Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) (1588 Views)

Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / All My Ex's Left Me Because I Beat Them - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2023

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hmm really 🌝🌝🌝.
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Davidsegx12: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Funny 🀣
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by peterpiiro(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Everyone has his or her own opinion. Doesn't make yours the fact.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by TruthsFM: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Maybe some men do feel shy πŸ™ˆ that’s why they don’t allow ladies to help them πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by TruthsFM: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Men still dey ask one or more help from ladies that has the fear of God

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
I dont know if she is right or wrong but their hasty generalization is what baffles me

They talk like they know men more than we do ourselves

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by idomalord: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
This is simply another stupid woman trying to convince some confused women.

Think of it....

How many times has she been a man to know this?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by TruthsFM: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
I dont know if she is right or wrong but their hasty generalization is what baffles me

They talk like they know men more than we do ourselves
very true
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Kingray10: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
TruthsFM:
Maybe some men do feel shy πŸ™ˆ that’s why they don’t allow ladies to help them πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ
They are not shy
If they help you, baba you will regret it in the long run.
bc any day you make a mistake is,
"AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU".

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kingray10:

They are not shy
If they help you, baba you will regret it in the long run.
bc any day you make a mistake is,
"AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU".
hmm πŸ€”. But there are some women in marriage that have helped their husbands to fulfill destinies. An adage says in every success that man succeed, there will be a woman behind it. What of that?
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Kingray10: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
hmm πŸ€”. But there are some women in marriage that have helped their husbands to fulfill destinies. An adage says in every success that man succeed, there will be a woman behind it. What of that?
Not every adage is correct.
Marriage is a different story, but even in marriage, majority of women still embarrass thier men, for little things they have done for them...
The reason why men don't want women's help, is to protect their ego.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kingray10:

Not every adage is correct.
Marriage is a different story, but even in marriage, majority of women still embarrass thier men, for little things they have done for them...
The reason why men don't want women's help, is to protect their ego.
hmm you are very right on this response here.
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by talk2hb1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Help From Women comes at a higher interest rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Jambofficial13(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Women are not too different from men, there are good people and there are also bad people. Being good or bad is not gender based, but women matter dey hard sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by zed7: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
You'll not hear the last of it if they help you. Why should a man accept help if tomorrow you'll hear her say, 'you're the man you are today because of me', 'I made you' etc.

Honestly, i will rather not accept help from a woman. They're not bad people, their nature is just different from men. They're not wired like men.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by minasu190: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
Werey feminist, men are women are meant for each other, if I bring #20 to the table biko try try and support with #5.
So if she wants to buy salt, she will for husband to come before she could do that..onofia!
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:37am On Nov 07, 2023
minasu190:
Werey feminist, men are women are meant for each other, if I bring #20 to the table biko try try and support with #5.
So if she wants to buy salt, she will for husband to come before she could do that..onofia!
hmm πŸ€”. He be like say Feminists doesn’t show any love ❀️ and care to the opposite gender in this nation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Smitaro100(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2023
So how many men you dash money for Street wey don reject am wey mk you come dey generalize..

Stingy girl..πŸ™„
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Smitaro100:
So how many men you dash money for Street wey don reject am wey mk you come dey generalize..

Stingy girl..πŸ™„

πŸ˜‚ you don qualify the lady finish
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nlfpmod Dominique Fp
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Smitaro100(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
Truths9ja:
πŸ˜‚ you don qualify the lady finish

Na so their type dey talk, dem believe say na only dem deserve something good from men not d other way round.. It's called revised psychology.πŸ₯΄
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Smitaro100:

Na so their type dey talk, dem believe say na only dem deserve something good from men not d other way round.. It's called revised psychology.πŸ₯΄
hmm πŸ€” very true
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by michealon2001: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
thats not true,its because over the time you guyz[women]belittle them when you render him help,you guyz makes him less of a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
michealon2001:
thats not true,its because over the time you guyz[women]belittle them when you render him help,you guyz makes him less of a man
hmm πŸ€”, Is that not pride?
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by finallybusy: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
She should date outside her race then.
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
finallybusy:
She should date outside her race then.
she can’t do that oooo. She no fit. She can’t do without men now. Most of her type are pretenders in relationships
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nlfpmod Fp
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2023
zed7:
You'll not hear the last of it if they help ypu. Why should a man accept help if tomorrow you'll hear her say, 'you're the man you are today because of me', 'I made you' etc.

Honestly, i will rather not accept help from a woman. They're not bad people, their nature is just different from men. They're not wired like men.
hmm your comment is very deep and right. The pride ladies and much than patriotic ladies in our generation now. Not good at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience This 2 Days About Self-centeredness / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / Women Problems Starts With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.