsApp me. No strings attached. Just all about ur satisfaction.
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by CityHitz: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2017
How will you put up a very horrible english... Ok #Watch and take away your sorrow ... #Love www.youtube.com/embed/GEchDOfhZqs
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by laribari(m): 3:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Priscy01:

grin

Why are u just blushing, say something cos I'm dying to hear from you.
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by MaestroID(m): 5:09am On Oct 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
She is right you know. that feeling is sooooo outta the world. ��������

#wehdonMa
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by MaestroID(m): 5:12am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't mind them. One said he feels pity for my future husband, because I talked about sex and dick. Some Nigerian men are about the most gullible set of men in the world. They expect so much from their women, this has made their women master the act of deceit.

That's how they end up marrying refurbished oloshos, na start crying in marriage grin grin grin

Even tho I totally agree with you,, You should know We are in a country were lies n pretend is d order of The day... Most men here will Want a woman will d greatest Sex urge But will still call her a bit*c
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by MaestroID(m): 5:14am On Oct 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
What is preek
That Rode dat drives women crazy
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by MaestroID(m): 5:15am On Oct 08, 2017
nikkypearl:

Abeg what type of Joy are you looking for, Lemme know If I can Give. Me am willing n ready
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by MaestroID(m): 5:16am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

99.99 you mean?

abeg not all... Most of us dy honest ooo.. just say 70% of dem
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by espn(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Rokia2:
She's right thou.
A nigga with some good di.ck can really make a woman do some sort of crazy things. grin grin grin
When you get that good loving, you be thinking about it the next day you just can't get enough.
make una no cause erection dis early now!
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by espn(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
She is right you know. that feeling is sooooo outta the world. ��������
How do you determine a gud 1?
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by espn(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2017
MaestroID:

Abeg PM ... I want to give joy..
wetin una start dis morning people go miss service!
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by MaestroID(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2017
espn:
wetin una start dis morning people go miss service!

Boss You go church, Pray for us
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by khristal87(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2017
nikkypearl:

Dts y most marriages crash too easily diz days, its all abt getting gud pricks n good pussies.....d moment u cn lt meet up with d need f ur partner, due to one ailment or other factors....sorry, someone else hijacks ur marriage...

1 Like

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by schumastic(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

99.99 you mean?

Don't fancy ladies that generalize!!!

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

1 Like

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2017
It's funny though but I will share my experience with you guys. I met this girl and we connected as friends (just friends tho) I told her I was in a serious relationship and she said same with her. We were cools as friends. Fast-forward to two weeks later grin grin She visited me and one thing led to another we found ourselves kissing.

She asked me of we were gonna have sex, I was like hmm. I told her no. She had a frown on her face then she asked me why? I said we are both in a relationship na undecidedShe was quiet. We continued the kissing and caressing tongue she was moaning like a sex starved babe (indeed she was)

While the romance was going on, she asked if I have a condom shocked yeah baby, I've got packs of it. We bleeped like 10mins none stop, she was moaning even louder Now and i was worried that my naughty neighbors will hear her. So I increased the volume of song playing on the theater.

After just one round of sex that lasted more than 15mins ,she held me so tight and told me she has never bin bleeped like this before and she can't wait to have more of it. She has bin coming since then but I don't wanna take advance of the situation or abuse the privilege. We still remained friends with benefits and nothing more.

Plz don't mind my bad write up but all I wrote was true. Some girls have never enjoyed sex for once and I felt pity for her

3 Likes

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by bayocanny: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Hannysmilez:
See ehn,you will over-blush. Good dick game is so under-rated
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.