Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady (8988 Views)

Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / All My Ex's Left Me Because I Beat Them - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by burner44(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Don't think of sagging them I lyk it firm come over here baby
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Tell her to contact me. Only a few minutes and slippers will be firmest grin grin
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by khristal87(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2017
When u succeed in sagging ur breast n he leaves u, then u find anoda guy who wnts a firm breast wat ll u do? Women re jst too confused in relationships.....
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by naomishmuel(f): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2017
hmm... For boyfriend, not even husband! MY SISTER YOU NEED HELP
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by dilini(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
I wonder why some people are insulting an innocent girl who decided to go any length to please her man. I can do more for the man I cherish.

How much of more can you sacrifice for your man? Can you be specific?
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by dilini(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:
so how will you feel after sagging your boobs and he still leaves you for a girl with firm breast..he's just a boyfriend and can leave you anytime.

Good advice! Was thinking in that direction too...

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by richard870(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2017
Priscy01:
A young lady has written to Nigeria Love Doctor, Joro Olumofin, after she found herself in cross-roads with her boyfriend.

According to her, she says she’s the hot type, with a body to die for, not forgetting the twin assets God gave her.. But then, her boyfriend doesn’t like them.

She is looking for ways on how she can sag them.

Below is her message to Joro:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/my-boyfriend-doesnt-like-my-firm.html

Lalasticlala Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique
I like your cookup, keep it up.
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by obyrich(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
many ladies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i knw that u mean u but wetin concern me lipsrsealed
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Na wa o. Bros some people go cry o
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by ednut1(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Is it obvious these tins are fabricated lies
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by muller101(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2017
Use a sledgehammer on it.
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Funkybabee(f): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Oponu aunty ode
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Kindoo: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
When will ladies learn not to go too far to please men especially bf. Ask those who had don't it before they ended up regretting it. In as much you can't change it leave and be happy with the way you are made. At the end when you sag it, he leaves you them you will start saying men are bad, did you use your sense from the start. As Toke Makinwa.
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by tishbite41(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
she's a hot pepper soup of d catfish type
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by TosinDru: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Your grammar is sagged already nah
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by JON01: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
many ladies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i knw that u mean u but wetin concern me lipsrsealed
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Lol ah ah ah this is one of the funniest post I read on nairaland.. #Guy take am easy abi ahahahah
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by mikool007(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pictures or adon belev
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by kibra4u(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Priscy01:
A young lady has written to Nigeria Love Doctor, Joro Olumofin, after she found herself in cross-roads with her boyfriend.

According to her, she says she’s the hot type, with a body to die for, not forgetting the twin assets God gave her.. But then, her boyfriend doesn’t like them.

She is looking for ways on how she can sag them.

Below is her message to Joro:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/my-boyfriend-doesnt-like-my-firm.html

Lalasticlala Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

I know ur just systematically advertising your BOOBs
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
I wonder why some people are insulting an innocent girl who decided to go any length to please her man. I can do more for the man I cherish.
No guy who really loves you will tell you to sag breast or say he dznt like dis ur body part. True love comes with accepting ur partner how dey are. And no lady should go against her will just to please a guy. If he dsnt love you as you are he can gerrof. Dahs y you girls end up saying "after all I've done for you "

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo) / Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You / Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.