Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

“when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says (13659 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Giantslayer:
It's funny though but I will share my experience with you guys. I met this girl and we connected as friends (just friends tho) I told her I was in a serious relationship and she said same with her. We were cools as friends. Fast-forward to two weeks later grin grin She visited me and one thing led to another we found ourselves kissing.

She asked me of we were gonna have sex, I was like hmm. I told her no. She had a frown on her face then she asked me why? I said we are both in a relationship na undecidedShe was quiet. We continued the kissing and caressing tongue she was moaning like a sex starved babe (indeed she was)

While the romance was going on, she asked if I have a condom shocked yeah baby, I've got packs of it. We bleeped like 10mins none stop, she was moaning even louder Now and i was worried that my naughty neighbors will hear her. So I increased the volume of song playing on the theater.

After just one round of sex that lasted more than 15mins ,she held me so tight and told me she has never bin bleeped like this before and she can't wait to have more of it. She has bin coming since then but I don't wanna take advance of the situation or abuse the privilege. We still remained friends with benefits and nothing more.

Plz don't mind my bad write up but all I wrote was true. Some girls have never enjoyed sex for once and I felt pity for her
10 to 15 minutes of sex and she went that crazy? What will she do if she come across any of my exs or my current? (Especially the current best best best of the best)

She will go crazy for life legit. Lol

1 Like

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by omogbaii: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Alaba market
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rokia2:
10 to 15 minutes of sex and she went that crazy? What will she do if she come across any of my exs or my current? (Especially the current best best best of the best)

She will go crazy for life legit. Lol

Badt girl sighted

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rokia2:
She's right thou.
A nigga with some good di.ck can really make a woman do some sort of crazy things. grin grin grin
When you get that good loving, you be thinking about it the next day you just can't get enough.
Goddamit! cheesy
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by Nobody: 3:24am On May 15, 2022
Evaberry:
I'm just here to read comments of hypocritical men and women that will shame this girl for talking about sex and dick.

These same set of people will still be the ones to complain when an individual is frigid. anyway what's my business my declining eyesight is what is worrying me now
I know its quite old, but how is you feeling now? Corrected? smiley
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by nokspos: 4:36am On May 15, 2022
you ladies should stop comparing yourself with men, its only ideal when a lady talks about dick while revering to her husband
pocohantas:

Don't mind them. One said he feels pity for my future husband, because I talked about sex and dick. Some Nigerian men are about the most gullible set of men in the world. They expect so much from their women, this has made their women master the act of deceit.

That's how they end up marrying refurbished oloshos, na start crying in marriage grin grin grin

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by baretalk: 5:40am On May 15, 2022
Olosho talk anyhow
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 8:22am On May 15, 2022
nokspos:
you ladies should stop comparing yourself with men, its only ideal when a lady talks about dick while revering to her husband

Who is comparing themselves to men? What exactly is special about majority of you that any sane woman should compare herself to you?

Sex is a part of life and grown humans can talk about dick! A white girl talks about dick and you would say she is free, she doesn’t pretend. Once it is a Nigerian girl, you wear your robe and turn judge and jury.

Omo, fûck off!

8 Likes

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by nokspos: 8:31am On May 15, 2022
i know how people like you end up that is if you've not even ended up that way
pocohantas:

Who is comparing themselves to men? What exactly is special about majority of you that any sane woman should compare herself to you?

Sex is a part of life and grown humans can talk about dick! A white girl talks about dick and you would say she is free, she doesn’t pretend. Once it is a Nigerian girl, you wear your robe and turn judge and jury.

Omo, fûck off!

1 Like

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 8:33am On May 15, 2022
nokspos:
i know how people like you end up that is if you've not even ended up that way

How have the women in your life ended up? You don’t know that one?

Na online una dey sabi profile and analyze women. While creating numerous alternates to whine about the women y’all see and sleep with physically.

3 Likes

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by nokspos: 8:45am On May 15, 2022
i know two , they were always claiming feminist till the game was over. meanwhile, I didn't talk to you rudely at first, just small message, you replied with f word. african lady should have respect , too much copying western world is affecting us big time. You are not a white lady

pocohantas:

How have the women in your life ended up? You don’t know that one?

Na online una dey sabi profile and analyze women. While creating numerous alternates to whine about the women y’all see and sleep with physically.
Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On May 15, 2022
nokspos:
i know two , they were always claiming feminist till the game was over. meanwhile, I didn't talk to you rudely at first, just small message, you replied with f word. african lady should have respect , too much copying western world is affecting us big time. You are not a white lady

Too much copying western world is affecting you once it is toto matter. It didn’t affect you when they made the phones you use. It didn’t affect you when you went queuing at embassies.

But once it involves TOTO, the Nigerian man’s most priced possession, it starts affecting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says by nokspos: 8:50am On May 15, 2022
lol this girl is something else
pocohantas:

Too much copying western world is affecting you once it is toto matter. It didn’t affect you when they made the phones you use. It didn’t affect you when you went queuing at embassies.

But once it involves TOTO, the Nigerian man’s most priced possession, it starts affecting you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) / Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.