Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Beautiful Ones Are Underground - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beautiful Ones Are Underground (6956 Views)

Why Are The Intelligent Ladies Ugly? And The Beautiful Ones So Dull? / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / romancelanders come in. only the beautiful ones o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:
pls who did i defraud? Let the person come let me see

Is it the poor people here? abi the broke beggars, that i will feed and still feed their families
Know ur place, owerri based tin
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
Tahra i told you that this jobless thing jumps from one comment to another seeking to be noticed just like a toothless monkey hanging on a fruitless treecheesy kid go and work, ,I won't give you the attention you seeking for,,lawlahdeh has already trashed you to the bin, ,there's nothing left of you again..just an empty shell..if you are that jobless mention me againsad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
sunshineG:
grin I tell you ooo. grin

How have you been?
my brother i dey fine.no sickness..we thank God.Gud afternoon to ucheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
Thread gone wrong!
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by nikkypearl(f): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:
any living thing that looks 1000000000e times better than you
Super passively aggresive, cocky asshole.....so u have checked my profile, well done....oya kindly get lost
^^^^^^

See personal text shocked
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Huee(f): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
This guy who's clearly a fool needs to be drilled properly. The idiot has nothing sensible to dish out except trash.
Somebody is definitely gonna put him in his place one day.
Crazy cyber bully.
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sekxy,no mind am.His inferiority complex no be here.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by iamJ(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Huee:
This guy who's clearly a fool needs to be drilled properly. The idiot has nothing sensible to dish out except trash.
Somebody is definitely gonna put him in his place one day.
Crazy cyber bully.
stop crying, send me your account number let me bless you this evening
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by iamJ(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Sekxy,no mind am.His inferiority complex no be here.
let me get alternate and come for you, since you get mind, lets see what you have
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:
let me get alternate and come for you, since you get mind, lets see what you have
I don't have time for cowards.Try to grow some balls,maybe i'll consider you when your stupidity overflows.

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Huee(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:
stop crying, send me your account number let me bless you this evening
cheesy
Empty drums make the loudest noise.
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by iamJ(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I don't have time for cowards.Try to grow some balls,maybe i'll consider you when your stupidity overflows.
lol scared cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you smallie, you think i havent seen your pix cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by iamJ(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Huee:

cheesy
Empty drums make the loudest noise.
smiley
then stop following me abt and get lost biko, i dont talk to your grade
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:
lol scared cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you smallie, you think i havent seen your pix cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Really?Hope its the nude ones?

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by iamJ(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Really?Hope its the nude ones?
I dont knw what u mean but wild animals are always naked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Ode,the truth hurts.Most hypocritical being on Nl.
so you Got Time for These anal Boys
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:
then stop following me abt and get lost biko, i dont talk to your grade
the Lady Huee didnt Actually Follow You... She Made Her Comment Without Mentioning you. You Had To Follow Her Back Side Down To The 4th page just To Quote Her...

Like I Said Before, carry Your Brain When Coming To Nairaland, but It Seems You Are Very Forgetful... Its Pathetic... And Please Dont quote Me...

4 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:
I dont knw what u mean but wild animals are always naked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Praise the Lord of the Heavens,iamj finally typed something sensible.Someone bring out the drums,sekxy pass the tambourine.Time to do thanksgiving.

Don't quote me again,i've had enough of your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
DeadRat:
so you Got Time for These anal Boys
gringrin
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Praise the Lord of the Heavens,iamj finally typed something sensible.Someone bring out the drums,sekxy pass the tambourine.Time to do thanksgiving.

Don't quote me again,i've had enough of your foolishness.
don't mind the boisterous being sischeesy how was your day today?
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
DeadRat:
the Lady Huee didnt Actually Follow You... She Made Her Comment Without Mentioning you. You Had To Follow Her Back Side Down To The 4th page just To Quote Her...

Like I Said Before, carry Your Brain When Coming To Nairaland, but It Seems You Are Very Forgetful... Its Pathetic... And Please Dont quote Me...
why won't he quote you backgrin when quoting people that doesn't know he exist is what he does for a living lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
sekxy:

don't mind the boisterous being sischeesy how was your day today?
Lovely,yours?cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Lovely,yours?cheesycheesy
It was great winkwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Una no dey taya.....since morning

I have a life outside nairaland indeed

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Augustap:
Awww. Thanks. I'm good too
good to know, how did your day go?
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Kriszzy01: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Angelcute:
thanks dearie
Checked Ur profile. I'm even more interested cause U r in PH. Could we talk outside this thread so we don't derail it?
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Angelcute(f): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kriszzy01:
Checked Ur profile. I'm even more interested cause U r in PH. Could we talk outside this thread so we don't derail it?
okay...buh am nt sure when u say outside
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by pu7pl3(m): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Despite all the conundrum lefulefu and sunshineG just dey here dey exchange pleasantries like old uncles cheesy cheesy

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Kriszzy01: 4:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Angelcute:
okay...buh am nt sure when u say outside
Lol. Whatever means U R okay with. U could send me a mail through my profile, then we'll see.
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by SycophanticGoat: 6:26am On Oct 10, 2017
What is a "deadrat" doing on the internet? Bia rat, I hope say you no follow destroy Aso Rock when our dullard president been go on medical tourism?
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by SycophanticGoat: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Kriszzy01:
Lol. Whatever means U R okay with. U could send me a mail through my profile, then we'll see.

Hunter done dey find bush meat.. SmH..

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2017
pu7pl3:
Despite all the conundrum lefulefu and sunshineG just dey here dey exchange pleasantries like old uncles cheesy cheesy
my bro watin man go do now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video / Nurse Akua Monica Sex Video From Ghana Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.