Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Late 'DJ Olu Was In An Intimate Relationship With Governor Ajimobi's Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Late 'DJ Olu Was In An Intimate Relationship With Governor Ajimobi's Daughter (1396 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Bursty Milk Industry As She Dances In An Intimate Manner / My Girlfriend Is Still Friends With Her Ex, With Whom She Had Quite An Intimate / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late 'DJ Olu Was In An Intimate Relationship With Governor Ajimobi's Daughter by naijanewsmag: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2017
DJ Olu - the son of Dapo Abiodun was found dead in his car today, Olu who graduated from the University of Essex, United Kingdom in July 2016, was in a very close relationship with Ajay - the last born of Oyo state Governor, Abiola Ajimobi.

Read more: http://www.naijanewsmag.com/2017/10/late-dj-olu-was-in-intimate.html

1 Like

Re: Late 'DJ Olu Was In An Intimate Relationship With Governor Ajimobi's Daughter by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 1:12am On Oct 08, 2017
May God prevent us from any form of constituted death to have authority over our life in the lil days toward the end of the year.

RIP to the dead
Re: Late 'DJ Olu Was In An Intimate Relationship With Governor Ajimobi's Daughter by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 08, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Late 'DJ Olu Was In An Intimate Relationship With Governor Ajimobi's Daughter by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2017
shocked

Too young to rest in peace.. undecided
Re: Late 'DJ Olu Was In An Intimate Relationship With Governor Ajimobi's Daughter by Jadoskii(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Too young to rest in peace.. undecided
xo r u saying he won't rest in peace?
Re: Late 'DJ Olu Was In An Intimate Relationship With Governor Ajimobi's Daughter by iamJ(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2017
the girl face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dead man has no taste

somebody ugly ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Please,i Need Your Opinion Concerning This Matter / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.